CHAPTER FOUR - FIGHTING FOR THE RIDE.

#04 - SARANGHAE
Author
 
Jonghyun went in to his home, immediately looking for ‘sohwaje’ to ease his overloaded stomache.
 
“ yeobo, where’s the sohwaje pills? ” Jonghyun asked key, rubbing his tummy with discomfort
“ Right at the second drawer at the top ” Key replied without even removing his eyes from the television screen
 
He immediately went to grab the pills and swallowed it.
 
“ Ah! Feels so much better ” He exclaimed with delight after popping down two pills
 
Nikki
 
I really can’t help but think that jong is actually jonghyun. His smile is so similar to jonghyun’s, i mean, how many people can smile like him?! I think it’s straight down to the max zero. Anyways, i went into the apartment to see krystine fast asleep on the bed with a book.
 
I took the book off and covered her with the comforter and went to take a bath. I was out from the bathroom after a good 45 Mins, i went to dry my hair and sat down on the bench in the balcony. The apartment was really awesome, the balcony facing the road. It’s not deserted nor scary, rather it feels fresh and clean.
 
I took a look at my Iphone ‘s time and saw 11:11 PM. Without wasting time, i made a wish.
 
I wanna see kim jonghyun and SHINee, someday. Because, i fell in love with him way beyond idolizing. After i was done with my wish, i joined krystine in her deep slumber.
 
Jonghyun
 
After i went into my apartment, key was about to go down and dump the rubbish. I accompanied him since he was complaining about the rubbish being too heavy. Aish, the diva. We made our way down and dump the rubbish. The both of us went back to our apartment joking and chatting. I went to take a bath thenafter, as soon as i came out from the bathroom. I sat at my usual spot, in the balcony drying my hair gazing at the amazing scenery, the fresh and clean road.
 
“ Oh! It’s 11:11 PM! ” I chanced about the time
 
Without hesitating, i made a wish.
 
Let the two girls know us SHINee personally but do not let them freak out nor be angry with us. Because i know, nikki likes jonghyun as a person not as an idol.
 
Seeing it was already late, i went to bed as soon as my hair was dry.
 
 
# The next morning
 
Key’s warmth morning call woke us all up. Despite his diva-ish, naggy character, he’ll always wake a person up with extra care just like a gentle mother.
 
“ Good morning umma ” taemin rubbed his eyes sleepily
“ Good morning, faster go get ready! ” key smiled as he pulled taemin gently away from the bed
 
All of us took turns to shower and got ready for school. Onew hyung, being the kind one woke up with us too as he’ll be doing the sending and fetching. We sat down on the dining table once all of us were ready and started eating our breakfast.
 
“ Ah! Pancakes!! ” Taemin exclaimed
 
Taemin tucked in like a little boy, all of us laughed at his overloaded cuteness. Seriously, none of us can deny that he’s the cutest of all the maknaes even though he has become a sunbae himself. Most of the sunbaes even from other company will melt seeing him!
 
As we were eating, taemin requested something.
 
“ Hyungs! Can we go to school with noonas please? ” He pleaded
“ No!” Key harshly answered
 
Taemin pouted and digged into his food quietly after getting rejected. But as soon as key saw his sad expression, he surrendered and agreed.
 
“ Fine, they can come with us. Anyway, i like nikki! ” Key exclaimed
 
I got choked on the food upon hearing that.
 
“ Cough! Cough! Cough! ”
“ Quick! Get jonghyun hyung water! ” key ordered whoever
 
All of them stood up and tried to pressed my stomach to get the food out. After much pressing of my tummy, the food was finally out.
 
“ Ah.......” I let out a heaf of sigh
“ Hyung, drink ” Minho handed me the water
“ Tha..nks ” I said weakly
 
They returned to their seats and after making sure that i was alright, we resumed eating.
 
“ Hyung, why did you choke just now? ” Minho curiously asked
 
I was lost for words, i couldn’t possibily tell them the truth.
 
“ Oh i was just careless ” key looked at me suspiciously but brushed it off
“ Taemin ah, since you’re done eating, go over to krystine and nikki’s apartment and tell them now” onew hyung told taemin
 
“ Alright! ” He cheerfully got down from his chair and went out of the house
 
Krystine
 
Nikki and i were sitting down on the dining area when we heard the doorbell ring.
 
“ Noona! Noona!” Taesun shouted and knocked on the door repeatedly
 
The both of us laughed at his cuteness before we went to open the door.
 
“ Hello taesun! Need anything? ” Nikki greeted him, i smiled
“ Hehehe! Come to school with us alright? Krystine noona, kimbum hyung asked me to ask you noonas along! ”
 
My jaws dropped and my eyes widened the moment i heard that.
 
“ Taesun ah, we’ll go! Just knock on our doors when you guys are about to leave ” Nikki answered
“ Okay! ” He chirped cheerily as he skipped back to his unit
 
 As soon as we closed the door, i glared at nikki.
 
“ He..heh, let’s dig in ” She walked towards the dining area
“ I don’t wanna follow them and i doubt that it’s key’s idea ” I folded my arms and sat down on the chair
“ How can a kid lie? ”
 
I gave up debating and decided to hitch a free ride, thinking since i can have the passenger seat. When we finished our breakfast, there was a knock on our door. I went to open it while nikki went to clear the dishes. This time it was jong who was knocking.
 
“ Er..hello! ” He greeted
 
Hmm, is it me or is he disappointed with something?
 
“ Hello! Wait a minute, nikki will be out soon ”
 
I must be a genius, his face lit up straightaway when i mentioned his name. Tsk tsk tsk!
 
Few seconds later, she came out from the kitchen taking her bag from the dining table. Once his face met hers, it became slightly red. The rest of the guys soon came out from their apartment and we’re all good to go. The glarings between me and kimbum hadn’t stop exccept that we didn’t speak to each other till we reached jing oppa’s car. The rest was still strolling behind while me and key ran forward once jing oppa pressed the buzzer to unlock his vehicle.
 
“ Move. I’m sitting here! ” The both of us were snatching for the passenger seat
“ No way! I am sitting here! ” I shouted back
“ What makes you think i’m gonna let you have your way? ” He rolled his eyes
“ Fine, you know what? Sit for all i care, sit till your rot! Anyway, may i remind you that if you didn’t beg me to go to school with you guys, i wouldn’t ” I opened the other door
 
The rest was standing around, watching the mini-drama.
 
“ What? Say again? ” He narrowed his eyebrows speaking with disbelief
“ You’re the one who beg the both of us to go to school! Are you deaf?! ” I shouted my last words
 
I paused for a awhile and looked at taemin. Key saw me looking at taemin, he did the same too. Knowing what’s going on, i heaf a deep breath. Taemin hung his head down and walked towards us * Note that Krystine’s already in the car * Key, after grasping the situation, went into the passenger seat. Soon, all of us were sitting down, ready to move.
 
I sat beside taesun and ming oppa while nikki sat at the back with jong oppa. Along the journey, we chatted and laughed happily.
 
“ Noona ” Taemin tugged my hand softly
“ Hmm? ” I smiled
“ Mianhe ” He pouted
 
I laughed and ruffled his hair then broke out into a small chuckle.
 
Author
 
They arrived infront of their school and went to their respective classes. Taemin sat beside nikki and krystine, as usual. Soon, the lesson began.
 
Being the inattentive one, krystine spaced out and began thinking of the possibilies of jong having a crush for nikki. Krsytine wrote a note on a piece of paper and pushed it to Nikki.
 
Psst!
 
I think Jong likes you.
I’m serious.
 
_____ _____ ______________________________________________
 
Don’t be crazy !
Why would he like me when he only met us like a day ?!
____ ____________ _____________ ___________________________
 
Why not ?! Woman, don’t forget that i have the ability to
Sense things fast!! :]
________ _________________ _______________________________
 
“ Are the two girls at the back listening ?! ” The songsaengnim yelled
“ Neh songsaengnim” The girls replied
 
They silently chuckled and folded the piece of paper, ending the session. Taemin was listening to the teacher attentively and was unaware of the girls doodling.
 
Soon, class was over and lunchtime is here.
 
“ Noonas! Lunch together ?” Taemin pouted
“ Erm yeah okay ” Krystine agreed, not wanting to cause any guilty or pouting moments
“ Yeah!!! ” Taemin cheered loudly, clapping like a kid
 
They zoomed down for lunch and went into the special room, only to find something
Different and shocking ....
 
 
 
 
Teeehee.
I realised i haven't filled this part for a very long time.
So yeah, please keep the comments and subscription rolling in.
& i thank those commentors & subscribers :)
with love <3