Maybe You're Jealous.

Best Friend-Zoned

 

 

I finally arrived home and was quite bewildered when I found out that the lights were on. Soojung and I always makes sure everything is off and well before leaving.

The moment I walked in and closed the door, I found my back strongly greeting the cold and hard floor, hello. I groaned from the impact and it hit me that someone is on top of me as well. I looked up and saw a pretty shade of light brown coloured hair with it's face, buried deeply on my neck.

The weight is slowly starting to affect me as I groaned some more. The girl pulled her face away from mine before sitting up. It's not like it's any better though, she's still straddling me. 


"T-Tiff? What are you doing here? It's already 2 in the morning?" I asked while trying to calm my breathing down. She's on top of me for goodness sake! My heart is beating erratically. 

I froze as I made eye contact with her. Eyes, cold as the Article weather, looking straight into my soul. She's not saying anything, she's looking at me with a blank face. 


I've seen this face before. I started to panic internally finally realizing who I'm with right now, my erted thoughts are long gone and replaced with extreme fear. I am in deep trouble. The only person I'm scared of, besides my mom..

 

HellFany. 

 

In my head, running, looking for a place to hide, screaming profanities that I swore I would never say in my life. I didn't know what to do. On the outside though, I was a bit calmer. And by calm I mean, slightly shaking, uneven breathing, wanting to run to my room and lock myself away from my death wish. 


"Aren't I the one who should be asking you questions, Jessica Jung?" She said with a tone stronger, colder and more commanding than I could ever come up with. She used my full name! Then, I knew I was in trouble. At least bury me, please? This is it. I'm gonna die.. 

"What were you doing out at 2 in the morning? Did I give you permission to go out and meet some girl? Hm?" She leaned in closer to me, this time, I could smell the scent of alcohol on her. Aish! This girl has been drinking! You know I hate it when she drinks! 

I chuckled off what she said making her frown. "You're tipsy, Tiff. You don't know what you're saying." I stated and looked at her in the eye making sure she knows I'm serious. 

"Nichkhun and I drank a bit from a party we went to. I know what I'm saying!" She said, obviously refusing to lose this one. She always wants me to apologize. Sigh.

She started punching me and hitting me everywhere while giving me the coldest of glares. If be lying if I say I'm not scared to the soul. I think even my would is shaking along with the rest of me. 

I continued to block her hits but it's no use. 

"T-tiff! S-stop! Ow! Ouch! Not there! S-! I'm s-serious Tiff!" I kept trying to dodge her attacks but being pinned to the ground, there's only a limited amount of movement you can do. Being on top has every advantage. Excuse your erted thoughts, ma'am, sir. 


"How-- *punch*

Dare-- *hit*

You-- *smack*

Go -- *punch with both hands*

On-- *hit twice*

A -- *smack*

Date -- *hit seven times*

With -- *punch*

Someone-- *hit hit*

Else!!-- *Jump on my stomach*"


My breathing got cut off as I tried to clutch my stomach from the pain. It's no use, she's sitting on me. 


Note to self: always be careful because HellFany can unleash at the most unexpected times.


"Urghh!! Agshdjsnkhdls!! Ah! Err!!" I started to mumble nonsense out of pain. Damn! This girl is scary! I am so glad she only does cheerleading and not soccer otherwise, my whole body with be covered with bruises from her kicks, not that it's not already.


"If you were out on some date or party whatever, then why can't I?" I finally snapped. It's not fair that she can go have fun with a jerk and drink around and I can't. What does she want me to do? Stay home and kill myself from thinking too much about what they're doing? Tch. 'How selfish' I muttered. 

"Because.. Because! You can't just go out with someone I've never met Jessi! Yeah! That's it!" I stared at her with a confused look. 

"Why?.. Do you have to meet her, I mean.." I asked. I don't get her right now honestly. 

"Jessi, you're mine okay? You will forever be mine. That means whoever hangs out with you, I gotta know of. I have to make sure that she can't take you away from me, that I will always be your number one, there.." She pointed at my heart. "She can't be too pretty, because I should be the only girl that's gorgeous in your eyes. She can't be overly sweet to you because that will lessen the chance of you thinking I'm acting sweet. She can't be too smart or witty because I know that's one of the main things you look for in someone. She can't be cheesy because I want to be the only person who can make you blush and lastly, the most important one probably, is she absolutely cannot be clingy, okay? She can't touch you or anything of the sort because only I can do that! She shouldn't see your cuteness and pout when you ask for a hug and when you want to use my lap as a pillow to sleep. Thinking about you replacing me as the most important person after you family, Jessi.. It hurts a lot right here.." She blabbed as she planted her palm on top of her heart. 

Thank goodness it's not on mine because right now, I feel like my heart is either going to explode or leap out of my chest. I'm sweating bullets right now. Oh god. Oh goodness. Tiff. She was.. Jealous? Just thinking about that makes the butterflies in my stomach, erupt. 

I remained mute because I know once I opened my mouth, whatever I say would end up being a mess, like I would end up confessing or something which by the way, is not on my plans yet. 

"Jessi, are you mad at me for being selfish? You always hate it when I try to claim everything.. Are you angry, I went out with Khun and drank? I know you hate it when I drink.. Jessi I'm really sorry. I can stop drinking I promise. But.. I don't think I can ever stop being selfish when it comes to you." She looked down and I can see tears threatening to fall from her angelic eyes. By reflex, my hands made is way to her face and caressed her cheeks. She moved her body to mine and buried her face on my chest, finally letting go of the tears she's been holding. 

 

Aigoo, my sensitive princess~ 

 

I rubbed her back, calming her down. I smiled before speaking up. "You know what I hate the most? Is when you cry because of me, Tiff.." I said sincerely before ending it off with a tease ".. And you know what else? Getting my favourite shirt wet because of a certain someone's fault~" I said in a joking manner. 


I can feel her giggle before smacking me playfully on my right arm. She didn't let go though. In fact, she buried her face deeper on my chest. I only hugged her tighter, continuing to rub her back.


Oh and did I mention, we're still on the floor?


"Tiff.. As much as I hate ruining this moment of ours, can we continue this somewhere else? You can hug me as much as you want but somewhere more comfortable would be great?" I chuckled. She finally realized the situation and quickly got up, offering a hand to help me up as well. I grabbed her soft hand before helping myself up. I groaned quite loudly In the process. Floors are not a comfortable place to lie down with someone on top of you. (Innocent statement, don't poison it! )

 

I got up but Tiffany didn't let go of my hand. She tightened it more and dragged me to my ... bedroom. 


"Uhh Tiff? What are we doing here?" She closed the door and locked us inside. My heartbeat started racing again as my palms became sweaty. 

"What do you mean? Of course were gonna sleep! What else? I'm tired Jessi! Let's cuddle! C'mon~" she called out whining. She tried to pull me to bed but I remained glued to my spot. 


"Uh.. Ha ha.. Right.. Sleep. I have to c-change f-first.." Great! I stuttered. When can I ever speak to this girl properly? Ugh. I am mentally smacking my head against the wall right now. Then maybe, I'll straighten out and be able to speak professionally. 


"Just change there!" She said. 

"B-but.. " I tried to protest but being Tiffany, she just cut me off.

"It's not like I haven't seen you change before. Were both girls it doesn't matter" I could see her roll her eyes at me. I inwardly sighed in defeat. 


I started ing my top, taking it off and pulling off my skinny jeans, revealing me with nothing but my underwear. I immediately turned around when I heard Tiffany gasp. 


She got off my bed and started walking towards me. ' ' I screamed inwardly, repeatedly. This girl is killing me! 


She reached out her hand which landed perfectly on my toned stomach. "Oh my goodness Jessi! You have abs!" She said as she continued running her palms all over. 

"T-Tiff.." I mumbled before laughing off in embarrassment. 

She apparently wasn't contented with just one hand running through my abdomen as she placed both of her hands and caressed every part of my exposed tummy. 

She looked down to observe more of her oh so tempting hands. She doesn't know but it takes all of me to  stop myself from pinning her against the wall and kissing the living day lights out of her. 

She moved closer and I felt my breath hitch. I surrender. Please give me a white flag to wave around in front of her. Telling her that I give up. She owns my soul.

"Jessi.." She started off.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response because I'm afraid I'll stutter again if I say something.

"..You really can't get a girlfriend now." She whispered softly, barely audible.

"Huh? W-why?" I questioned. Does she think I can't get a lover?

"They can't take you away from me. Once they see your body, that's all they're gonna want. You're y, Jessi. Really hot.." I can feel her breath on my exposed collarbones giving me shivers. Damn you Tiffany. 

"Maybe you're just jealous that they can have all of this~" I teased, while pointing at my body. I'm just trying to get rid of the awkwardness. Well, more like the crazy beating of my heart and the wild butterflies flailing around inside me right now. 

"Maybe I am Jessi.. Because I don't want anyone to see this masterpiece other than me.." She confessed, tracing the outline of my abs.

 

That was it. 

 

I can't take it anymore. 

 

One more word from her and I won't be able to restrict myself from introducing her lips to mine. 

 

I can't commit that sin. 

 


Tiff please stop! 

 


I quickly pushed her lightly before picking up my clothes and running to the washroom and locking myself in.

 


'Maybe I am, Jessi..' 

 


'Maybe I am'

 


'Maybe, I am.. jealous'


Her words echoed through my head like a broken record. 

 

 

 

TIFFANY HWANG MIYOUNG!!!

 


UGH!!!! 

 

 

 

 

TBC.

••••••••••••••

To all my cute readers telling me they wanted an update, well there you go :) 


Sorry for any errors. I'll fix it later. I used my phone to write this chapter because I'm out of the house right now but I promised a new update so there you go^^

 

I literally woke up, got ready and fixed myself and started writing XD 


Enjoy :)

 

PS. I didn't put anything about the girl Yuri will be introducing because I wanted to write a chapter with just JeTi :3 the other events are gonna come up in the future chapter.


Anticipate: 

•JungLi confession moment 
•The other girl 
•The chaos that is SoShi group 


Until next time~ 
Xoxo