What

Best Friend-Zoned
Hi. I'm back! Who missed me? :3
 
 
~~~~ 
 
CHAPTER 11.
 
...
 
 

"Tiff, I love you." I mumbled as I stared straight into her eyes, putting strands of hair behind her right ear wanting to see more of her beauty.

 
An evident shock on her face showed for a moment because her lips slowly formed into a genuine smile. 
 
"Jessi, I love you"
 
A bitter smile appeared on my face before saying, "No, Tiffany you don't get it. I love you.." I dryly replied to her.
 
She looked directly at me for what seemed like forever before looking away with a guilty look.
 
With that action, I found her answer.
 
I but my lower lip to stop any incoming tears from falling before turning my back, ready to walk away. But before taking any step away from this mess, 
 
"That's my mistake. I shouldn't have said anything, I knew you already have Nichkhun yet I still insisted on telling you how I feel. I'm sorry, I'm leaving now."
 
I quickly left. Ignoring her calls for me. 
 
I need time to myself. 
 
 
"Jessica.." I heard her whisper.
 
 
"Jessica.." I heard her call again, but this time, louder.
 
 
"Jessica!"
 
 
..
 
 
 
"JESSICA JUNG!! WAKE UP, YOU LAZY BUM BEFORE I CALL UMMA HERE." 
 
 
I jolted awake, from the sudden noise intrusion as I found my face, kissing the floor a good morning. 
 
I immediately turned my head to the source of the noise and found my nosy sister with an amused look. 
 
"Tsk tsk. Instead of staring at me like an idiot, get dressed because we have class in two hours." Then she walked away.
 
I glanced at my clock.
 
My eyes widened at the thought of being late again and rushed to the bathroom to shower.
 
 
 
 
~~
 
 
 
I arrived at school with a distracted mind. That stupid dream is killing me. If I ever confess, will she react the same way? The thought sent shivers up my spine.
 
 
I was on my way to class when I saw Tiffany and her boyf- eww. And.. And, That guy, holding hands. I'm a good distance away so I'm pretty sure I'm off unnoticed, which is what I wanted. I cannot face her right now. Not with that nightmare bugging me. 
 
Instead of taking the short and direct way to class, but also coming across the nasty and incompatible couple, I'm not bitter, I decided to take the long way which is going around the whole school building to the other set of doors and head to class.
 
Yes that's right, me. The Jessica Jung taking the longer way and missing my early nap time before class starts just to avoid Tiffany. 
 
I'm hopeless.
 
As you've probably guessed, every actions has consequences. Now, I'm itchy and I feel disgusting. So apparently, the back of the school is the most shady area I've ever encountered. 
 
So much for trying to avoid Tiff. 
 
The sun is out and shining and I feel hot and sweaty. Ugh. Is this even worth it? I should've just ran pass Tiffany, maybe she won't see me.
 
This better be worth it, gosh.
 
Finally! I'm here at the other side of the building. In glee, I rushed to the side doors, I can still have a good amount of time to sleep! 
 
Yes!!
 
I rushed to my class and found a couple of students there. I don't know why they would be in class this early other than the reason of sleeping. Their friends aren't here? Cramming? Just not in the mood? Who knows. But that aside, I really want my sleep. 
 
I quickly went to my desk and dozed off. Hopefully I don't dream of her, this time
 
 
..
 
 
"Guys! I swear I didn't see her. How could she be here already when I was waiting for her by the halls. And there is no way in hell she arrived earlier than me." I heard a sweet voice, whining. I need my sleep, please shut up.
 
"Oh my gosh Fany-ah! Shut up, will you? Maybe you just didn't see her pass by. Maybe you were too busy with your Nichkhun oppa" Another voice spoke.
 
"Oh be quiet Sunny! I was waiting for her like always but today, she decided to not welcome me like always.."
 
"What are you? Her girlfriend? Tch. She probably has reasons why she didn't greet you or show up earlier. Maybe she saw something unpleasant to her eyes and left or maybe she's couldn't show herself because the feelings might be too much." 
 
"Huh? What are you saying Yuri? I don't understand" 
 
"That's exactly why, because you're too blind and dense to understand."
 
"What? Guys I'm seriously lost and why are you talking like that?"
 
"Tiffany, maybe it's time that you try to listen more and understand things better, then you don't have to be so lost all the time." 
 
"Seriously! Why are you both talking nonsense?"
 
"You'll understand soon en--" I groaned from the noises and sat up to rub my sleepy eyes. I opened one eye and saw Tiffany, Sunny and Yuri standing a few feet from my desk with their eyes on me. 
 
Did I miss something? 
 
No, right? 
 
"Hmm? Why are you looking at me like that?" I said. Still sleepy from my nap earlier. I checked the time and there was still 30 minutes before class starts. 
 
"Jessica, why didn't you greet me this morning?" My eyes widened at her question. Why is she so direct?
 
"Uh.. I was in a rush, sorry. I really had to get something done.." I lied.
 
"You could have texted me at least.." That sulky tone evident in her voice.
 
"I'm sorry.." It's just that, you're with that guy and plus my nightmare.. I wanted to add on.
 
"What is it that you have to do anyway?" I thought for a moment. 
 
"I had to.. Uhh.." Yuri cut me off.
 
"She had to do some preparations for Nana!" She blurted out. 
 
For Na-- wait what!? Kwon Yuri what the hell! What are you thinking! I swear to heavens that no idea that comes out of Yuri, is worth listening to.
 
I was about to protest when 
 
"She's gonna ask Nana out. It's actually pretty damn awesome. Sica here, is a true romanticist." Yuri nonchalantly said like it was the truest thing she's ever said, before giving me a pat on the back with a glint of mischief glowing on her face. 
 
Might as well dig my grave now because I'll end buried in it anytime now. 
 
 
*buzz*
 
 
I looked at the sender and it said "Sunny Bunny" which I don't get, she's literally a few feet away from me.
 
 
From: SunnyBunny
Read. 15/05/12
 
"Just play along with it! We already have everything planned for you! Don't worry, the whole gang is in it and not just Yuri ;) It's about time your happiness comes first! Goodluck to Fany mwahaha! >:D Trust us! Fighting!" 
 
 
I quickly looked at her and all she did was wink at me, as I felt Yuri, rub my back. 
 
I guess I have no choice. Sigh.
 
I rubbed my nape, pretending to be shy as I lied once again. "Ha ha, Y-Yeah! Sorry about that Tiff. The preparation is quite exhausting."
 
I can see Tiffany frozen in place. She opened to say something but closed it back up. 
 
"W-why?"  
 
We all looked at each other before looking back at her.
 
"What do you mean why? Is there another reason for asking someone out other than the fact that you want to be with them?" I questioned.
 
I can see her bite her lower lip. Letting her lips grazed across and finally releasing to speak.
 
"W-why her, Jess?" Tiffany stuttered. I can see Sunny smirk. 
 
"Why, Fany-ah? Can't Sica ask out whoever she wants? She's single after all." Sunny dared to say with a smug look on her face.
 
"Agreed. And plus, she's too hot to stay single! Have you seen Nana? She's gorgeous and hot! She's a model too, fine as hell! I've seen her with Sica before and they look so good together!" Yuri babbled.
 
Out of nowhere, the whole gang came out and joined the conversation. 
 
"Sica and Nana? I ship hard! NaSic is the new pair." Taeyeon commented, shrugging it off. 
 
Tiffany balled her fist.
 
"They're so perfect together! Omo! A soccer player and a model, damn!" Soo added on. 
 
Tiffany's eye twitched. 
 
"Hehe! They're gonna have a great future!"
 
"I wish you luck Sica~ she's perfect for you!" The two maknaes said.
 
Tiffany breathed deeply. 
 
I can see Hyo approach me as she pulled me in for a hug. But before she grabbed me, I saw a sly look, that only shows whenever she can smell victory on her side.
 
She placed her lips on my ear and whispered. "She's jealous. All we need to do is wait for her to explode. We got it all covered Sica. Goodluck."
 
She chuckled before pulling away. The whole gang looked at me with the same look. 
 
A look of trouble. 
 
Everyone, please wish me luck. 
 
With the help of them, I think I might get her.
 
 
 
Let's just hope my nightmare doesn't become my worst reality. 
 
 
 
TBC. 
 
 
...... 
 
Krystal's POV.
 
 
We stepped on the building. With I, leading Sulli in the way. I lead her to one specific room. 
 
I smiled as I saw the door, it hasn't been opened yet so I'm sure everything will look the same.
 
 
"Jjungie~ what is this?" Sulli asked.
 
 
I smiled as I shook my head. "You'll see soon, baby~"
 
I opened the door to and was welcomed by a fairly dark room but with a glowing message on the wall. "To the love of my life." 
 
Heh. Just as I thought. Everything is the same. 
 
"Get ready." 
 
The second I opened the lights. I heard a loud gasp from the love of my life. 
 
Inside was a room full of the pictures of Sulli and I since we we're kids. All the moments we spent together, all my stolen pictures of her, everything. And behind the pictures lies a message about how I feel for her. Balloons covered the floor along lightsticks scattered around. In this room was where I was supposed to proposed but then things didn't exactly go as planned. I lead her to the piano that was waiting on me as I made her sit along. 
 
My fingers glided along the keys once, making an unpleasant and messy tune as a warm up. I chuckled at my unprofessional behaviour before I glanced at her. 
 
Her radiant, sweet smile that I could stare at the whole day. Every minute with her sends crazy butterflies in my stomach. The thought of her with someone else drives me crazy. I love her, and she has to be mine. 
 
"Baby, this is for you." I flashed her a sincere smile as I saw a tinge of pink slowly make its way to her cheeks.
 
 
Always Be Mine - FT Island
 
I hear you breath
You're lying close to me
The shadow's gone, I have found my peace
Oh oh
You make me calm, with you I'm safe from harm
And right by your side, I stay through the night 'till eternity
That's the way it will be
 
And I wonder what you're dreaming of
You're so peaceful when you sleep
Everything I want, everything I need
Is lying here in front of me
 
And if I ever lose my power to fly
Then your love takes me high
I'll always be true to you
Sometimes, I think I might lose it all
Guess the chances are small
'Cause you hold me close I feel you near
Don't let go say you'll always be here
Just hold me tight and I'll be fine, dreaming of you will always be mine
 
 
 
I finished playing the last couple of keys before stopping completely and glancing her way. I sang my feelings out and I hope she likes it. 
 
I saw her sobbing cutely but with a genuine smile on both her eyes and lips. There's nothing I would trade for this. 
 
I love her, it's true. 
 
"Jinri~ I love you. And there's nothing more I want in this world than to stay by your side and love you. I'll always be here for you no matter our situation and I'd like us to grow together and help each other grow to be better~ I love you so much baby." I cupped her face and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. 
 
Her tears are flowing nonstop as she hugged me tightly. 
 
"Hush babe~"
 
"Aish! What a cheesy lover I have! I love you too you pabo! I hate you for making me cry~" she whined.
 
"I love you too~" 
 
 
I would not mind getting used to this. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TBC.
 
**********
 
Hello everyone! how are you all doing? ^^ Who missed me? I meant.. My story? Who missed my story? 
 
It's been a while and I've been stuck with school work and responsibilities Hahahaha~ 
 
I've been so busy ._. I've actually wanted to update this for a while now but I just never got around to it especially with all the constant Exams, quizzes, homework and projects XD 
 
Here's a crappy chapter, written via my phone ._. 
 
 
Anyway, enjoy guys~ I missed you all~
 
Feel free to leave a comment :)) 
 
 
Until next time~ bai bai~