Irrational Mind.

Best Friend-Zoned
Whut. I am back! 
Readers, I know you all missed me. Don't lie. :p 
 
Here is a chapter to make up for the crushed hearts you all had for my previous chapter. Blehhh. 
 
Hehe. Happy reading~ 
 
 
 
 
***********************************************
Cont'd. 
 
 
 

Thunder boomed along with the flash of the lightning as rain collided harshly against the concrete. 

 
It's been a three weeks since the JeNa couple have been together and everything seems to be going well.
 
Right now, not so much for Jessica.
 
She paced back and forth in her living room repeating words that to Krystal's ears, did not make a single sense. She truly believed her sister is crazy. 
 
"Unnie! Stop!" The pillow landed straight to Jessica'a head making her stop and glare at her sister for a good few minutes.
 
 "I don't even know what you're so anxious about, it's not like you just committed murder!.. Oh wait, did you?" 
 
Jessica wanted to flip her sister upside down to make sure that blood flows through her brain because to Jessica, her sister was simply an idiot. No more, no less. 
 
"Not yet, Krys. But since you're all up in my business, why don't I give it a try?" The older of the two charged at her sister who, being the athletic one, manage to dodge the attack on time by jumping out of the couch which unfortunately for Jessica, resulted her precious face into greeting the leather backrest, a kiss, hello.
 
"But really Jess, what's up?" The younger now casually sitting at a single sofa with a pillow on her lap and hands clasp on top. Krystal looked like an idiotic councillor, was what Jessica had in mind but in order to save herself from possible dodge pillow game, she decided to keep shut from the comments. Instead, she answered her sister truthfully.
 
"Well, it's thundering outside quite loudly and I'm worried for Tiff. She's terrified of them." She said in a worried tone.
 
"So why are you here?" The younger of the two asked casually. She knew how to handle the situation.
 
"I don't know.. I mean I have Nana and she has Nichkhun to take care of her. So there's nothing I can do."
 
Krystal's lips curved into a smirk. "You're weird, you know. Tiffany unnie having a boyfriend never stopped you from helping her out or hugging her fears away so why now? And just because you both have someone now doesn't mean you aren't bestfriend's anymore." 
 
Jessica was surprised at her sister's words. Younger siblings truly are wise. "But.. She hasn't talked to me for weeks now.. About three.." She sulkily replied.
 
"Pfft. The problem is that both of you are stupid." The younger of the two mumbled almost incoherently. Sadly for her, the older Jung heard her last word.
 
"Excuse me? Did you just call me.. Stupid? Ya! You disrespectful brat, how dare you talk to your older sister like that?" Jessica threw a load of pillows right to her sister which in her luck, all landed right where she wanted it to. 
 
"Tch. Bipolar." Krystal once again, mumbled. This time, louder than she wanted it to. 
 
"I'm not bipolar! Urgh you're becoming more and more annoying! So sarcastic and just.. Totally troublesome!" Jessica screamed in frustration. 
 
But that didn't seem to stop her sister from making further spoken judgment. 
 
"So you mean I'm becoming more like you?" A smug look made its way on Soojung's face making her sister surrender and huff in irritation. 
 
She was about to say something when the doorbell rang, startling the sisters. 
 
"Who the hell would come over at this time? It's raining cats and dogs out there!"
 
"Raining cats and dogs..  Did you really just say that.. Unnie, in this generation, no one uses idioms anymore." Krystal stared at her sister blankly. 
 
"Urgh! What ever!" Jessica ran for the door and was about to yell at whoever was on the other side.
 
But it seems like every word she had in mind has been completely erased when she came face to face with the person she has been longing to see. She wanted to hug her then and there but her body remained frozen still. 
 
"T-Tiffany.." She said too quietly yet loud enough for the both of them to hear. 
 
The said girl opened for incoming explanation but the thunder boomed again making Tiffany jump at Jessica, hugging her as if her dear life relied on it. 
 
That's when the latter's frozen body started to warm up, slowly wrapping itself around Tiffany's waist. She gently moved their bodies aside, closing the door shut. 
 
As if it was a natural thing, Jessica started humming to a song they both knew well. Her gentle hands comfortingly ran themselves up and down Tiffany's back, calming her like no other. She knew she belonged in Jessica's arms at this moment. Because right when the first thunder surrounded her home, she swore that the girl's arms is her safe sanctuary. A place even the worst of her fears, can never invade. 
 
