The Other Girl.

Best Friend-Zoned

Because choco badly wanted an update from me.. Hehehe muah~ :** Hope I don't let you down with this one TT^TT


Sorry in advance :(

 

*****
Con't. 

 

 

I finally finished eating lunch with Tiff and decided to to drop her off before meeting Yuri. That trouble maker is up to something, I know it! My Choding senses are tingling and I have a bad feeling about this! 


"Can't I go Jessi? Am I really not allowed?" She showed me her infamous pout. I will resist this time. I must! I can't let Tiff get involved with that black pearl's madness! 


Getting dragged in this mess is already trouble! I can't drag someone else down with me! Especially not Tiffany! She has other things to worry about. 


I've always been Tiff's saviour! When she moved here from LA, I protected her away from the bullies and introduced her to the girls, making her feel welcomed. 


Now that she has her boyfriend, well of course I would still be her Knight in shining casual clothing but I won't be able to give her my full attention. 


"I'm afraid not, princess. You know how that girl is. Just go home and rest Tiff." I gave her a warm smile and a simple wave before driving off to our meeting place. 


That Kwon better make my time worth it or else she's dead to me! I'll tell on Yoona to not give her hugs or kisses anymore. Knowing Im Choding greatly, I know her weakness. I can make her follow my orders! 


I smirked at my own thoughts. I'm a genius!


It didn't take long until I finally reached "Red Velvet Café" I actually really like this place! It's owned by a good friend of the gang, Irene and her business partner, Seulgi. They have wonderful drinks and some really satisfying, I must say, pastries.


The chimes rang melodically as I entered the café. I scanned the area, looking for a certain raven haired tall girl. Not even a second passed before I could see my childish friend flailing her arms, telling me to come over. I mentally face palmed at her idiocy. Though instead, I ended up with no choice but to look down and rushed my self in order to stop her from shamelessly waving again. 


This girl really wants to kill me! She's digging a grave for me. Really. If I could pretend we're strangers, I would've ran out of this place as soon as I can. 


I looked over our seats and found out that she wasn't alone. She must've felt my stare as she looked my way and flashed a.. Gorgeous. No, that's an understatement.. I really can't express it in words. But her smile, it's beautiful. It's sweet with a mixture of mischievousness? Her smile is sly, I can tell. But it's.. Pretty. 

She stood up and bowed my way. "Hi! You must be Jessica! Nice to meet you! Yuri unnie has told me numerous things about you~" if she called Yuri, 'unnie' she's obviously younger than us. 

I eyed her up and down, she's wearing a simple white vneck shirt, covered by a leather jacket along with a skinny but shredded  acid washed jeans. 'A badass type' I thought. She has a long jet black hair that seems to flow flawlessly along her shoulders acquainted by full bangs that seems to suit her very well  A cute grey, thick rimmed glasses that makes her adorable. I could also see that she's wearing a leather black Doc Martens boots. She's slightly shorter than or is she around the same height? Just about.


She offered a hand which I gladly took. She seems like the 'player type' why would Yuri talk to me about her unless..

 

NO


NO


NO

 

PLEASE

 

NO

 


!!! 

 

! I started panicking internally and immediately turned to face her. As if she read my mind, she slowly nodded her head, giving me a small smile. 


She continued this whole catastrophe of an idea?! Has she gone nuts!?


I immediately looked back at the girl. Sure, she is definitely pretty and someone I'd go for but that doesn't mean she can just do this! 


"Excuse me for a second, miss. I really just have to talk to my friend over here~" I emphasized the word 'friend' before flashing an apologetic smile, her way. 


I quickly grabbed this idiot's collar before dragging her outside, completely ignoring her groans and protests.

 

I'm gonna kill her.


I smirked when I saw fearful eyes and I can feel her trembling. Probably knows what she's done did not exactly please me. 


I dragged her far enough, making sure nobody is around to see us screaming at each other or possible me, beating the soul out of this girl right here. She may be taller but she's no match to me and she knows that. 


Once we got to the perfect location, I quickly pushed her close to a wall, making sure she's trapped. I coughed, warming up my voice, ready to intimidate the hell out of her.  


"So.." I started. I could see her tremble on spot. "Do you know why we're out here, Kwon?" I asked with an expressionless face. She must be scared to her wits. I smirked at my cruelty. 


"B-because of m-my plan?" She stuttered. Obviously frightened. To be honest, I'm not planning on hurting her. Of course in angry but I will never hurt my friends. 


I nodded firmly. "Mhmm. That is right, Kwon." 


She kneeled on the floor with both of her hands up in the air acting like I'm robbing her. What the hell. 


She looked at me and clasped both of her hands together. 


"Please!! Sica-yah! Let me explain before you kill me or throw me to the depths of hell or feed me to the lion just please let me explain first! I have good intentions, I promise!!" She pleaded like a beggar. Tch. 


I gripped the hem of her collar, tightly intimidating her more as I nodded in response. "Speak." 


"O-okay. Well, you know how you've always been thirsty for Fany? 'Ow! Don't hit me! I'm e-explaining! Anyway, yeah. Umm I was thinking, if you get a girlfriend, or should I say, a fake one, you can pour all your feelings and affection on her so if you see Tiffany, you won't have the urge to hug her or kiss her or whatever thoughts go through your head when you see her! Ouch! Harsh much?" She finished explaining.


"What thoughts? I'm not a ert you idiot. Tss." I hissed. She pusses me off the accused me of being a ert? This girl is seriously too much, gosh! 


"Sure sure~ and Pink is not Tiffany's favourite colour.." She sarcastically replied, which of course earned another smack from me. She rubbed the back of her head, caressing the spot the I had hit as she mumbled, "gosh.. I was just kidding. Why are people so sensitive and abusive these days?" 


She stood up and dusted off her jeans along with her jacket. "Besides, I already talked to her and she's totally fine with it! She seems thrilled to be with you, actually!" Yuri shrugged. 


"You're really asking for a beating, aren't you? It doesn't matter if she's okay with it! What about me, huh? You're such an idiot, Kwon." I had the urge to smack her upside the head again but I chose not to. "C'mon Sica! I can't cancel on her now! I already told her all informations and we can't back away now. Just try it, please? For like a month or so. Think of her as one of those rental lovers that you date for a month~" she confidently put her arm around me and patted me on the shoulder. 


I sighed heavily. The mess I got into because of this stupid Choding with a mind too crazy to handle. Her imagination is seriously broader than the universe and that's scary. 


I know I'm probably going to regret this a lot but I really don't have a choice right now. 


"Fine.." I inaudibly whispered. 


I could see this stupid kid beside me grin like the fool that she is. I seriously hate her so much right now. She hurriedly dragged me back to the coffee shop where the girl was patiently waiting. 


"Sorry about that! We had some things we had to sort out." Kwon here, explained. She elbowed my stomach quite harshly, gesturing me to apologize. 


I groaned internally from the pain of my burning ribs before apologizing formally. 


"Y-yeah sorry about that.. Jessica Jung by the way, Stupid Kwon's friend." I offered her a hand which she took casually. 

 

 


....

 

 


"I'm Goo Hara, Your new pretend Girlfriend. " 

 

 

 

 


TBC.

***************************

Because Y'all are so thirsty for another update though I literally just posted a new chapter :P


One word, COMMENT. 


Comment about my chapter. Anything. Because the more comments I get, the more inspired I become to update and the faster you guys can feed your hunger over the story XD 


Thanks for subscribing, for upvotes and for those who leave comments^^


Oh and thanks for giving me the energy to update~ I wasn't gonna update for like another 3 days tbh but because of you, a new chapter is up ^0^ love you~ :* 

 

Until next time, guys~ *waves*