CHAPTER EIGHT - LUCKIEST GIRL.

#04 - SARANGHAE
While we were on our way in the van, i made an excuse to sit beside jonghyun...just to see how nikki would react & she exactly reacted the way i expected, she kept quiet for the whole journey, unlike her chatty self.
 
Along the journey, i punched some words on my phone & shoved quietly to jonghyun so that nikki wouldn’t see our body movements.
 
Oppa, do you like nikki?
 
He looked at the words & hesistated a little while.
 
Hehe! Nope silly :)
 
I pretended nothing was wrong & changed the subject. Sigh, so both of them are pabos. Wait, i must stop nikki from doing foolish things and get them together! When we arrived at the restuarant, suenghyun immediately made his way and sit beside Nikki. Expressions on both jonghyun & nikki had a dramatic change but they quickly hid it.
 
“ woman.. Er..m, c..an i sit beside suenghyu..n? ” I whispered to Nikki behind onew’s back
 
She chuckled and exchanged seats with me saying that she was cold. I immediately grabbed her seat and looked at jonghyun who had an expression of ... let’s just say he was grateful, happy, overjoyed, estactic that she wasn’t sitting with suenghyun anymore but with him.
 
Is the seating confusing? Right, so i shall draw out the seating arrangement. (The table’s round)
 
Hongki   Minhwan   JaeJin   Key   suenghyun   Krystine  Onew   Nikki   Jonghyun   Taemin   Minho  jonghoon
 
Suenghyun, on the other hand had the disappointed, devastated look on his face. I got mad and glared at him (even though i thought he was cute) then rolled my eyes the diva’s way at him. (No one was looking)
 
The older ones oldered the food and soon, it came. Everyone started digging into the food, jonghyun and nikki were engaging in their mini conversation. Onew and i were talking now and then while the rest were talking to almost everybody. I must admit that stupid key was quite famous and popular among these boys.
 
“ I see you’re looking at key hyung now! ” Suenghyun came close to my ears
 
Is he erm, aching for something?
 
“ Hell no! I was looking at Hongki! ” I accidentally blurted oout
 
.. what did i get myself into ?!
 
Everyone laughed, except for hongki and that stuppid key. What? Is he jealous.. Pfft! He has already got jonghyun for goodness sake! Anyways, Hongki & i immediately hung our heads down and pretended nothing happened.
 
It’s your all fault, suenghyun!! Pffffttt.. Irrritating much. After we’re done with our dinner, they decided to take a walk in the mall. Yeah, it was that stupid key’s request.
 
“ Let’s go shopping! ” He squealed in excitment
“ What? No! ” I objected
 
Members of FT island looked at me like i was somekind of freak. Like Hello? Whoever told you that ALL GIRLS likes shopping? & if you guys hadn’t notice.. we’re in our uniforms.
 
“ Well, make it back home on your own then! ” He bent and leaned towards me
 
I glared him and gave up.
 
So everyone of us made our way to the largest shopping mall in seoul centre. Right at the moment we stepped in the mall, lots of unhappy, envious gazes were on us.
 
“ Noonas! Noonas! I’m scared ” Taemin pouted
 
I chuckled a little.
 
“ Of? ” & he pointed a little to those devious scares
“ It’s alright, your hyungs are here k? ” Nikki comforted him & he brightened up
 
As we walked further in, lots of CRAZY FANGIRLS came running towards them. Yes, we saw that coming and delibrately walked metres apart from them.
 
“ Hongki oppa !! Saranghae....!! ”
“ Suenghyun, minhwan oppa! I love you!!! ”
“ Taemin!! Ah Taemin...!! ”
“ Onew, my lovely dubu! ”
“ Jonghyun opppppppaaaaaaa...I LOVE YOU ”
“ Oh my gosh! Minho, can i take you home ?! ”
“ Kyaaaaaaaa!!! SHINee daebbak!! ”
 
The both of us were laughing non stop at those funny funny comments untill i heard one.
 
“ Key! Key! Key! Oh MY LOVELY Baby! Marrry me! ”
 
I stopped laughing and had this weird feeling inside of me. For no reasons, i was pissed at that girl who said that and pissed at key. Yeah, i do hate him but i don’t get angry at him for no reasons. When he heard the cheer, he blushed a little. The girl then requested to take a photo with him and he obliged.
 
“ Thank you for your support! ” All of them said in unison
 
Jonghyun signalled us to carry on walking but we walked very far behind them.
 
Nikki
 
The commotion was really hilarious but of course, i was a little upset about the part where almost 5 girls screaming “ jonghyun oppa, i love you.” Surrounding him and touching him all over. At that point of time, i really wondered where the hell was the security.
 
Anyways, we were walking miles apart from the boys. Many gazes were on them but they smiled and carried on walking, stopping at some point of time to give them their autographs & phototaking sessions.
 
Krystine was real quiet right after the commotion.
 
“ Is this nice? ” I asked pointing to a blouse
“ Yeah ” She agreed without even looking
“ Is that nice? ” I pointed to a blue blouse
“ Yeah ” Again, she didn’t look
 
Annoyed, i tried asking a different question.
 
“ You like key right? ”
“ Erm yeah ” She gave me the same tone
“ KRYSTINE LIKES KEY! ” I shouted
 
She sprung up from her thoughts.
 
“ WHAT? I don’t like key k?” she retorted
“ You’re the one who answered yeah..” I said as a matter-of-factly
“ I bet you’re the one who tricked me into! ”
“ If you’re listening, i won’t have to do that right? ” I reasoned
 
She smiled awkwardly and we carried on walking when the guys were done with their fanservice.
 
Krsytine
 
I don’t know what the hell is wrong with me. I was affected by that stupid fan’s cheer for that stupid key. Come to think of it, the girl was quite pretty & the way key took photo with her was seriously infuriating. Aish, whatever. I DON’T CARE – starts singing 2NE1’s i don’t care.
 
Anyways, the both of us continued walking when the boys were done feeing crazy fans their addiction. Yes, i’mma fan but i give priority to their privacy! Can’t they see that they are walking and want to do some shopping with friends ?! Pffft! Inconsiderate.
 
After i decided not to care about that bunch of keys. I carried on with my '' spying '' plan on jonghyun and nikki. Almost every step we take, jonghyun will always turn his head around and glance at nikki.
 
“ Do you know that jonghyun keeps glancing back at you? ” I nudge nikki
“ Hahaha! Very funny, i’m not a pabo! ” She whacked me slightly
“ Sigh, you’re a pabo because you didn’t believe me! ” I teased
 
Jonghyun
 
How i wish.. i can be in krystine’s shoes walking with you, playing and laughing together. I feel extremely bad that they had to pretend they don’t know us. Now fan girls are seriously driving me crazy.
 
“ Oh look! ” Key pointed to a shop that sells mainly accessorries.
 
We went into the shop and as always, the sales lady was fully awed by our presence.
 
“ Annyeonghaseyo! ” All of us bowed and greeted before proceeding to find our stuffs
 
The shop was pretty small so the FT island members decided to go to the shop further down and meet us there. I looked back at where ‘s Nikki and krystine, only to find that they went to the boutique infront of this shop. I gave them a smile, and carried on shoppping. As i was browsing the stuffs beside key, i spotted something that so much reminded me of her.
 
I smiled brightly at the thought, seeing her wearing it.
 
“ Get it for her hyung, she’ll love it ” Key nudged me with his elbow
“ Should i? I mean, didn’t you see how she reacted just now? ” I said, biting my lips
 
“ Sigh, my dearest yeobo.. you’re really a pabo! ” He slinged his arm around me and used the other to flick my forehead
 
“ Yah! What’s that for? ” I rubbed my forehead
“ For being a pabo!” He continued searching for his stuffs
 
I ignored him as i stared hard at the necklace. Minho, taemin and onew went to join the FT island members at the boutique since they couldn’t find anything appealing to them.
 
I hope you’ll like it.. my princess.
 
I procceeded to make payment while key was still browsing his stuff. Unsatisfied with the items they had, we left right after i bought the necklace.
 
Nikki
 
We went into the boutique just infront of the accessories shop. I found myself looking at jonghyun like every five minutes. Krystine was so engross browsing their racks of clothes. I sat down on the sofa, not joining her. For what seemed like the 50th time i took a peek at him, i saw him holding a necklace.
 
How i wish that reciever would be me.. congratulations to that lucky girl.
 
After they were done, key tilted his head to us as a sign for us to go. I tapped krystine’s shoulders and dragged her out of the boutique. 2 hours of shopping, the diva was finally satisfied and all of us headed home.