Tiffany moved her head towards the girl's neck, burying herself in the scent she loved the most. It's always been a habit of hers to bury her face in the latter's neck when in need of comfort or assurance. She liked the way the girl smelled, the way her hands automatically move their way around her, trapping her in nothing but love and care. When it comes to Jessica, everything is natural; And Tiffany wants it no other way. 
 
"Shh~ Tiff, everything is fine. I'm here now." Jessica lovingly whispered against the girl's ear. 
 
Right now, it's the two of them against the world. Like how it's always been. 
 
"You smell really good, Jessi." Tiffany happily buried her face deeper on her bestfriend's skin. 
 
Jessica could feel Tiffany's smile. Then, a foolish looking grin formed across her face, right away. 
 
"Well yeah, I should since I just got out of the shower a few moments ago." She chuckled lightly as she felt a slight shove on her shoulder. 
 
"Tch. What a dork." Tiffany laughed as she wrapped her arms around Jessica, pulling her closer. 
 
"Hey hey hey, I can't breath. Gosh, calm down, woman. Personal space please." She jokingly pushed back, only making Tiffany cling on to her more. 
 
"Let's at least sit on the couch, my koalabear. Standing around makes me tired." Jessica whined. 
 
"Everything makes you tired, Jessi." The younger laughed as if it was the funniest thing she has ever said. 
 
"Yeah yeah, I'm lazy. Moving on." She rolled her eyes playfully, as she sat on the couch, making herself comfortable, closing her eyes momentarily.
 
Her little calm and collected nature was thrown out the window when she felt legs on top of her own. Her eyes shot open, finding her clingy best friend's face a few inches away from hers. 
 
Jessica's breath hitched. 
 
 
Too close
 
LipsToo close.
 
Pretty eyesSo close.
 
 
Just when Jessica thought it couldn't get any better, I mean, worse,
 
Tiffany just had to wrap her legs around Jessica hips with her arms tightly looped around The latter's neck, completely invading her best friend's so called personal space. 
 
 
.
 
Holy
 
Freaking hell.
 
 
Nothing but profanity took over Jessica's mind along with some inappropriate thoughts. 
 
She wanted to shove Tiffany away.
But they're not doing anything wrong.
 
Wait, yes they are
 
No. No, they aren't. It's not like they're cheating on their lovers, no they would never do that. 
 
'Tiffany is just scared and In need of some comfort. That's it. Nothing else.' Jessica repeated to herself. 
 
"Jessi~ I'm sleepy~ let's go to your room and cuddle~" Tiffany cutely whined. 
 
If Jessica didn't have Nana, this would be nothing but normal. 
 
Sleeping together.
Cuddling.
Hugging.
Pecking each other's cheeks.
 
But NO. Right now, they're about to sleep together and cuddle. In one girl's mind, it's nothing but a habit. But for the other, it's nothing but trouble
 
Tiffany doesn't care. 
Jessica does. 
 
She loves Nana. 
Yes, she does
She is not just saying that. 
Nana is so good to her.
She can't betray her like this. 
 
But then again, she and Tiffany are just bestfriends.
 
But why is her heart beating abnormally fast? 
 
With this kind of adrenaline, Jessica could win first place in any marathon. 
 
 
 
'Urgh. Screw it.' Her mind finally gave up. 
 
They entered Jessica's room and headed straight to bed. 
 
Tiffany s her self around Jessica, clinging tightly while Jessica's chest became the girl's pillow and her left arm securely wrapped around the younger's lower back as a support. Both falling asleep in each other's embrace. 
 
They look incredibly adorable but they're nothing but friends. 
 
Bestfriends.
 
Just as they reached dreamland, both of their phones rang silently. But both, left unattended
 
 
Incoming call from 'Babe.'
Incoming call from 'My love'
 
 
Everything felt so right.
 
But then again,
 
Everything felt so wrong. 
 
 
 
When it comes to JeTi, it's as complicated as you can imagine it to be.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TBC.
******************
 
So, Hey guys! What's new? Did you miss me? :D 
 
Because I miss every single one of you! 
 
My finals is about to end. Last one tomorrow! Woohoo! ... I'm screwed.
 
I don't want you to feel like I've abandoned this story because I haven't and I won't. :) I love all of your funny and opinionated comments~ 
 
Anyway, I guess I'll be looking forward to your comments on my JeTi centred, chapter~ tbh, I don't like this chapter very much. It's badly written ._. Urgh. Whutever. 
 
But yeah, I miss you all. :D