Chapter 22

As Time Goes By
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Everyone ready?!” Leeteuk screamed.

“Are you stupid?” someone asked.

“AHHH!” Leeteuk screamed and covered himself. “Who is it?”

“Me,” the person replied.

“Oh, Taeyeon,” Leeteuk smiled.

“Yeah, whatever,” Taeyeon placed her cup down.

“Why are you up so early?” Leeteuk asked.

“Because you didn’t stay quiet…It’s midnight and you’re asking if we’re ready,” Taeyeon said.

“Well…I mean…” Leeteuk started.

“We still have school,” Taeyeon snapped.

“Why are you so-,” Leeteuk said.

“Mean? Rude? Mad?” Taeyeon asked.

“Is it because I’ve been hanging out with Sora?” Leeteuk smiled.

“B-Bwoh?” Taeyeon glared at him.

“You’re jealous…Aren’t you?” Leeteuk moved closer to her.

“I-I’m not!” Taeyeon shouted.

“Oh, Kim Taeyeon, don’t lie,” Leeteuk put his hands on the wall and trapped her.

“I’m not lying!” Taeyeon replied.

“Liar,” Leeteuk put his hands on Taeyeon’s shoulders. “Liar,”

“I…” Taeyeon’s face turned red. “Oh Leeteuk,” Taeyeon smirked and poked his cheek.

“W-What?” Leeteuk asked.

“Your dimples are the cutest thing in the world!” Taeyeon pinched his cheeks.

“W-What?” Leeteuk said with a red face.

“Don’t you have any compliments for me?...Oppa?” Taeyeon said cutely.

“I…I,” Leeteuk said. “I think you’re-,” before Leeteuk could finish he felt an elbow hit into his stomach. “OW,” Leeteuk groaned and fell to the floor.

“Don’t you dare touch me again, you ert!” Taeyeon screamed. “And don’t ever say I’m jealous of you and Sora! I don’t care! Good night!” Taeyeon turned off the lights and left to her room.

“I…Ow,” Leeteuk cried.

 

“Morning already,” Seohyun whispered and walked out her room after getting ready for school.

“No one’s awake…It’s Friday, everyone goes to school by themselves,” Seohyun shrugged and started walking towards the boys’ floor.

“Should I wake up, Kyuhyun?” Seohyun asked and stood in front of his door.

“Aniyo,” Seohyun shook her head. “But…Aniyo…I…Aniyo,” Seohyun pouted. “What should I-,” before she could finish, the door in front of her opened and her eyes went wide open. “M-Mianhe!!” Seohyun covered her eyes.

“What?” Kyuhyun yawned.

“Y-Your shirt,” Seohyun pointed to his body.

“O-Omo!!” Kyuhyun screamed and ran into his room and quickly put on his shirt. “I-I’m sorry,”

“Aniyo, I…” Seohyun said with her eyes shut.

“You can open your eyes,” Kyuhyun told her and she slowly opened them.

“I didn’t know,” Seohyun whispered.

“I didn’t too,” Kyuhyun replied. “Coincidence,”

“Ne,” Seohyun nodded and there was an awkward silence.

“Are you going to school early today?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Ne, I’m going to go check out new library books,” Seohyun pointed.

“And you’re going alone?” Kyuhyun said.

“Ne,” Seohyun nodded.

“Can…Aniyo…I shouldn’t ask,” Kyuhyun shook his head.

“What is it?” Seohyun asked.

“I was wondering…If I could go with you,” Kyuhyun said quickly.

“C-Chincha?” Seohyun smiled slightly.

“If you don’t want me to then-,” Kyuhyun started.

“Aniyo! I want you to,” Seohyun replied.

“Really?” Kyuhyun smiled.

“I might get lonely…I-I’ll be downstairs,” she smiled and skipped off.

“Wow,” Kyuhyun said and closed his door. “I just asked her out to the library!” he screamed and ran to the bathroom.

 

“Kibum,” Yoona whispered and opened the door. “Wow,” she said and walked towards his bed and saw him. “He’s so handsome,” she muttered.

“W-What?” Kibum groaned in his bed.

“Omo!” Yoona backed away.

“Oh! Yoona!” Kibum quickly fixed his hair. “What are you doing in here?”

“I came to wake you up but…” Yoona pointed to his earphones.

“No wonder I couldn’t hear you,” Kibum laughed and took them out. “What were you saying?”

“I came to wake you up,” Yoona said.

“Why?” Kibum asked.

“It’s school…and someone sent you this,” Yoona gave him a brochure.

“School in America,” Kibum sighed.

“Are…Are you going to go?” Yoona asked sadly.

“No,” Kibum replied.

“Really?” Yoona smiled.

“No one’s forcing me…It’s my choice too,” Kibum ripped the brochure and letter that came with it and threw it in the trash. “I’m going to go get ready for school,” he smiled and went to the restroom.

“At least I know that he won’t ever leave,” Yoona said happily and ran out the room.

 

“Cooking, cooking,” Ryeowook said while flipping pancakes.

“Eating, eating,” Sooyoung replied and ate the food.

“Yah,” Ryeowook slapped her hand.

“You said I could!” Sooyoung sat down and pouted.

“Whatever! Go to Hangeng for food!” Ryeowook said.

“Bwoh? Why are you bringing Hangeng into this?” Sooyoung asked.

“Because I can!” Ryeowook screamed.

“You loser! You’re jealous!” Sooyoung said.

“B-Bwoh?!” Ryeowook yelled.

“That’s right I said it! Now what these long legs walk away!” Sooyoung stuck her tongue out and walked off.

“Oh yeah! Well watch these pancakes get eaten!” Ryeowook said and stuffed it into his mouth.

 

“Where is everybody?” Sunny asked while walking outside. “It’s so cold,” she muttered.

“S-Sunny-ah!!” someone called behind her.

“Someone might have thought it was sunny,” Sunny giggled and started skipping.

“Sunny!! Sunny-ah!!” the voice called again.

“Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, I love you~,” Sunny sang while listening to music.

“Sunny-ah!!! Sunny!!! Sunny!!” the person screamed.

“I think someone’s calling me,” Sunny said and turned around. “Oh it’s Sung-,”

“Sun-,” before he could finish he bumped into Sunny and the two fell into the grass.

“Ow,” Sunny groaned with her eyes closed.

“So pretty,” the person muttered.

“B-Bwoh?” Sunny opened her eyes and started to blush. “S-Sungmin,” she whispered.

“S-Sunny…O-Omo,” Sungmin got off of Sunny with a red face. “I…” he stood up and quickly helped Sunny.

“Do you need anything?” she asked while looking at her feet.

“Have you eaten breakfast? You left the house and it’s Friday

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter