Conflicted.

Best Friend-Zoned

Hahaha I am correct. I really won't be able to update as much because I have math homework literally everyday and I take naps everyday afterschool so less time to write and update for you all. Aww :( 


I'm writing mobile again so if you come across any errors, please excuse me :)


Hi~ ^^ 
How did your day go guys? 
IMY :*
I LUBBB YOUUU~ :*

*****

Love Of Three.


Love Triangle, A complicated love affair between three people. 


Jessica Jung x Jin Ah Im. 
Jessica Jung x Hara Goo.
Jessica Jung x Tiffany Hwang.


Who will dominate the warm Ice Princess' heart? Is it going to be..


Her so called "new girlfriend" Yuri's friend AKA the badass chick that just recently entered the picture? 

The Smooth and oh-so-cheesy and overly sweet girl that happened to entered Jessica's life unexpectedly? Nana Im, also known as "The Beautiful Stranger" 

OR

The girl she's always adored. Her Best friend, Miss Clingy, Miss possessive and Jessica's first love or should I say, forever love? Taken but it's complicated. 

 

Who is it going to be? 

 


I don't know either. 

 

***


Jessica is currently lounging around in her room staring at her phone that's been beeping constantly. Yes, she was being spammed. Not by the gang, for the first time, no. It was by three girls. 


She wants to reply but who will she answer first? Everyone's sweet. Everyone's pretty. Everyone makes an impression on her. She's having a mental breakdown, and it's driving her nuts. 


She remembered how her meeting with Hara went. Jessica figured something about the girl, it is that she is a huge flirt. Smooth, but an obvious flirt. 

 

.FLASHBACK.


"So, Jessica~ or should I say, babe? I've noticed you around~" she moved closer to me and let her fingers freely run all over my back. 


Yes. I was uncomfortable. 


I shuffled around, showing a sign of discomfort but that didn't seem to stop her. Instead, she moved closer to me and wrapped her arm around me, like a douchebag in any movies, trying to act cool in front of her girl. I internally rolled my eyes at her moves. 'Gosh. Really? What am I?' 


"Uhh.. Y-you know Hara.. You really don't have to agree with this.. And please, call me Jessica.." I continued to shift around but her arm locked me in place. 


'Damn. This girl is aggressive' I thought. 


She wants to dominate me and it did not exactly feel good. 


"No, can do, babe. I'll do what I want, okay? I'll call you with any petnames I please and you're just gonna have to deal with it, love~" she smirked and casually looked around the café. I honestly want to punch her attitude out the door. 


I can't help but compare her to Nana. Nana is very sweet and smooth in a gentle way. Her approach is very subtle, making me comfortable and want to hang out with her more, yet she still carries this mysterious aura that I'd love to solve someday. 

Hara however, is a completely different character. Her fashion screams confidence and power. She likes to dominate and approaches in a very out and noticeable way. Actually, it's obvious that she likes to be noticed. Her aura is so strong but she's also quite mysterious. More predictable than Nana though, in my opinion. 

Tiff. Tiffany is a mixture of both. She's subtle but also very aggressive. If she wants something, nothing will stop her from doing so. She's very sweet and clingy but once something unpleasant happens, all hell breaks loose. She's trouble disguised as an angel from above. And though I've known her all my life and has been inseparable since then, but she's still the most unpredictable person I know.


They're all very different, I can't help but contrast their personalities. 


"So babe.." There she goes again. This time, rubbing the side of my shoulder. I don't even know what that's supposed to do but I didn't bother resisting, because I don't know what Hara is capable of. She might trap me against her and the chair and steal my first kiss or something crazy. So, I remained mum, waiting for what she's about to say next. "Hand me your phone over~" she showed my the palm of her hands, waiting for my phone. I just gave it without answering. 


I saw her type around my phone and smirked as she handed it back to me. 


I looked through my phone and thank god she didn't send anyone a message. I stopped and looked at her as I scrolled through my contacts and immediately spotted a capslocked contact that screams "I'm special!!". She saved it as "HOTTEST BABE" with all the possible emojis you can fit on a contact name. 


'This girl must be crazy' I thought. 


I was about to put away my phone when a beep was heard. 


New message from: TheGirlJessiLikes. 

"JESSICA UNNIE~ I MISHH YOUUU~ TAKE CARE OKAYY~? LET'S MEET SOON~ MUAHHH~ "

Read. 17:24 

 

'TheGirlJessiLikes'?? 


Jessi..


Jessi..


--TIFFANY!!
She must've changed the name when she talked to her over the phone.. 

Speaking of which, I have to ask her about. I was about to reply when another beep came.


From: Pink Princess<3

"JESSI!! Where are you? :( I miss you.. Go back home and hang out with me? I feel lonely.. Take care while you're out with Yuri. No funny business or I'm gonna kick your asses, got it? I love youuu :*"

Read. 17:29

 

I mumbled some incoherent words. I didn't even notice that the girl beside me already made herself comfortable and scooted closer to my space. It seems like she wasn't contented with just that, she also took a look at my phone screen, allowing herself to read my messages. 

 

Wow. How shameless can she get? She gave herself permission to read my personal texts.. Why.

 

Why did Kwon set me up with her? Ugh. 


"Ooohhh~ it seems like we got a player over here~ two girls plus myself~ you must have a lot of space in your heart to fit all three of us, eh babe~?" She teased, using her free arm to poke my sides. 


'Aish this girl.' I just rolled my eyes at her. 


"Oh shut up." I just told her. 

 

 

Hara.. Nana.. Tiffany..

Why are you guys making my life so much complicated? 

 

 


I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Kwon. That girl wants a death wish. 


And I'll gladly give it to her. *smirks* heh. 

 

 

 

 

TBC.
For Jessica.

**************************


Meanwhile, JungLi. 

 

"Baby, say ahhh~" the tall girl gestured as she held a spoon in front of her baby maknae's mouth.


Krystal blushed slightly before shyly following along, allowing herself to taste the savoury flavour of chicken noodle soup that their loving Vic-umma cooked. 


Sulli fed Krystal as the girl happily chewed on the piece of meat, eating her way to recovery. The bowl was almost finished when Krystal abruptly stopped as her eyes widened as if she's seen a ghost right in front of her very orbs. 


Sulli, who was oblivious of the reason Krystal acted this way, began to panic. 


"B-babe? What's wrong? Did I do something..?" Sulli carefully asked, although, a part of her was scared of finding out the answer. 


Krystal remembered something. The event, to be exact. She was supposed to confess to Sulli in a romantic way but everything turned into a giant blob of mess and change was inevitable. Nothing went as planned. Well, except for the fact that they are now official. 


"Ssul, can we go somewhere after this? After I'm allowed to leave?" Krystal suddenly asked. 


Sulli, who was confused as a lost puppy, just answered like how she would. "Huh? Where to?"

"It's a secret." Sulli was even more confused. Never has Krystal kept a secret from her, ever. "Trust me on this babe. I promise you'll like it." Krystal smiled warmly, giving crazy butterflies on Sulli's abdomen. 


Krystal put so much effort into putting the whole thing together and now she has the chance to show her lover, just how much she truly loves her. 


She may not have showed it as much as she would like to, but in a few moments, Sulli will finally understand just how special she is to Krystal. 


'Just wait, Sulli-ah. I'll show you haut how much I love you. I, Krystal Jung will never do this for anyone but you. You deserve me. We're meant to be.' 

 

 

 

 

TBC.
For JungLi.

****************************

Short update for all of you. My arms are gonna go numb for always updating using my phone ._. 

I decided to add a JungLi scene on each chapters starting from now so the Jungli shippers won't be as deprived and it would be fair that way, right? :)

I don't want to not update for a long time because I'm afraid my readers will lose interest and forget about my story so I try to update in a span of three days. 

I believe that updating frequently no matter how short the chapter is, is better than having to wait a month for a long chapter. The more often, the better. 

I hope you guys won't forget about this no matter how messy I can be :/ please bear with me. 

Thank you everyone. I truly appreciate every single one of you^^