Chapter 35

As Time Goes By
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Grandpa,” the boys called while they were all eating their lunch in the theater.

“What is it?” Mr. Kim asked.

“How did you know what we liked to build this house…I mean mansion,” Leeteuk asked.

“I assumed it,” Mr. Kim replied.

“No way, impossible.” Yesung told him.

“The truth is when you were around five or six, I found out what each and every one of you liked and built this mansion to whatever things you wanted. I thought you would visit often, but you never did.” Mr. Kim explained.

“I see,” the others nodded.

“But what about the girls’ room?” Sungmin asked.

“That? I thought you would have little sisters but you didn’t and so then when the girls started to work for you, I changed the room up,” Mr. Kim replied.

“You’re the best, Grandpa!” Siwon cheered.

“I like this place, I want to live here,” Ryeowook added.

“Too bad our parents don’t care what we want,” Kibum shrugged.

“Yeah, they’re the opposite of you. You’re awesome!” Kyuhyun smiled.

“One problem…Why are there monkey stuff in my room, instead of my favorite color like everyone else?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Same here, I have fishes,” Donghae said.

“Well because…I heard that you were called monkey and fishy a couple weeks ago,” Mr. Kim replied.

“Then that means Siwon’s room should be full of horses,” Eunhae pointed and they all laugh.

“I never been in a mansion before,” Taeyeon said.

“We thought that the boys’ house was going to be the biggest house we will ever be in,” Jessica added.

“To be honest all nine of us lived in a small apartment with only two bedrooms,” Sunny explained.

“Yup. The older ones, Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, and I would stay together, while the younger ones stayed in the other room.” Tiffany said.

“The reason why was so that they could study,” Hyoyeon added.

“And also when they wake up they wouldn’t bother us,” Yuri said.

“They wanted us to rest a lot,” Sooyoung told them.

“And study too because that was the only thing we had left,” Yoona replied.

“It was nice, living in a small house and being close but we never had time for each other.” Seohyun explained.

“That’s why we want to thank everyone,” Taeyeon smiled and the girls nodded.

“Yah…We’re supposed to be happy!” the boys shouted.

“We are,” the girls replied.

“Then we will go get drinks,” the boys got up and left.

“Mr. Kim, who is your favorite KPop group?” the girls asked.

“I like SNSD, f(x), TVXQ, BoA…And Super Junior,” Mr. Kim replied.

“Us too!!” the girls cheered.

“They’re going to be on Music Bank!” Sunny clapped.

“That’s right, can we watch it?” Yuri smiled.

“Of course,” Mr. Kim the TV as they announced.

“Next is Super Junior!” the MCs announced.

“Super what?!” the boys shouted at the door.

“SUPER JUNIOR!!!” the girls squealed and started single along with them.

“Every single day I try! Jeongmal geoui da wass-eo!” the girls sang.

“Here…I have Super Junior balloons and lightsticks and other things too,” Mr. Kim pointed to the cabinet and the girls started getting it and cheering.

“You’re the best!!” the girls cheered and sang along while doing the fanchants. Each one of them would scream when their favorite member came up.

“OH MY GOD!!!!!” the boys ran to their grandpa and placed the drinks down. They also saw their grandpa waving the lightstick.

“GRANDPA, HOW COULD YOU?!” the boys asked.

“What?” Mr. Kim looked at them.

“Super Junior is our rival!!” they pointed to the big screen.

“You lost, just deal with it,” Mr. Kim laughed and went back to watching Super Junior perform.

“Hwang Miyoung!” Siwon walked up to her. “What are you doing?”

“LOOK!!! LOOK AT HIM!!! AHHHH!! I’M BLUSHING!!!” Tiffany pointed at the face of the group.

“He’s nothing compared to me,” Siwon told her.

“He’s everything!! AHHHHH!!!” Tiffany squealed while jumping up and down with the Super Junior sign in her hand.

“Kim Taeyeon. What kind of behavior is this?!” Leeteuk asked.

“OMO! HIS SKILLS ARE JJANG!” Seohyun jumped cutely

“I’ve never seen such behavior before,” Kyuhyun told her.

“But it’s him! Omo! He’s so handsome!!! Sing! Sing! Sing!!” Seohyun clapped.

“NO FAIR!” Kyuhyun pouted.

 “HE’S EVEN CUTE WHEN THE CONCEPT IS Y!!!” Sunny danced.

“Anybody can be cute while being y!!” Sungmin shouted and made a face at the Super Junior member.

“BUT NO ONE IS AS GOOD AS HIM!!!” Sunny squealed.

“WOW!!! HE’S STILL WONDERFUL AS EVER!!!!” Sooyoung cheered.

“Anyone can be wonderful. Look at his hair…so ugly,” Ryeowook told her.

“I LOVE IT!!!!” Sooyoung replied.

“HE NEVER FAILS TO IMPRESS ME WITH HIS DANCES!!” Hyoyeon said while hitting Eunhyuk in the face with the blue balloon.

“YAH!” Eunhyuk pushed the balloon. “I can dance like him too!!” Eunhyuk danced but the theater seats were in the way and he fell in it.

“BUT HE’S SO Y WHEN HE DOES IT!!!” Hyoyeon cheered and Eunhyuk sent death glares at the screen.

 “TIME FOR ROMANCE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Jessica pretended to faint.

“With me, right?” Donghae smiled hopefully.

“WITH HIM!!! HE’S SO GOOD LOOKING!!!!” Jessica cheered and Donghae looked at the screen and glared at it.

 “I SEE HIS ABS!!!” Taeyeon pointed. “LOOK AT IT!!!! OMO!! OMO!!! HE’S BACK FROM THE ARMY!!! BUT WAIT THE LEADER TOO!!! I LOVE BOTH OF THEM!!!” she cheered.

“Then what about me?” Leeteuk glared at the screen.

“OPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” Taeyeon cheered and Leeteuk got jealous.

“Why are you cheering? Your favorite member isn’t even there,” Kibum told Yoona.

“IT DOESN’T MATTER I STILL LOVE THEM!! HIS DRAMA IS THE BEST ALSO!!!” Yoona cheered.

“I have talent also!” Kibum replied and glared at her.

“Butler Lee, are you recording this?” Mr. Kim laughed.

“Always,” Butler Lee chuckled.

 

“I think I’m tired,” all the girls sat down.

“Finally,” the boys rolled their eyes.

“WAIT THERE’S MORE!!” the girls stood up while they were about to announce the winners.

“SUPER JUNIOR!” they announced and the girls cheered again.

“YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” the girls jumped up and down.

“That’s what you call talent,” Mr. Kim said.

“We have talent too!!” the boys told their grandpa.

“Prove it,” the girls said.

“Okay! We’re dancing to Super Junior’s U,” Eunhyuk told them as they all stood in front of the big screen.

“I’ll sing,” Yesung said.

“1…2…3!” Eunhyuk counted and all of them sang and started to dance.

“NO I CAN’T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU GIRL~,” they sang and bumped into each other as they all fell on the floor ontop of each other.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” they girls laughed while pointing.

“Aigoo…So embarrassing,” Mr. Kim laughed and the girls sat down.

“Fine! Be that way then!” the boys changed the channel and saw SNSD on a Japanese show.”

“Oh yeah! Their song paparrazi,” the boys glanced at the girls.

“I like this song,” they girls said to each other.

“ANIYO!!! You’re supposed to get mad!!!” the boys pointed.

“At what?” the girls asked.

“Forget it!! GOOD BYE!!” Leeteuk snapped and the boys followed him out.

“We don’t understand,” the girls looked at Mr. Kim.

“They’re crazy,” he laughed.

 

“NO!! NO!! NO!! NO!! NO!!!!” Kyuhyun shouted while clicking on the mouse like crazy. “LOSER!!! GO AWAY!!!” Kyuhyun screamed. “I HATE YOU!” he yelled at the screen and got up. “Oh my god. I’m so tired,” he muttered and walked out the room. “Hi, Grandpa, where are you going?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I’m going to be around. Butler Lee is buying things for dinner tonight,” Mr. Kim replied and left.

“What should I do now? Grandpa just left me,” Kyuhyun said and walked towards the library. He peeked in through the open door and saw Seohyun sitting on the second floor reading. “Should I scare her?” he smiled evilly. “I should!” he laughed silently and tiptoed in. He quickly rolled under the table and looked up at her. He stared at her while smiling and didn’t realize how long he was staring.

“Snap out of it!” he whispered and slapped himself. He slowly walked up the ladder and saw her. “HI SEO JOOHYUN!!!!!” Kyuhyun screamed. Seohyun dropped her book and fell back on the floor with her eyes wide. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Kyuhyun laughed.

“You scared me!! You’re so evil!!” Seohyun screamed.

“Don’t yell at me,” Kyuhyun pouted. Seohyun stood up and glared at him into his eyes.

“You’re mean, Cho Kyuhyun! You made me lose my page,” she said angrily and flipped through the book.

“I just wanted to have fun,” Kyuhyun shrugged.

“Oh really?” Seohyun ran down the stair.

“What are you doing?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Nothing,” Seohyun grabbed the ladder and started pushing it.

“STOP! STOP! STOP! STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!” Kyuhyun screamed like a girl.

“Aniyo! It’s revenge!” she stuck her tongue out and kept pushing the ladder.

“HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!” Kyuhyun hugged the ladder and it suddenly stopped. “YOU’RE EVIL SEO JOOHYUN!!!” Kyuhyun quickly climbed down.

“Well, that’s what you get, sir,” Seohyun replied and started walking again.

“Where are you going?” Kyuhyun followed her up the stairs.

“Reading of course,” Seohyun told him and sat down as she flipped to her page and started to read.

“Want to read together?” Kyuhyun asked and scooted close to her as possible.

“Aniyo,” Seohyun shook her head.

“Well that was just offensive!!” Kyuhyun screamed. Seohyun looked at how close they were as she scooted away.

“There are plenty of books in here go ahead and read one,” Seohyun said.

“I don’t want to read any of them,” Kyuhyun told her.

“What kind of books do you like?” Seohyun asked.

“Actually…I found someone I want to read,” Kyuhyun smiled while looking at Seohyun.

“What?” Seohyun replied.

“Oh never mind! You wouldn’t understand! Just go back to reading while I stare at you!” Kyuhyun covered his mouth.

“S-Stare at me?” Seohyun blushed.

“Aniyo! I said scare you!” Kyuhyun replied and Seohyun shook her head as she began to giggle and read at the same time. “I’m such a loser…”

 

“Where could Kibum be?” Yoona asked while walking around. “My love~,” she heard. “What the…” Yoona peeked through the door and her eyes went wide.

“I love you so much!!” Kibum hugged the boxing bag. “Don’t leave me!” he hugged it tighter.

“Aigoo…That’s not me, why am I blushing?” Yoona covered her cheeks.

“My dream! My baby! You are my last love,” Kibum said while spinning around with the boxing bag.

“Why am I getting jealous of a punching bag?” Yoona whispered.

“I can live peacefully with you now!!” Kibum said and kissed it and stopped spinning. He opened his eyes and saw Yoona at the door.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” they both screamed at the same time.

“OH MY GOD!!!!” Kibum shouted. “HOW LONG WERE YOU WATCHING?!?!”

“Since you said, I love you so much,” Yoona replied.

“The whole time?! Oh my god!! My image!!” Kibum sighed.

“I’m sorry,” Yoona bowed.

“This is so embarrassing,” Kibum said and Yoona started laughing. “W-Why are you laughing?!”

“It was funny! You were in love with a punching bag,” she giggled.

“S-So?! You’re in love with your journal!” Kibum argued.

“You’re being childish now,” Yoona said while sitting on the floor.

