Chapter 52

As Time Goes By
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I've never been out of Jeju," Yongguk told Eunhyuk while the two were putting the suitcases in the car.

"Really? It's cool back in the city. We'll arrive there around night time." Eunhyuk said.

"Are they nice?" Yongguk asked.

"Yeah, they are very nice," Eunhyuk smiled. "But you have to be careful because you can get lost. It's big."

"Wow. I hope school is fun," Yongguk told him.

"It will be. The four of you are so awesome, I'm sure you can make a lot of friends," Eunhyuk ruffled his hair.

"I'm still scared though. When Grandpa left to the city to meet you for the first time ever, Appa and him came back tired," Yongguk explained.

"Cause we were crazy," Eunhyuk chuckled and bent down so he can face Yongguk. "You're the oldest so protect your younger siblings from everything, okay?" 

"Ne! Captain Yongguk at your service!" Yongguk saluted.

"And if you're good, I'll take you to a B.A.P and EXO concert," Eunhyuk whispered and Yongguk cheered.

"Did I hear B.A.P and EXO?" Yongsuk ran over.

"And concert too?" Yoon Mi jumped.

"How can you not invite us?" Yeon Mi pouted.

"Okay, okay. I'll take everyone," Eunhyuk chuckled and the kids cheered.

"But if we want to go, we need to head to the airport," Butler Lee said, helping Mr. Kim.

"We have a flight to catch and if we're late not even all those kpop groups can help us," Mr. Kim chuckled.

"Grandpa! B.A.P and EXO are our captains from another planet!" The kids replied.

"I'm the captain of them all! Let's go," Mr. Kim laughed and got in the car.

"Here we go~" Eunhyuk sang while starting the car.

"Let's go~" the kids cheered.

 

"Finally our restaurant is going well," Ryeowook smiled while walking inside his partner restaurant.

"I'm glad. Please take a seat, I'll get someone to serve your dinner," the owner said as he left.

"Alright then," Ryeowook nodded and looked through the menu.

"Kamsahabnida!" A tall, waitress bowed. Ryeowook's eyes glanced over as he saw her back.

"That's one of our best waitresses," the owner said and sat down.

"She can't serve us today?" Ryeowook asked.

"She's busy with the other costumers. A lot of them like her." The owner started. "She came here about three years ago to find a job. She ended up getting it and her two sisters too. They're great. Nice girls."

"I see. She must be really good then," Ryeowook said and kept watching her. "Her name?"

"Hello, I'll be serving you today," a waiter smiled.

"I should get going. I'll be back in a bit." The owner patted Ryeowook's back and left.

"Sooyoung," someone called as Ryeowook looked up.

"Sooyoung?" Ryeowook asked.

"Ne! I want to go swimming (Sooyoung in Korean also means swimming)!" A kid clapped.

"I'm hearing things," Ryeowook muttered and looked down at the menu.

"Hello, what do you want?" Sooyoung smiled at the costumer with a child as she started to order. Sooyoung nodded and turned around and saw a male looking down at the menu and his face close to the menu. "He must be the new partner." She said and proceeded to the kitchen.

 

"Inhale and exhale," Yuri told the class when suddenly she heard the slam of a door. "I'll be back. Please continue what we were doing." She smiled and stood up as she walked towards the office. "Is something wrong?" Yuri asked.

"The guy that's trying to buy this place, he's here again." The front desk worker shook her head.

 

"I already said no, how many times do I have to say it?" The owner asked.

"I'm making a big deal here. Go manage your other gyms first!" Yesung shouted.

"Then you should manage your other studios," the owner replied.

"I'm going to buy this place," Yesung said and turned around as he headed out.

"Good job today everyone!" Yuri said in the classroom.

"Who's that?" Yesung asked, glancing in the room and saw the girl bowing.

"She's the one I ran into last time, Sir." His secretary replied.

"What does she do?" Yesung questioned, trying to look at her face.

"Yoga teacher," 

"Yoga?" Yesung raised an eyebrow. "That brings back memories." He muttered and started walking out. "Lets go."

 

"Yoona," the nurse, Yubin smiled while taking her hand.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Yoona said and walked slowly.

"You're here alone today?" Yubin asked.

"Ne, everyone is busy," Yoona replied.

"The new doctor started working today. He's great. He studied in Boston and has a major in business also." Yubin explained and took Yoona into the room. "Here's the room. Just wait and he'll come in a minute." Yubin said and left Yoona on the bed.

"I wonder if he's good," Yoona said to herself.

"I've been told I am," a voice spoke up, startling Yoona. "Sorry about that." He chuckled.

"Aniyo. It's okay," Yoona looked up as the person stopped talking. "Is something wrong?"

"Im Yoona?" The person asked.

"Ne. That's me." Yoona told him.

"I... I'm Dr. Ok; Ok Taecyeon." The doctor said.

"Ok Taecyeon?" Yoona's eyes widen as she stood up and tried to find her way to the door.

"Yoona, listen to me," Taecyeon said and grabbed her arm softly.

"What are you doing?" Yoona asked.

"I'm so sorry for what I did in the past. I'm just here to help you with your eyes. Please forgive me." Taecyeon begged as Yoona looked towards his direction.

"I'll let go of the past," Yoona muttered as Taecyeon sighed happily. 

"Thank you," Taeyeon smiled. "You didn't change, you still look the same."

"I can't say the same about you," Yoona whispered.

"Don't say that. You'll see soon, I promise." Taecyeon told her and helped her walk out of the room towards the treatment room. 

"Mr. Kim, what are you doing here?" Yubin asked when Kibum walked in.

"Where's my mom?" Kibum asked.

"She's at a meeting with Mr. Kim right now," Yubin replied.

"I'll be in her office waiting," Kibum told her.

"Yes, sir," Yubin nodded as Kibum saw Taecyeon and Yoona's back.

"Do you want to catch up on things with some coffee later?" Taecyeon asked.

"Okay," Yoona nodded slowly. "We can go to my sister's coffee shop." She replied.

"Sounds great," Taecyeon smiled and they continued to walk.

"Who's that?" Kibum pointed.

"The new doctor from Boston." Yubin replied.

"My mom talked about him. The girl?" Kibum asked.

"A blind patient of ours, she's been here for three years," Yubin explained.

"She still has hope to see?" He chuckled softly as Yubin looked at him with wide eyes. "See you later," Kibum waved and walked the opposite direction.

 

"A dinner party? Here?" Sungmin asked while standing in front of a house.

"Yes sir. It will be held here,” his assistant replied.

“Alright then,” Sungmin nodded and started walking towards his car.

“Mrs. Bae! You don’t have the rights to do this!” someone screamed as Sungmin turned around.

“You’re living in my house, so it’s my rules!” Mrs. Bae replied.

“My uncle gave you these things! They’re not yours!” Sunny yelled but Sungmin only saw Mrs. Bae covering her.

“It doesn’t matter! It’s either you listen to me or your sisters will have trouble coming towards them!” Mrs. Bae threatened.

“You’re crazy!” Sunny yelled as she grabbed her things and started walking away.

“We’re working with these people?” Sungmin asked his assistant.

“Mr. Lee!” Mrs. Bae waved and ran to him. “When did you get here?”

“A while ago,” Sungmin replied and Sunny stopped.

“I hate that name,” she muttered to herself and walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter