CHAPTER FORTY ONE - FLASHBACK

#04 - SARANGHAE
 * This is will be seulong's flashback & his point of view (POV).
 
Everything happened three years ago, when 2 AM were still trainees. They were our sunbae, even though they were much younger than us. 2 AM trained with them everyday & became our bestfriends. Right after we debuted, we went over to JYPE records for our recording albums. However, we were still very extremely close.
 
Till one day ;
 
2 AM & 2 PM were having a fanmeet & autograph session. I was extremely bewildered by this particular girl's facial features. It was really nothing like the ones we usually meet, her face is different & her character too. She wasn't as rowdy as the rest of the crowds when we came in. But her action caused herself too be toppled over & still, she didn't whined nor complain.
 
Right after she was trampled over, our manager went over & helped her. He took her to the backstage & attended to her open wound.
 
" Are you alright ? " Changmin hyung asked as we stepped in after the whole event was over
" Er yeah. I'm sorry for being so clumsy " She apologized frantically
 
Why is she apologizing ? She's the hurting one, right ?
 
" You don't have to say sorry, it's not your fault at all " I smiled
 
All of them agreed & just like that, we became friends. Everything was kinda easy at first because none of the fans knew about the girl who fell & was taken backstage.
 
- Few months later -
 
" Hey! How's it going ? " She beamed as usual
" I'm good, how's practice coming along ? " I casually asked her back
 
She nodded her head & smiled.
 
She was the closest to me among the several girls & we hit it off very well, like real bestfriends. Ever since, the day of Shingyoung's falldown, i found myself attracted to her & even her beauty. Shingyoung & i will always hang out with each other, with me in disguise.
 
Untill one day, she started recieving deaththreat parcels & creepers following her. She 's the type of self pain enduring person. By that time, we were already an item even though we're underground couple. It has been several months since she recieved those kinda stuff but she hid it from me.
 
Till one day, i saw it myself.
 
I confronted shingyoung but she'll brushed it off, saying that it's okay whenever i wanted to report to the police. Few weeks after that incident, i was at their dressing room, slacking away before Music Bank start.
 
" Babe, can i have your itouch please ? " I asked her
" Yeah sure, it's in my bag " She motioned me to help myself
 
I opened her bag and saw markers, papers & even notes that look similar to the death parcels shingyoung recieved. My heart was filled with anger, how could she have done this !? There's no way that i am wrong ! I threw back in her itouch and went out of the room, slamming the door.
 
Right after music bank ended, she came talking to me with her stupid aegyo act.
 
" I'm not in the mood " I coldly told her
" what happened to you ? " She concernly asked
 
I brushed away her hand from my forehead & pulled her into a corner where nobody could see us.
 
" WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR !? " I screamed at her face
" Seulong, what did i do ? " Her crying voice make me sick
" YOU JOLLY KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, DON'T PUT ON THAT FACE, YOU MAKE ME SICK! " I harsly said
 
Her face immediately changed & became a scheming one.
 
" Oh so you found out or that girl of yours complained to you ? " She smirked
" You ! "
" Don't blame me, you're mine and what makes she think that she can steal you away ? "
" , I WAS NEVER YOURS! " 
" Pfft, the fans agreeed & they kept making our names paired with each other & those moments was never fanservice at all " She boldy said
 
I wanted to slap her face so badly but skipped it thinking that she might do even nastier things to shingyoung. Shingyoung became my life the first time i met her and there's no way i'll let anyone destroy her like that.
 
" LEAVE HER ALONE " I pointed directly at her face.
" Make me! " She folded her arms & looked at me daringly
 
My mind had a million things that i wanna say to her but my throat seemed to have a ball stucked in it, not letting those words come out.
 
" Lost for words ? " She rolled her eyes
" You're no match for me & my little game " She continued then walked away
 
- End of flashback
 
Ever since then, that group of girls & us went our separate ways. My members knew what happened and we steered away from them, not wanting me to held on the bad memories. S
 
She left me ... in order not to destroy my fame, my career & my life that i've worked hard for it. But, all these won't be complete without her.
 
I showed the rest the parcel & they shared the exact sentiments that she's the one. We bid them the last goodbye & went on our way, with the package in our hand. During the car ride, we opened the package up & was utterly disgusted by what's inside the content.
 
" HELLO ES, I'M BACK FOR MORE GIFTS "
 
It wrote that with her exact same handwriting & style. Inside the package, contained a red bloody liquid that smells horrible even without opening the cap.
 
" Ewwwww! How does she do such stuffs !? " Jokwon hyung covered his nose
" She must have somebody to help her! " Jinwoon said
 
We nodded our heads in agreement.
 
- In 2 AM's apartment -
 
When we arrived home, we washed ourselves up & i was in the balcony, sitting down thinking about shingyoung & that . I've let her ruined my love life, i can't possibly let her ruined my bestfriends' life with their girlfriends. Furthermore, they just started not long ago.
 
I braced myself up & called that .
 
Me : It's your doings, right ?
? : What ?
Me : Don't give me that crap, i know it's you. You've been harrasing SHINee & the girls
? : Opps, i've been caught again!
Me : What is your problem ?
? : If i cannot get the boys i want, nobody can!
 
She said harshly then hung down the phone.  
 
I prayed silently that she wouldn't do anything for now till i get the chance to contact SHINee again. Both groups are gonna be busy promoting our albums & the lightlyhood of us meeting is 0.0000000000000000000001. But i'll still try!
 
I turned off the lights & got ready for bed.
 
 
 
 
Annyeong ~ Annyeong
Kekeke ^^
Hope you guys will like this, it'll be a secret of who's her.
<3