Chapter 30

As Time Goes By
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Just do it!” she cried. After a while Siwon didn’t answer. “He left to,” she said. “The person I depend on the most left me too…Choi Siwon you left me,” she turned around while looking around. She kept walking until she saw a pair of shoes ahead. She looked up and wiped her tears. “W-Why are you still here?” Tiffany asked him. “I thought you left,” Tiffany muttered. “Are you here because you want to laugh at me or do you pity me?” she asked him.

“None,” he walked towards her.

“Then what?” Tiffany looked at him.

“I think…It’s about time I gave it to you personally,” Siwon said and pulled out a pink envelope as Tiffany gasped.

“W-What is this?” Tiffany asked with tears.

“Don’t you understand?” Siwon laughed.

“I might be smart…B-But I don’t want any misunderstandings,” Tiffany whispered.

“Well…Can you at least read it?” Siwon asked. Tiffany nodded as she grabbed the paper and started reading it.

“Hello, Tipani…” it started in English. “English not very good but I try. You are so gorgeous…” Tiffany giggled and Siwon smiled. She looked at the letter as the writing went back to Korean.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Tiffany,” he wrote in Korean. “My English isn’t good so I will write in Korean now. You’re a very beautiful person, inside and out. No matter where you go, you always outshine the others in my eyes. I’ve been having this feeling for a while, but not knowing how you felt, I hid it from you and the boys, afraid I might misunderstand you. Your jealousy makes my heart jump and makes me feel as if I’m special in your heart. Are you wondering why I didn’t personally put the letters in myself? I was afraid you might see me and laugh at me, afraid you wouldn’t accept me, or you might have rejected me and only thought of me as a brother. But…Did you know “the nerd” was actually Siwoo from Dream High 2?” Tiffany gasped and looked at Siwon as he chuckled. “Anyways…You’re a wonderful person, so will you accept me as your boyfriend, Hwang Miyoung Tiffany?” the letter said. She looked up and saw Siwon holding a bouquet of pink flowers.

“Will you?” Siwon asked. “It’s okay if you-,”

“Yes,” Tiffany interrupted and nodded. “Yes,” she whispered.

“What?” Siwon smiled.

“B-Because…I-I was about to confess too,” Tiffany held out a pink envelope.

“With a pink envelope also?” Siwon laughed.

“That’s all I had…” Tiffany pouted and gave it to him.

“Did you write it in English so that I wouldn’t understand it that well?” Siwon chuckled.

“Maybe…” Tiffany giggled and Siwon held her hand.

“Thank you, Fany,” Siwon whispered.

“Thank you, Siwon,” Tiffany said and hugged him.

 

“THAT WAS SO UNEXPECTED!!” Eunhyuk screamed.

“Are you dumb? Everyone knew they liked each other,” Hyoyeon laughed.

“But…What about the nerd?” Yesung asked.

“What nerd?! He’s Siwoo from Dream High 2 for goodness sakes!” Yuri replied.

“I think I’m more handsome then Siwoo,” Leeteuk said.

“Okay…Okay…Sure,” Taeyeon laughed and Leeteuk glared at her. “I’m kidding!!”

“My smile is better. I won best smile before…I think,” Kibum told them.

“Your teeth are pretty,” Yoona laughed.

“Is that flirting I see?” Donghae asked.

“Yah! Leave Yoona alone,” Jessica slapped his arm.

“Why didn’t Siwon tell us?” Sungmin pouted.

“There are such things as secrets,” Sunny laughed.

“Too bad no one can keep them in this family,” Ryeowook said.

“AWWW you said family,” Sooyoung smiled.

“We are though…” Kyuhyun replied.

“But you guys never mentioned it or accepted it,” Seohyun told them.

“What?” the guys looked at her.

“Of course they wouldn’t understand,” the girls shook their heads.

 

~A Couple Days Later

“WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” all the girls screamed while crowding around the computer.

“WHAT?!?!” the guys ran over but the girls pushed them away.

“SUPER JUNIOR’S SIXTH ALBUM WILL BE OUT!!!!!!” Hyoyeon danced.

“One day I will have a sixth album too!” Eunhyuk said.

“If you can sing,” Hyoyeon laughed.

 “AND THIS ONE HAS KANGIN!!!!!!!” Taeyeon screamed.

“Might have Kangin…MIGHT!” Leeteuk shouted.

“I GET TO SING ALL DAY AND NIGHT!!” Jessica squealed.

“You can without them!” Donghae shouted.

“WE CAN EVEN WATCH THEM LIVE!!” Sunny yelled.

“You can always watch us perform something live,” Sungmin pouted.

“MAYBE THEY WILL SHOW THEIR ARMS!! OR ABS!! AHHH!!” Tiffany screamed and the others girls squealed along.

“What about me?! I-I’m your boyfriend!” Siwon replied.

“Then a ballad song comes and his voice,” Yuri pretended to faint.

“I can sing too!Niga animyeon andwae. Neo eob-,” before Yesung could keep singing Yuri stuffed a pillow in his face. “HEY!!” he screamed.

“But then I can see him flip his hair to the side when he’s singing,” Sooyoung put her hands together and sighed.

“I can flip mine, watch,” Ryeowook flipped his hair. “Ow! Ow! My eyes…Ice pack,” Ryeowook said and ran to the kitchen.

“But then…He’s never there,” Yoona pouted. “BUT AT LEAST I SAW THE TEASER FOR HIS DRAMA AND HE WAS SHIRTLESS!!!” Yoona squealed and all the girls started screaming.

“I would act but I don’t want to act and I would take my shirt off but not in front of all of you,” Kibum said.

“But still…The way he dances and the way he sings. It’s wonderful,” Seohyun smiled.

“I thought you weren’t interested in guys?” Kyuhyun glared at her.

“I’m just a big fan,” Seohyun told him.

“NUMBER ONE FAN!!!! ELF FOREVER!!!” the girls cheered while jumping up and down.

“Well So Nyuh Shi Dae…” the boys stopped.

“PAPARAZZI!” Leeteuk shouted and Taeyeon threw a pillow at him.

“They looked soooooo awesome in those jackets,” Yesung added.

“And the cameras flashing made them even more beautiful,” Sungmin said.

“And the way they walk,” Eunhyuk smiled. “She was in the middle at the end,”

“Her…Ohh la la,” Donghae clapped as Jessica glared at him.

“No one can beat that teaser,” Siwon said and Tiffany pouted.

“Their clothes were so pretty!” Ryeowook added.

“And their smiles,” Kibum said.

“We will buy the song when it comes out!” Kyuhyun shouted and all the boys nodded.

“Okay,” Taeyeon nodded. “Fine with me,”

“Do whatever you want then, I would like to see that! Ohh LA LA!” Jessica stuck her tongue out.

“You will go blind when a camera flashes in your eye,” Sunny giggled.

“And the music video can beat the teaser!” Tiffany pointed at Siwon.

“Too bad some of you will never be in the middle!” Hyoyeon said and looked at Eunhyuk.

“And some of you will make the jacket look ugly!” Yuri laughed.

“You guys don’t even have clothes as pretty as theirs!’ Sooyoung added.

“And…Smiles…” Yoona thought. “Theirs is unique! Some of you just have pretty smiles!”

“Anyone can buy the song when it comes out. We will buy Super Junior’s sixth album. It’s in Korean,” Seohyun giggled. “Paparazzi is in Japanese…I don’t think you can understand it,” she laughed again as the girls laughed along.

“KOREAN TRANSLATION!!” the boys shouted.

“Anyways…” Taeyeon started. “Today we’re having a girls’ day out,”

“Girls’ day out?” Leeteuk asked.

“Where girls hang out,” Jessica said.

“So that means we can come,” Donghae replied.

“Only girls,” Tiffany told them.

“Then what about us?” Siwon asked.

“You guys can hang out yourself,” Sunny said.

“But then…What will we do?” Sungmin asked.

“Boys’ day out?” Yuri suggested.

“That’s boring,” Yesung replied.

“That’s why you bond during it,” Hyoyeon said.

“Bonding with these guys?” Eunhyuk shook his head.

“You should buy things for each other,” Seohyun suggested.

“NEVER. My money is MINE!” Kyuhyun told them.

“You already get along so just talk or something,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter