Chapter 50

As Time Goes By
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoona,” Tiffany started as the other girls covered their mouths and looked down to not cry out loud.

“Tiffany Unnie, stop joking around and turn on the lights, you’re scaring me,” Yoona said.

“Yoona, listen to me,” Tiffany started and squeezed her hands.

“Well turn on the lights first, I need to see you,” Yoona told her.

“The lights are on,” Tiffany said with a shaky voice.

“T-Then is something covering my eyes?” Yoona asked feeling around her eyes. “U-Unnie. Turn on the lights! Is something covering my eyes?! Unnie!!” Yoona shook her.

“Y-Yoona… You can’t see,” Tiffany whispered. “You’re blind.” She added as all the girls looked down and Yoona stayed silent.

"A-Aniyo, what are you saying?" Yoona asked while swallowing.

“Yoona, listen to us,” Taeyeon spoke up and sat down next to her. “You can’t see, you’re blind. It’s the truth.”

“I won't believe it, Unnie! I don’t!” Yoona screamed with tears falling down.

“You have to because you can’t see anymore, Yoona!” Taeyeon screamed while holding her hands.

“Forever? Unnie, I can’t!” Yoona cried, as the girls ran over to hug her.

“It’s not forever, Yoong,” Jessica whispered.

“We don’t know how long but it will be treated,” Sunny told her.

“Just wait, okay?” Hyoyeon added.

“It will come back,” Yuri said.

“We’ll do anything for you,” Sooyoung cried softly.

“We’re here for you, Unnie,” Seohyun wept. 

“We’ll always be,” Taeyeon whispered.

 

~Two Weeks Later

“Grandpa, I have your tea,” Eunhyuk said placing it down.

“Thank you, Hyukjae,” he sighed and looked at Eunhyuk. “What are you doing here?”

“I came to visit, like I promised,” Eunhyuk replied.

“And the others?” Mr. Kim asked.

“I don’t know, we don’t talk anymore,” Eunhyuk looked down as the doorbell.

“I’ll get it,” Butler Lee said as he opened the door and seven other boys walked in glaring at each other and staying silent.

“Grandpa, what are they...” Eunhyuk started but stayed quiet when he noticed the cold atmosphere.

“Sit down,” Mr. Kim demanded as all seven boys sat down silently and the T.V. with Kibum on the screen.

“What is this?” Kibum muttered and leaned back in his chair.

“How’s America, you traitor?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Great because you’re not here,” Kibum replied.

“You two, stop!” Mr. Kim demanded as they stayed quiet.

“Why are we here?” Leeteuk spoke up.

“I’m busy,” Sungmin added.

“So please make it quick,” Yesung said.

“I bet you’re not as busy as someone here,” Donghae said looking at Siwon.

“Mind your own business,” Siwon replied.

“I wish you guys fixed your business instead of spreading it around and affecting everyone,” Ryeowook muttered.

“Can’t we all get along?” Eunhyuk whispered as the boys rolled their eyes at him and he looked down.

“I didn’t bring you all here to argue, I want you nine to get along again,” Mr. Kim said as they all shook their heads.

“No, that’s not possible, I’m leaving,” Donghae stood up.

“Why are you acting like this? Just listen to Grandpa,” Eunhyuk told him.

“Be quiet and stay out of it, what would you know?” Sungmin asked.

“Same for you guys, you don’t know anything!” Siwon pointed.

“At least I’m not a cheater!” Donghae yelled.

“But you probably assumed things and made everything worse!” Ryeowook screamed.

“Assume?! They’re probably all true!” Yesung shouted.

“You guys have no heart! You didn’t even visit me in the hospital! And I thought you were different but you left like everyone else!” Kyuhyun told them angrily.

“Maybe some people didn’t have a choice!” Kibum yelled into the camera.

“And you don’t know how to fight against your parents?” Leeteuk asked.

“Said that guy that didn’t do any of that!” his dongsaengs (excluding Eunhyuk) shouted.

“Stop it, right now!” Mr. Kim demanded. “What are you guys doing?! Are you really not acting like brothers anymore?!” he yelled.

“Forget this! Brothers? Never in a million years!” Kibum shouted.

“I don’t even know why I called you guys hyungs!” Kyuhyun said.

“Don’t even get me started about calling you guys dongsaengs,” Leeteuk muttered.

“I came all the way to Jeju for this?” Siwon scoffed.

“These people, you guys annoy me,” Yesung muttered.

“I regret everything that happened up till now, everything,” Sungmin said.

“I wish we all never met,” Ryeowook added.

“Maybe our parents decision about us not knowing each other is right after all,” Donghae told them as the seven walked out and Kibum slammed his laptop down.

“Guys, what are you doing?” Eunhyuk asked trying to stop them but they ignored him. “G-Grandpa.” he called and went to Mr. Kim. “What do we do now?”

“I can’t do anything anymore, I tried my best,” Mr. Kim whispered and strolled away.

 

~Three Days Later

“Kamsahabnida,” Seohyun bowed to the customer as she headed back to the counter.

“How is Yoona?” Jinwoon asked while fixing his apron.

“She’s been well. Thanks for taking her home when she was discharged,” Seohyun told him.

“That’s the least I can do,” Jinwoon smiled as he went to go help out in the back.

“Seohyun, can you help that table real quick? I need to go to the back to get stuff,” her co worker said as Seohyun nodded and went to the table. “Welcome, how can I help you today?” Seohyun bowed as she looked up and stopped.

“Why is she staring at you, Oppa?” a girl asked while hugging the guy’s arm.

“Don’t worry about it,” Kyuhyun smirked and looked at her. “We need our menus.” he said.

“Ne,” Seohyun nodded and was about to place it down until Jinwoon came.

“I got it,” Jinwoon smiled and placed the menus down. “You go to the back, I’ll take care of it.”

“Ani, I want her to be our waitress,” Kyuhyun replied.

“She’s busy so I’ll be helping you,” Jinwoon told him.

“What a lie,” Kyuhyun said. “I’m guessing you don’t care much about this coffee shop’s reputation, right?” he asked playing with his phone.

“I can do it, don’t worry about me,” Seohyun told Jinwoon as he sighed and patted her head and standing at the counter watching her.

“New boyfriend already?” Kyuhyun asked as Seohyun looked at her order book.

“What would you like?” Seohyun said looking at the girl.

“Um... Oppa, what do you want?” the girl asked.

“Seungyeon-ah, you can get whatever you want, you’re my angel,” he smiled at her.

“I’ll get a caffe mocha for me and an espresso for Oppa,” Seungyeon told her.

“Ne, anything else?” Seohyun asked.

“Water and a red velvet cupcake,” Seungyeon added as Seohyun nodded and left as Seungyeon got up and sat across from Kyuhyun.

“My beautiful angel,” he smiled fixing her hair.

“You’re my handsome angel,” Seungyeon giggled.

“Seohyun, I told you I would do it,” Jinwoon whispered while making the drinks and putting it on the tray.

“I have to face my fears, don’t I?” Seohyun replied as she made her way back towards the table. Seungyeon watched her as Seohyun stood at the table. “Here are your things.” she said getting the stuff and putting it down while glancing at Kyuhyun who was watching what Seungyeon was doing. While Seohyun was holding the cup of water, Seungyeon kicked Seohyun’s leg making her lose balance and ended up spilling the water in Kyuhyun’s face.

“Oppa!” Seungyeon screamed and ran to him. “Are you okay?”

“I-I,” Seohyun stood up. “I didn’t do it. She-,” Seohyun started.

“Shut up,” Kyuhyun replied. “I know you did it on purpose, don’t you hate me? You’re jealous because Seungyeon will get the money not you, right?” Kyuhyun asked.

“N-Ne?” Seohyun looked at him.

“This place is horrible,” Kyuhyun stood up as Seungyeon stopped him. 

“Wait a second, Oppa,” Seungyeon said as she grabbed the cupcake and threw it at Seohyun’s face.

“Yah!!” Jinwoon shouted and ran over.

“One more thing,” Seungyeon added and poured the two cups of coffee over Seohyun’s head. Seohyun’s eyes filled with tears as she watched Kyuhyun who was looking away and holding Seungyeon’s hand. 

“Good job,” Kyuhyun as Seungyeon hugged him.

“Stop right there!” Jinwoon demanded grabbing Kyuhyun’s arm. “What is wrong with you?!”

“Is that a way to treat a costumer?” Kyuhyun asked and pushed Jinwoon’s hand away. “Jerk.” he muttered as the two left. 

“Seohyun,” Jinwoon said holding her shoulders. “Let’s go.” he whispered walking her slowly.

“I... What did I do to deserve this?” Seohyun cried as Jinwoon pulled her into a hug.

“You did nothing wrong,” Jinwoon told her. “Nothing.” 

 

“Come on, you need to leave the house more,” Tiffany said letting Yoona hold her arm as she handed Yoona her cane.

“I’m scared, Unnie,” Yoona told her.

“I have you, don’t worry. You need to practice for the future too,” Tiffany added walking out the house.

“I do, don’t I?” Yoona asked as the two walked to a park nearby.

“This is the park,” Tiffany told her.

“I remember,” Yoona nodded as Tiffany looked around and her eyes stopped at a couple. 

“Oppa, the food is really good,” Sulli said while eating the sandwich.

“Thanks, I made it myself,” Siwon replied as he felt someone staring and looked over. Before Siwon could see her Tiffany walked quickly away with Yoona.

“Unnie, what’s wrong?” Yoona asked.

“N-Nothing,” Tiffany replied sniffing. “Let’s go, Joon is meeting up with us.” Tiffany told her as she walked slowly.

“Fany!” Joon waved and ran to her. “Hey, Yoona. Are you feeling better?”

“Ne.” Yoona nodded as Joon smiled.

 

“I’m going to go throw this away.” Siwon told Sulli as he got up.

“Come on, we should go,” he heard a familiar voice as he looked at the figure and recognized Tiffany.

“There’s a lot to buy,” Yoona added. 

“There is, isn’t there?” Joon chuckled and walked next to Tiffany.

“You’re coming over for dinner later, right?” he heard Tiffany asked Joon.

“Of course,, why wouldn’t I?” Joon said as the three walked away.

“We all moved on,” Siwon muttered. “She found someone else.” he said and turned around as Sulli waved to him.

“Let’s go,” she smiled as Siwon nodded and followed her.

 

~Dinner Time

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Jinwoon asked.

“I am, don’t worry,” Seohyun smiled softly.

“Okay, come on, let’s eat,” Taeyeon called.

“Yay! Finally!” Sooyoung clapped.

“We worked hard on it,” Hyoyeon told the girls.

“So appreciate it,” Sunny added.

“We will~,” Yuri smiled while helping Yoona to her seat.

“Thanks for inviting me,” Joon thanked while sitting down.

“You’re like our family,” Tiffany told him.

“Enjoy the meal,” Yoona said finding her chopsticks.

“Oh, we need to get more juice, should I go buy some?” Jessica asked grabbing her jacket.

“Be careful,” Taeyeon told her as she nodded and left.

“Juice, juice, juice,” Jessica said while walking to a store near a club and bought a carton of juice.

“Miss, why don’t you come in?” someone asked as Jessica shook her head and kept heading towards home.

“I’m okay,” she replied and kept walking until three people bumped into her. “Sorry.” she bowed and looked up as she glared at the person.

“Long time no see, Jessica~,” Donghae smirked at her with two girls by his side.

“Sorry, but I don’t know you,” Jessica replied as she kept walking.

“These girls aren’t cheaters like you! Just know that!” Donghae shouted behind her as she rolled her eyes.

“Don’t cry, Sica, don’t do it,” Jessica whispered to herself and kept walking.

“Cold hearted, emotionless, girl,” Donghae muttered.

 

~Days Later

"Seohyunnie!" Her unnies smiled running into the coffee shop. 

"Unnies! What are you doing here?" Seohyun smiled wiping her hands.

"I invited them," Jinwoon said walking up next to her.

"For what?" Seohyun looked up at him.

"A small party after we close today," Jinwoon smiled as the doors open and he watched his workers.

"Where's that waitress?" Kyuhyun walked in.

"She's busy right now," another worker said.

"I don't care," Kyuhyun replied as he saw the nine girls and Jinwoon. "What are you looking at?"

"Come on, maknae, lets sit down," Taeyeon muttered as the nine of them sat down at a table.

"I'm sorry but we're close," Jinwoon told Kyuhyun.

"Then why are they in here?" Kyuhyun pointed to the girls.

"Please leave," Jinwoon demanded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter