CHAPTER SIX - NIKKI : I GUESS YOUR SWEETNESS HAS GOT NO LIMITS, RIGHT ?

#04 - SARANGHAE
So we went over to that HESHE’s apartment when taemin came running over, knocking hard on our apartment door. Hehehe! It’s really cute.
 
Nikki
 
“ Pretty noonas! Pretty noonas! Dinner’s ready!! ” Taemin knocked on our door
 
The both of us chuckled while imagining his expressions, anxiously knocking on our door.
 
“ Alright taemin, we’re coming! ” I shouted, walking over to open the door
 
 Krystine went to the toilet to fix her hair.
 
“ Krsytine’s in the toilet, wait k? ” I smiled as i ruffled his pikachiu in his hands
 
He laughed and did the same. After waiting for a minute, he got impatient and started shouting for krystine.
Krystine ran out from the toilet right after he stopped shouting for her name and started whining.
 
“ Taemin ah, is that your favourite plushie? ” Krystine looked at his pikachiu
“ YEAH! He’s my favourite chingu ” He ruffled pikachiu’s head again
 
We made our way to next door and entered the apartment.
 
“ Oh hello girls, you’re here! ” Jonghyun greeted
“ Hello jonghyun oppa, minho oppa, onew oppa, key oppa ” Obviously, krystine didn’t say the last name
 
Key wasn’t bothered as he was still whipping his last dish. Minho oppa was playing with his Iphone, onew oppa was watching television together with jonghyun oppa. Taemin ran in to his room, pulling us along. Before we even entered the room, we were already gasping seeing how many plushies he had by his bedside.
 
“ Noonas, look! All these are my chingus ” Taemin introduced them
 
Before i knew it, krystine went in the room and took afew of the plushies and patted on their heads, asking taemin about their names and all. Yeah, she has a girlie side too.
 
“ Nikki! See, isn’t this damn cute?! ” She picked a winnie the pooh plushie
“ Haha of course, isn’t it your favourite? ” I sat beside the both of them and took one plushie
 
He seriously had like more than 20 of them, almost half of them were pikachiu and the sizes were no joke, seriously. Two of them could come up to an average girl’s height ‘s waist.
 
“ Noona! This is my favourite chingu! ” Taemin told Krystine while pointing to a different plushie from the one he was holding at the gate
 
“ I thought this was your favourite chingu? ” I asked holding the pikachiu
“ Hmmm, i changed my mind.” He smiled cheekily
 
Jonghyun came in to the room and called us out for dinner.
 
“ Nikki, krystine, taemin ah.. dinner’s ready! ” He popped his head at the door’s gap
“ ah thank you! ” The both of us nodded our head slightly
 
My stomache’s feeling queasy, why is that so?
 
Taemin upon hearing that, took his 1st favourite pikachiu that he dumped seconds ago out and sat on the dinning table.
 
“ Taemin ah, what did i say about bringing your plushies out ?! ” Key yelled (Although not very strictly)
 
Taemin pouted and walked back to his room to put his plushie back. Krystine and i witnessed the whole situation.
 
“ Why is it so wrong to bring a plushie to dinner ?! ” Krystine butted in and yelled (Not very loudly)
“ Of course it’s wrong, it’s DINNERtime ” Key emphasized the word DINNER
 
The both of them rolled their eyes at each other before key disappeared to the kitchen to grabbed something, taemin came out from his room smilling like a kid and sat beside onew.
 
(Here’s the seating plan)
 
      Taemin  Onew  Key 
        
Minho  Jonghyun  Me  Krsytine
 
Yeah, so you get the seating plan. Key whipped up several dishes, mostly to our likings but not Krystine’s as it was mostly either beancurd or vegetable-d dishes.
 
 “ Psst, how am i going to eat?” Krystine whispered
 “Just eat it okay? You can’t reject, remembr onew’s here!” I warned
 
She muttered a “ Fine ” and started digging in slowly. Everyone was looking at her way of eating.
 
“ Isn’t the food just nice? ” Onew oppa smiled
 
Krystine
 
I can’t believe i’m facing all this. What the hell is wrong with key? Pfffft, i really feel like getting out of here. Fine, i’ll just eat the rice and not touch any GREEEENS or the food on the table. Isn’t just plain eating these kinda food without meat a form of lacking nutrition? Hello! I thought he’s a good cooker ?
 
Hmmm, all those comments must be rubbish.
Eh wait, i was one of the commentors. Anyways, what’s the purpose of attending rising idol if he can only cook this kinda food ? I’m a even better cooker man. ARHHHHHHHHHHHHG!
 
I think i kinda accidentally made a face. But who cares ?!
 
I was eating my rice when suddenly i saw a pair of chopstick grabbing awhole chunk of greens and putting it on my bowl. I looked up to see it was THE KEY.
 
I heaf a deep breath trying not to cause any commotion.
 
“ Eat more, it’s really good for your face ” He smirked
 
I rolled my eyes and stared down at my fully furnished with GREEENS bowl of rice. No wait, i can’t even see my rice. I can feel Nikki’s laughing and wishing me luck. Like hello, no one forces me to eat whatever i don’t like.
Don’t get me wrong, i’m not a princess and i certainly don’t act like that kimkibum.
 
Nikki  
 
It was really hilarious seeing krystine’s bowl & yeah, if you’re thinking, i bet key oppa was doing on purpose. Her desire of resisiting dishes like that was extremely strong and it’s visible. It’s kinda like writtten on her face.
 
“ Do you wanna go for a walk forawhile after ddinner? ” Jonghyun whispered
 
I’m feeling that again, it must be that.....feeeling.
 
I smiled and nodded as a sign of agreement.
 
“ We could go get something for krystine to eat too” I laughed
 
Key was the first to finish and he went to the kitchen, onew followed suit. Right after the both of them were gone, krystine took the chunk of greens and shoved it to my bowl.
 
I made a face but she didn’t care.
 
“ Do you want me to eat it for you? ” Jonghyun uttered softly
“ Is it really okay? I mean, you’re not a huge eater ” I bit my lips
 
He smiled genuinely and took my bowl to finish Krystine’s food. I shook my head over at krystine who just giggled.
After dinner, key umma went to clear the dishes while the rest of us sat at the living room watching television. Halfway while we were watching television, jonghyun nudged my elbow as a sign of “ Let’s go now.”
 
We bid the rest goodbye and left.
 
Kryrstine
 
I really really really hope something will happen. Let’s see, maybe a robber will attack nikki and jonghyun will rescue her? Or maybe, lots of anti fans will surround jonghyun pointing him and scolding him, and nikki will save him? Heeeeee or maybe! Jonghyun will just cut the crap and confess to her.
 
Like come on, ISN’T IT OBVIOUS THAT HE LIKES HER ?!
 
From the first day, okay maybe that wasn’t so obvious. Anyways, the point is he’s always looking out for her.
Take dinner for example, jonghyun OFFERED to eat nikki’s food.(MIND YOU, i left it on her bowl so it’s hers now) Yeah, anyways, he grabbed it and helped nikki to finish her food after seeing her stressed up face. Seee that ?! Only that pabo cannot see. OPPPS!
 
Jonghyun
 
I took her out to the same road, reaching to where we ate dubboggi the first time.
 
“ Ah!! ” shee quealed with extreme excitement seeing the dubbokki stand.
 
Nobody was there, except for the vendor.
 
“ Ahjussi, can i have 50 won for all of these please ? ” I ordered standing behind her
“ Wow! Are you sure? That’s alot isnt’ it? ” She said in disbelief
“ Er well, i guess it’ll be okay! ”
 
After we recieved our order, we walked to a nearby park and ate heartily. Streetlights were pretty bright but its always deserted. Should i confess now ? My heart was beating fast, words were stucked in my throat. I’ve been wanting to do this but my other mind seems to object it since i’ve only known her for a while.
 
I just don’t wanna be seemed as desperate or whatsoever character that she doesn’t like.
 
“ Ni..kki ” I decided to try
“ yes? ” She looked up to me while eating one piece of dubbokki
 
I lost all of my courage and decided not to spill it out.
 
“Oh, there’s sauce on your lips” Unknowingly, my hand reached for her lips and i wiped the “sauce” off
 
Sigh, you’re one real stupid pabo! WHERE’s your guts KIM JONGHYUN ?! You’re able to face thousands and thousands of fangirls but not this ONE girl ?!
 
Anyways, after we’re done eating we went to buy food for krystine.
 
“ You’re such a good friend always looking out for her ” I complimented
 
“ Hehehe, we’ve known each other since young and her parents are always often away on business trips, my parents decided to adopt her as another daughter of theirs since then.” She smiled
 
“ Ah.. i see ” I nodded and smiled
 
Nikki
 
His smile is forever captivating and mesmerizing. Oh my gosh! Jonghyun, please stop smilling like that.
You’re killing me inside. I’m gonna melt so soooon.
 
We walked to a store that sells tonkatsu and we happened to enter the shop that they ate during the filming of Makbanshi.
 
“ Hehe, krystine and i were laughing hard watching all the makbanshi episodes! Suenghyun is cute! ” I squealed like a fangirl while waiting for the order to arrive.
 
“ Oh you like seunghyun? Do you want me to introduce him to you? Hahaha! ” He offered, laughing
 
Since he could joke like that then i guess, krystine’s prediction this time was wrong right? I mean, if you like someone you woudln’t even think of introducing them to someone else right? Sigh, whatever. I should have known better.
 
After the order arrive, we walked back home with him carrying the food for me. It wasn’t that heavy but he did that out of gentlemanliness. I guess, your sweetness has got no limits right? We got home and went to his apartment and stayed a little while more for taemin’s sake.
 
“ Noonas! Don’t go please.” He begged
“ Ohokok, chill. Noonas not going anywhere” Krystine couldn’t resist his agyeo
“ YEAH!” He jumped around holding his plushies
 
We hid the tonkatsu from krystine so as to avoid any potential unwanted mean comments from key. After taemin was forced to go to bed by key, we went home and krsytine charged for the tonkatsu as soon as her eyes saw it.
 
 
Hello people <3
Please keep the comments rolling in &
hope you do enjoy the stories :)