“You’re always childish!! Aish!! Don’t tell the boys!” Kibum begged.

“I won’t, I’m not that mean,” Yoona said and Kibum started boxing.

“I knew I could trust you,” Kibum smiled at her and saw her laughing while writing in her journal. “You’re not writing about me…right?” Kibum asked.

“Of course not,” Yoona laughed.

 

“What is that horrible noise?!” Sooyoung screamed while walking towards the living room.

“The horrible noise is you,” Ryeowook rolled his eyes.

“No, it’s your stupid show now let me watch the rerun if my biased on Immortal Song,” Sooyoung demanded.

“Go somewhere else and watch! There are a million TVs in this place,” Ryeowook told her.

“I want to watch here,” Sooyoung grabbed the remote.

“Wae?! Is it because of the kitchen?” Ryeowook glared at her.

“Maybe!! Just go away, please!!” Sooyoung begged.

“A-NI-YO!!!!” Ryeowook grabbed the remote.

“GIVE IT BACK!!!!!” Sooyoung screamed while fighting him.

“Stop flirting you two,” Butler Lee said while pushing Mr. Kim.

“When I come back and you two are still fliting, Ryeowook you can’t cook and Sooyoung…well you can’t eat a lot,” Mr. Kim threatened.

“Yeah…These two are flirting right in front of their grandpa,” Butler Lee laughed along with Mr. Kim.

“F-Flirting?!?!” Soowook screamed then burst out laughing.

“EWWW NEVER EVER!!!!” Ryeowook screamed.

“NO ONE WOULD WANT TO FLIRT WITH YOU!!!” Sooyoung pointed.

“WHATEVER MAJOR LOSER!!!” Ryeowook shouted and Sooyoung pushed him off the couch as soon as she did, he reached her hand and pulled her down as she landed on him.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” they both screamed and Sooyoung got up.

“Y-You advantage taker!!!” she threw the pillow at his face.

“Advantage?! Like I ever want to!” Ryeowook screamed.

“Flirting~,” Butler Lee laughed.

“SHOULDN’T YOU BE GONE, SIR?!” they both shouted.

“I forgot the keys.” Butler Lee shrugged. “Have a nice day…I mean flirting day,” he laughed.

“AHHHHH!!!” Soowook screamed into each other’s faces.

 

“PARTY TIME~,” Yesung sang in the karaoke room. “Oh! y, free, and single, I’m ready to bingo,” Yesung finished the song and clicked the applaud button. “Thank you, thank you,” he bowed.

“BOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Get off the stage!!!” Yuri screamed from behind the chair.

“OH MY TURTLES, YOU SCARED ME!!!!!” Yesung shouted and sat on the chair.

“Don’t ever try to be the voice of an angel of Super Junior Oppas. Singing party time is not for you,” Yuri laughed and sat down on one of the couches.

“Well being you does not fit you,” Yesung rolled his eyes.

“That doesn’t even make sense, what is wrong with you?” Yuri asked.

“Everything,” Yesung replied.

“Bwoh? Me? Weird? Look at you. Oh my turtles!” Yuri mocked.

“Forget you!” Yesung turned around and started to sing again. “EHHHHHH~, y lady!” Yesung sang while winking at Yuri.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” Yuri screamed and pretended to through up.

“What?! When I become famous one day you will beg me to wink to you,” Yesung said.

“In my dreams,” Yuri rolled her eyes. Suddenly the Cabi Song came on and she saw 2PM shirtless. “OMO!!! OMO!!! OMO!!!” Yuri squealed.

“EWWWW!!!!” he screamed then SNSD came on. “OH MY WAHHHHHHHH!!” Yesung danced.

“Last time you danced a hot guy went away!!!” she screamed and changed the song. “So are you going to keep spending the rest of the day here?” Yuri asked. “Yesung?” she looked around. “Yesung?” she asked.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” he screamed behind her.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OH MY YOGA!!!!” Yuri fell down on the floor.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter