Beautiful Stranger

Best Friend-Zoned

After seeing they KhunFany couple, I could feel the black butterflies in my stomach grow wild. Am I jealous? Probably. I don't know. But hey, what can I do? The girl loves him and though he's a jerk, he seems to treat Tiff nicely. To cool off my head, I decided to go to the nearest park. 


It was getting dark but I had no intention on going home. Krystal is out on a sleep over with Luna so I don't have to worry about her being alone. 


"You know, a pretty girl such as yourself shouldn't be walking around at a time like this. It's dangerous and girls like you are usually the target" a sweet voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned around to see who it was and found a tall, skinny and gorgeous I must say, girl wearing a simple sweater and skinny jeans along with a pair of white converse. 'Stylish' was the first impression that came to mind. I processed what she had said before letting out a smile. 


"Is that so? Then you should head home because it seems like you're in danger" I responded with a genuine and amused smile on my face. 

"Jin ah or Nana, nice to meet you" she approached and stretched her arms offering a hand for a formal introduction. 

"You shouldn't say your name just like that miss. Who knows, I might be a criminal or a psychopath" I chuckled, taking her hand anyway.

"Such a pretty face would go to waste if you end up in jail, miss. And actually, I wouldn't mind getting taken away by a criminal like you" she winked before flashing me a seductive smile. It seems like it's a natural smile to her but damn. It's attractive. 

"Smooth" I could only respond before introducing myself as well. "Jessica Jung" I gave her one of my charming smiles that usually drives the guys or girls I talk to, crazy. 

I could see her freeze a little, seeing my smile before gaining back her composure 'nice try' I thought. I didn't realize I was smiling already because of the beautiful stranger in front of me. 

I was about to say something when I saw her shudder a little due to the cold. An idea popped in mind as my smile grew wider. 

"Say, it seems to be getting chillier out. Would you like to join me for some coffee? My treat" Oh how I was dying for her to say yes. I am intrigued by her presence and I'd love to get to know her more. 

"Are you asking me out? Oh miss Jung, I'd love to~" she have me one of her teasing smile and could feel myself smiling along. 'This girl is really something'


We continued to chat about random topics, getting to know each other as we were halfway through the coffee shop I was planning on taking her to when my phone suddenly started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and there, it flashed brightly, the reason why I was mad earlier, the reason I had black butterflies, the reason why I wanna smash my head into a wall and yell at her for being dense, but also the reason why I'm with the beautiful stranger right now. The reason for the all the chaos I am experiencing, the one and only Tiffany Hwang. 


"Excuse me for a moment, I gotta take this, I'll be quick." I flashed an apologetic smile at Nana and she just gave me a simple smile and a nod in return. 

I headed a few meters away from Nana before finally picking up the call. 

 

"Hel--" she cut me off.

"Jessi, are you mad at me?" She said in a worried tone. Without even seeing her, I already know she's pouting. 

"Stop pouting Tiff, I'm not mad okay? You know I can't stay mad at you." I sincerely answered her, inwardly sighing at just how far I'll go through for this girl I'm talking to.

"Then why did you sound mad , earlier Jessi?" She asked once again. 'You ask too many questions' was what I wanted to say but of course, knowing the the girl is sensitive, I kept my mouth shut. 

"I just can't believe you didn't tell me, you're officially dating that Thai guy" I sighed, sounding a bit annoyed. It wasn't my intention. It just came out like that. 

"He has a name you know" was the only response she gave me.

"Anyway, Tiff I gotta go! She's waiting for me" I was about to drop the call before I heard her hell over the phone.

"YAH JESSICA JUNG! Who are you with?!" She sounded mad. Why? I'm just hanging out with someone.. This girl really.. No need to shout but why is she yelling.

"Ow! My ears have feelings too Tiff! So please stop yelling, gosh! And I'll tell you about her later!" I was about to press the end button before she interrupted me, again.

"JESSICA JUNG YOU BETTER EXPLAIN OR I WILL KICK YOUR ! I HAVE TO MAKE SURE SHE'S WORTHY TO HANG OUT OR EVEN TALK TO MY JESSI! YAH! YOU HA--" before she could blab more, I interrupted her. If this goes any longer, it will just be trouble. 

"Okay okay! Got it, now calm down, princess! I really have to go! See ya! Bye!" This time, I finally ended the call. 

I was about to put my phone away before receiving a text from.. Tiff. Wow.. What is up with her?

 

From: Pink Princess<3


"Don't forget to explain or else.. Mwahahaha! >:D

Love you Jessi :* take care xox"


Received. 9:25 PM


What a dork! That girl! I could only smile at her text before stuffing my phone in my back pocket and running back to the waiting girl. 

"Sorry for the wait! I didn't expect a long nag" I laughed awkwardly rubbing my arm shyly. 

She only chuckled cutely before asking "Girlfriend?" 

I was taken aback by her question before furiously shaking my head, no. I could feel my cheeks and ears slowly burning up. 

"N-no! She's my b-bestfriend!" I defended myself. This time, she laughed freely before ruffling my hair as she put her arm around me for a head lock. 

"Okay~ if you say so~" we continued walking like that, laughing, telling jokes until we finally reached the Café. My favourite place to be, aside from the soccer field. 

We both ordered before settling down. 

"So, Jessica do you play any sports?" She asked curiously. I grinned at the question, feeling excited.

"As a matter of fact, I do! I'm the captain of SM High's Soccer team! Although I also play Elite outside of the school!" My grin grew wider as I saw her smile.

"You're cute. But I heard Soccer players are Players. And since you're the Captain, you must get everyone's attention~" she rose a brow letting out another one of her sly smiles. 

"W-wha--? Who told you that? That's not true! We don't play around with other people's feelings! And if I heard one of my teammates acting like that, I would send them to hell!" I quickly defended, waving my arm around waving off her statement. There is nothing I hate more than jerks who know nothing but to play with others' feelings.


Nana once again, laughed. She looks really pretty like that, to be honest. Even with her simple clothing, she looks amazing! 

"What about you, Nana? Do you do any sports?" 

"No, not really.. I used to play baseball but I stopped and started modelling instead. I also got my degree making me a make-up artist. I do I few modelling gig here and there but other than that, nothing much. I go to a high school just like you. I go to PLEDIS High." She explained, smiling shyly probably embarrassed from talking about her self. I only nodded in approval.

"Woah~ you're a model! I figured you'd be something like that! You're really pretty!" I complimented. She shyly bowed in response. 'Cute'


We talked and talked until midnight when it was time to go. I didn't even notice the time. I guess time really does fly by when you're having fun. 

"Nana-yah!" I called her. 

"Yes, unnie~~?" She teased me again. She's been doing this since she found out I'm older than her by 2 years. Aish.

"Stop that "aegyo" of yours! Gosh! Just give me your phone!" I acted irritated. Although, to be honest, her aegyo is really cute. One that could melt me. Her little eyesmile and cute voice. She's adorable.

"Why unnie~? You don't like me anymore~? But we were on a date just now~~" she pouted playfully. She really is something. She handed her phone to me, anyhow. 

"Yah! Nana! Stop that!" I pushed her away lightly. We looked at each other before bursting into laughter. I grabbed her phone and saved my number on her contacts as "My Queen" I giggled at my silliness before handing her phone back. 

She looked at her screen before letting out an amused smile. "Hmm~ way to be smooth unnie~ I like it~" she grinned. I grinned as well and we both entered my car. I insisted on driving her home because it's unsafe to be out at this time of night. 

We pulled over to her driveway. "Here we are!" I exclaimed.

"I had a really great time Jessica unnie~ let's do it again next time~" she giggled. 

"Sure! Anytime! Just call me when you're free Nana" she unbuckled her seatbelt before leaning in and planting a quick peck on my cheek. I blushed and smiled in return. 

"I'm always free for you, Jessica~" she smoothly said before getting off the car, not forgetting to wink directly at me. 

I could only scoff at her. "That's what they all say~" I teased, refusing to lose this one. 

"Well, for you I'll be different. I'll be your fairytale~" she smirked. 'How stubborn' I thought. 

"Hmm~ we'll see~ who knows? You might end up being my nightmare" I playfully stuck my tongue out at her. 

"Baby, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream~" she sang.

"Are you quoting Taylor Swift now?" I laughed at her dorkiness. 

"Just go unnie~ it's getting cold out here~~" she whined, pouting while running her hands along her arms, creating friction. 

"Okay. I'll be leaving now~ go inside hurry~" I told her before reversing my car. I parked sideways making sure that she entered her house sadly before driving off. I didn't even notice that my friends has spammed me with text messages.


From: Im Choding

"Sica unnie! Maknae, Sooyoung unnie and I saw you earlier at Irene's cafe with a pretty girl! Who is she?! Tell me unnie! I demand an explanation!"

Unread.

 

••

 

From: Shikshin Soo


"Yah! Jessica! Are you cheating on Tiffany? We caught you with some girl earlier! Flirting and laughing! Who was that?"


Unread.

 

•••

From: Seobaby


"Unnie! We saw you earlier! Who was the pretty girl you were talking to?"


Unread.

 

••

 

From: Kim Hyoding


"Sica! Soo told me that you were seen with some hot girl earlier? Does Fany know about this? You are dead meat, man!"


Unread.

 

••

3 messages From: Sunny Bunny


"Sica-yah! Where are you?"

"Are you out on a date? With Fany, perhaps? Kekeke~"

"Nevermind.. I didn't know she was out on a date with Nichkhun.. My bad hehe.. Peace (^_^;)v"


Unread.


••

2 messages From: Danshin Leader


"Sica! Can you buy me some ice cream? I'm craving some! Pleaseee~ :("

"Oh. And Fany kept calling me, looking for you and whining. Did something happen?"


Unread. 

 

••


From: KkabYul


"Yah! Sica-yah! Remember my plan? I got just the perfect girl for you! I'll introduce her to you tomorrow after school! She's really pretty!" 


Unread.

 

•• 

And finally..

23 messages From: Pink Princess<3

"Jessica. Jung. Sooyeon. Prepare yourself. You have lots to explain to me."

"My Jessi~ are you ready to face HellFany~?"

"Hell is waiting for you, my dear~ enjoy~"


And Twenty more..

 

Unread. 


...

 


Author's POV. 


We could only imagine the wrath of Tiffany from the depths of hell that Jessica has to go through later, completely oblivious to her. 

HellFany is never a good thing.

Maybe they're right, you can never have a completely peaceful day. 

Jessica should really call the gang to save her, don't you think so? 

 

 

TBC.

 

******************

 

Hey guys! It's me again! I wrote this because I didn't want to study anymore! I'm sick of Social Studies TT^TT my worst subject :( I have finals tomorrow.. I need some kleenex because I'm about to cry *^* just thinking about it sickens me XD 


ANYWAY. I'm sorry for any error here because I typed using my phone >< forgive me? :) hahaha! 


Honestly, this chapter is quite disappointing to me.. It's not quite satisfying :/ oh well. 


I hope you enjoyed reading. Don't forget to COMMENT!! Anything! Just say something. 

 

Oh and WELCOME TO THE NEW READERS I HOPE YOU STICK AROUND :)) I'm nice, don't worry^^ 


That's all. Until next time! *Waves*