Confessions Of A Bestfriend Ft. Jungli

Best Friend-Zoned

IM BACK!! MWAHAHAHHA!! It's literally only been a few hours since my last update but I'm here again!! You guys are spoiled when it comes to me :P

OH AND SURPRISE MOTHERFATHER!! Yuri's friend isn't Nana! You all think it's her, it's obviously not gonna be her >:) mwahaha~ And plus! The more the merrier! Yaay! 

We all need a JeTi break. A break from HaraSica and JessNa. You guys don't agree? Well, too bad :P 

My new life motto: "I do what I want :P" hahaha~ 

I missed JungLi so for those who missed them a lot like I did, this is for you^^


Oh. And Hi! 
I missed you.. TC :* 
<> kekeke~ 

**********


JUNGLI SIDE OF THE STORY. 

 

 

 

As you all know, Sulli is out with a random guy the whole F(x) gang has no clue about. Who could It be? No one knows. 

 

A certain tall girl with a black hair, wearing a simple dress is currently watching a movie an unknown boy. 

 

That's all the information I know and all we need to know. 

 

******

 

A pink phone, safely stored in the compartment of the car is loudly ringing repeatedly. A certain blonde on the other side of the line is anxiously waiting for the latter to pick up. 

 

"Maybe she can't pick up the call, Soojung-ah~ calm down okay? Maybe her phone is on silent." But no, Krystal knew better being her closest bestfriend, she knows Sulli never puts her phone on silent because she's afraid of missing an emergency phonecall or anything of the sort. 

 

She's nervous. She's going to confess tonight, everything's prepared and all that's needed is for the girl to show up. 

 

"Just text her, Krys." Amber encouragingly patted her back trying her very best to boost her friend's confidence. 

 

The girl simply nodded before opening her phone once more to last attempt to contact her so called lover. 

 

To: My Princess <3

"Ssul, where are you? Meet me at our favourite spot later. 7PM please? I'll be waiting.."

Sent. 18:45. 

 


"Guys! Is everything set?" She asked once more. The older girls just smiled at their maknae for being so brave and finally taking the step on making the JungLi couple official. 

 

"Yes, Krystal-ah~ you'll be fine okay? If it makes you feel better, we'll check everything again~" Their group leader, Victoria reassured the girl. 

 

"Yes please unnie~ when I take her back here, I want to make sure that everything's perfect.." Krystal looked down, fiddling with her fingers to ease out her nerves. Never has she prepared this much effort for a person before. But Sulli is worthit. She definitely is. 

 

"I'll be going now then unnies." Krystal hugged each one of her unnies who are all greeting her good luck, keeping he spirits up. 

 

She headed outside and went straight to her car. The night breeze was colder than usual but she paid no attention to it. Maybe it's just one of those nights?

 

She drove straight to their favourite spot, the shade under the huge tree by the lake. Only the two of them are regulars of the place. Sure, the whole gang is aware of the location but no one stays there and hangs out more than JungLi. 

 

Krystal rubbed her palms together repeatedly, causing friction providing her a little bit of warmth she is currently lacking. 

 

She just hopes Sulli will arrive sooner..

 

 


***

 

 

"Do you think Sulli will show up?" A worried Luna looked out the window with a wary expression. She wants to make sure her her younger sisters are going to be alright. 

 

Amber put her arm around the girls shoulder, rubbing them repeated making the feel latter a tad bit better.

 

" I know she will. Let's just hope it's earlier than when I'm afraid she's going to.." Victoria glanced at the night sky before letting out a sigh full of burdens. "It seems like it's going to rain pretty hard.." She mumbled. She's internally praying hard that the kids will end up well.

 


***************************
Three Hours Later. 
***************************

 

The breeze grew colder as the wind grew stronger. It's been hours yet a certain Choi has yet to show up. Krystal is still waiting. She could've left, but she didn't. Because she knew that no matter what, Sulli will end up arriving. She doesn't know when, but she will. 

 

Soojung's not gonna lie. She's freezing out and her whole body is trembling from the cold. She wore a reasonable amount of layers. Yet, that didn't seem to be enough. 

 

'Sulli, just where are you!?' 

 


***

 

It's been Five hours exactly since the exact time they were supposed to meet up. 

 

Soojung felt her jeans starting to get wet. She looked up and found her pretty face, colliding with tiny drops of rain. She mentally cursed for not realizing it sooner. Stronger breeze obviously means that something is up. And by something, she meant rain. 

 

Though the droplets started getting heavier and harder, the poor girl didn't even move an inch away from her spot. She remain rooted down like the tree she was currently leaning on. Her whole body is wet and cold, she's trembling and for sure her sister is gonna reprimand her along with the hours long lecture of her mom and a few scoldings and worried looks from her dad. She doesn't have to be a genius to figure out that she can possibly catch a cold after this. No, scratch that. She knows she's going to get a high fever. But she will do what it takes for Sulli. Even if it meant feeling like trash afterwards. 

 

Isn't she idiotic? Yes. She thinks so too. 

 

But what can she do? Feeling sick and feeling gross and ty and weak is better than losing Sulli to her. 

 

If she wasn't so stubborn, she would've smacked her head hard well being crazy enough to stay out under the pouring rain, waiting for the girl who's possibly never gonna show up..

 

She looked above her, taking in the beautiful view of the tree slightly shaking as the leaves danced along to the rhythm of the wind, having the sound of the rain hitting the concrete be their music. She liked it. There are plenty of reasons as to why she liked the rain and her favourite spot, and the view and nature's ways are two of those reasons.  

 

She closed her eyes focusing on the sound of her surroundings. She wants to take in as much of the melody as she could before it turns into the loud and unpleasant sound of her friends and family's rants about health importance. 

 

 

******************
Meanwhile..
******************

 


Their movie date along with their dinner had ended as Sulli was finally going to get dropped home. 

 

She shuffled through her date' scare looking for her phone when she finally came across it. Her eyes widened as she panicked when a spam of calls from Soojung and the gang, welcomed her. 

 

10 missed calls from: Amber Hyung :)

15 missed calls from: Luna Unnie :)

18 missed calls from: Vic-umma :)

 

And finally, 

 

64 missed calls from: My Baby Soojung<3  

 


Sulli was now panicking. She dialled Soojung's phone..

 

...

 

'Hi! You've reached the voicemail of Krystal Jung. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you. *Beep*'

 

She did not know what to do. 


"Sulli-ah? Are you okay?" Her date asked. 


"N-no oppa.. I think something happened.." She was in the verge of tears. 


She was about to call her unnies when she saw that a text has been sent also. 


From: My Baby Soojung<3 

"Ssul, where are you? Meet me at our favourite spot later. 7PM please? I'll be waiting.." 

Received. 0:27. 

 

Sulli mentally cursed when she checked the time. It's been 5 hours for goodness sakes! 


"OPPA! TAKE ME TO XXXX PARK RIGHT NOW PLEASE!!"


"B-but Sulli it's already mid--" 


"Oppa! Hurry! If you can't, I'll run there by myself!" She was now yelling. Something she's never done before. Seeing the girl in this state, he couldn't do anything but follow. 


"Okay. Buckle up." He drove quickly to the said place since it wasn't far away. 


Sulli quickly left, shouting "Bye oppa! Thanks!"

 

The girl rushed and ran to the spot, totally ignoring if she looks like a mess right now, running like an insane person. It's been raining for hours, and Soojung is out here waiting for her.


She spotted Krystal's white Hummer, indicating that the girl is around. Sulli scolded herself even more for leaving her phone carelessly in the car. 

 

She shouted the latter's name over and over again until she saw a figure of a girl leaning against the huge tree with her hood pulled up. She recognized this girl anywhere! It's the girl that she loved more than anyone in this world! Krystal Jung Soojung..

 

Sulli quickly rushed to the girl's side, hugging her with all her might. 'Please be okay' she mentally recited  repeatedly. 


The said girl lightly pushed Sulli back making her loosen her arms' grip. 


"Ssul.. Y-you're h-here.." She mumbled, clearly weak already from being outside for too long. 


"Of course I'm here you idiot! But why didn't you go home when it started raining?!" Sulli is already in tears seeing a very frail Soojung in front of her. She was the cause of all this, and she hated that. 


"B-because I knew you'd show u-up. She shivered. I can see her body trembling before I picked her up, bridal style and carried her back to her car. She placed her on the passenger's seat, making sure she's all set before shuffling through the girls backpack for the car keys. She's never been in a situation like this and she's having a mental breakdown already. She was anxious, in panic, scared, angry a mixture of all emotions. She didn't know what to do.


She did what her intuition told her to. She dialled her oldest unnie's number. 

Two rings and the eldest already picked up.


"Sul--" The girl immediately cut her off. 

"Unnie! I'm headed to your house! Soojung is in a horrible condition from staying out in the rain for hours. Her fever is really high! Unnie help me please! Before Jessica unnie kills me!" 


"Okay! Hurry Sulli ah! If we don't fix this, serious problems can occur!" She dropped the call to focus on driving. Right now, she's over speeding but she did not care at all. All that matters to her is Soojung, Krystal, and SOOJUNG. 


She pulled up to Victoria's driveway before once again carrying the trembling girl. "Hang in there, Jjung! Please.. I promise I'll take care of everything after this.. I'll take care of you.." She rang the doorbell like a madman and sighed in relief when she saw her three unnies rushing to open the door. "Quickly take her to the guest room! I've prepared everything in there!"

 

 


********************
SULLI's POV
********************


We took her there and found Victoria unnie's dad inside the room, preparing everything we needed for Krystal. Since he's the doctor, it's best if we leave it to him as a professional.


I settled her down and quietly left the room. It's better if we stayed in the living room. Luna unnie, Amber Hyung and I decided to watch some tv to kill time while Vic-umma changes Krystal out of her wet clothes and helps her dad aid the sick girl.
 

 

****

 

A few hours has passed with lots of realizations and reflecting on my part until Mr. Song announced to us that Soojung finally woke up. 


We all ran to the room to greet her. She was injected with an IV making sure she's hydrated. She still looks drained and fragile but she did look better than earlier. 

The unnies greeted her, asking her questions leaving me to be the last person. When it was my turn, they all excused themselves and left Soojung and I together.


"Are you okay now?.." I carefully asked before cautiously taking small steps towards her. 


She pushed herself up, leaning her back on the bed's headboard. I assisted her as she found the comfortable spot. "I've been better. But I guess I'm good now." She tried to smile though it's obvious she didn't have energy to do as much as that. 


I nodded before starting of. "Listen, there's something I have to say.." 

She looked at me with curious eyes before unconsciously tilting her head to the right, reminding me a cute kitten. She looked adorable, indeed. 


"What is it?" Her voice reached an octave higher, showing that is curious and interested as to what I have to say. 


I placed my hands on top of hers and gently caressed the back of her palms as I took a deep breath and looked directly into her deep brown coloured eyes.

"S-Soojung.. Well, first, I just want to say I'm sorry for all that I've done to you.. Especially earlier. I know I've wronged you and I apologize but please hear me out. When I received those missed phone calls from you, I nearly lost my sanity. The thought of possibly losing you in my life gave me both a mental and nervous breakdown. Gosh Soojung I love you so much please don't ever do that again! I can't lose you. I don't want to lose you ever.." Though she's still attached to some medications, I didn't hesitate to carefully pull her to my embrace and wrap her in my arms.


"I love you too.." She mumbled shyly as I felt her hug me back and I swear at that moment, I was on cloud 9. 


"Jjung, you know I didn't mean that in a friendly way, right? I mean it in a romant--" she cut me off by pulling away slightly just to quickly peck my cheek then as buried her face of the crook of my neck. 


"Shh.. I know, love. I know.. I didn't either." I felt her smile on to my skin. I didn't even notice myself smiling so wide already. 


She pulled away about an inch away from my neck before shyly asking, "So, are we official? Will you be mine? Can I finally have the right to feel possessive of you? Will y-you be m-my g-girlfriend, S-Sulli Choi?" I moved myself further from her wanting to take a great to look a shy Krystal Jung. For the long years we've been inseparable, never have I seen her act so shy. 


One word, Irresistible. 


Her ears are in a deep shade of pink making them out and obvious. She is also looking down playing with the hem of her shirt. 


I couldn't take it anymore. I gently placed my thumb and index finger on her chin, lifting up her sight until if finally met mine. 


I flashed her the best and sweetest smile I could come up with before leaning in, planting a soft kiss on Soojung's lips taking both of our firsts. I let my lips savour Soojung's sweet ones before pulling away. 


A bright red rosy cheeks is visible on my lover's cute face making me squeal internally. 


I'm lucky. 

 

Because she's now officially mine.

 

 

 

 

 


TBC. 


*************************

This was very tiring to write especially since I used mobile -.- but it was worth it because JungLi completes me ^0^ 

I updated twice yesterday and here's another one~ I'm being so nice to you guys! Damn! I'm a great author hahahah~ 
I'm drowning you with updates now because school is back and that means I'll be busy with Homework and stuff again.. Eww. I might not be able to update as much but I'll try^


Anyway~ that's all folks! 


Until next time :)