CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT -

#04 - SARANGHAE
" Are you finally done ? " I asked him, completely annoyed by his over obession
 
He shot me a glare, the diva glare that will melt every fangirls heart
 
" Can't you wait ? " He rolled his eyes before shifting his attention back to the rack of clothes.
 
The funny thing was this, he is going through the female racks. He don't have to shop for his girlfriend's clothes at this point of time right !? Pfft.
 
" Obviously, i can't! " I stomped off, to where the couple is
" What happen ? " Nikki asked
 
I shook my head not wanting to say anything.
 
" Let's go! " He cheered as he accepted the bag from the counter
" Finally ! " I mutttered
 
He smirked and we went to fill out stomache at a buffet restaurant. Onew oppa was the one who introduced this place, he chance upon it on the magazine he read earlier. As expected, the main course :  chicken . All of us, although expected, still let out a sigh.
 
" Come on, chicken is nice! " He tried to cheer us up
 
We entered the buffet chicken restaurant and found a pretty good spot to sit down at. Then the rest went to take their food to fill their empty stomache while i sat down in the seat waiting for nikki's awesome offer of helping me to take my fill.
 
Teehee!
 
Why doesn't anyone know if key has a girlfriend? Is it nicole from kara? She's darn cute looking and pretty, and i know they ARE really SUPER CLOSE to each other. Key even defeated Jin woon in nicole's heart. Sigh, those clothes are definitly for her.
 
I sank myself into my seat, just then everyone came back with loads of chicken filled plates. There's grilled chicken with salad (eww), deep fried chicken and roasted chicken with rice bowls.
 
I ain't gonna touch the deep fried chicken since it's fried. We were eating and chatting happily when suddenly, key jumped up from his seat in excitement.
 
" Nicole! " I heard him shouted
 
Soon, all of them stood up and greeted all one another. It's funny how they are able to recognize the girls even when they are in disguise. I wonder what 'll happen to this restaurant if all of them heard key's excitment.
 
" Kibum! " & they hugged each other
 
This went on with every other member then finally, to the both of us.
 
" Who are they ? " Nicole asked, smiling and waving at us.
 
STOP IT, I DON'T LIKE YOU.
 
" Hello, my name is krystine and she's nikki. Nice to meet you " I stood up and extended my hand.
 
Don't judge, even i'm extremely shock with my actions. I can sense their jaws hanging down and eyes widened to the very max. The other members smiled at us, waving too. But too bad i only know Gu hara and nicole. Both, because of key.
 
" Wanna join us ? " Key pointed to the extra seats on our table
" Erm sure! " All of them agreed
" Good, seat down and i'll go get food for you girls " He offered as he stood up
 
WHAT !? HE DIDN'T EVEN FREAKING OFFER US.
Okay then again, who are we in his eyes, right?
 
" So, how do you girls know them? " Nicole, happened to sit beside me asked
" Oh erm, its kinda random thing, we met in school and happen to clique " I let out a weak smile
" Ah..i see " She smiled
 
She's even cuter in person, no wonder she holds a place in his heart. I kept to myself and by this time, key was assisted by a waitress holding plates of food. Its funny how he has this kinda charm even when he is in DISGUISED.
I chuckled to myself.
 
" Why are you chuckling to yourself ? " Key asked
" Nothing " I concentrated on my chicken
 
It feels so weird to be inbetween of nicole and key, they were exchanging conversations between me. Like hello, manners please?
 
Okay fine, I'M J.E.A.L.O.U.S !
 
I stood up and made an excuse to go to the toilet, i shot him the assuring glare to pee and not to puke. He rolled his eyes and finally let out a " you better be " face. I deliberately took my time and strolled there. Sigh, since they want to talk so much, let them go ahead then.
 
After i was done, i saw justin. why is he here ? He was standing there, looking down over the railings.
 
" Hello! we met again " I smiled, as i tapped him
" Oh hello! " He waved
" Why are you here ? aren't you suppose to be in dongdaenum mall ? " I asked, curiously
" Oh yeah, my girlfriend changed her mind and told me to wait here " He smiled
 
I nodded my head assuming i understood " I see, i'll just get going then " I smiled and waved
 
Nikki
 
Sigh, key umma why are you being such a pabo like jonghyun oppa ? No wonder you both are bestfriends! I looked at krystine leaving silently, making a stupid excuse of going to the toilet.
 
" What's up baby ? " jonghyun whispered in my ear, trying not to show too much of affection
" Krystine .. key " I sigh
" Don't worry, they'll work out just like us. " He smiled assuredlly, i nodded
 
How can his one smile, clear all my doubts away ?
 
She came back shortly after, smiling like an idiot.
 
" What are you smiling about ? " I asked
" Haha nah, i met the same guy from before .. oh i didn't tell you guys right or did i ? "
 
Before we could say anything, she explained about justin. I looked at key who remained a poker face as he continued eating, and while in between conversing with nicole. Other members were talking among themselves as well as to other SHINee members.
 
" Where are you guys heading next ? " Nicole asked
" Home! " Krystine replied, all smiley
" Oh " Nicole simply said
" You wanna go somewhere ? " Key immediately replied
" Noona! Where do you wanna go ? " Taemin asked, casually
 
I was told by him this.
 
" I don't like any noonas except for pretty noona 1 and 2 " He laughed
" Oh so sweeet, i like taemin too! " I smiled
 
" Hmm, we were thinking of shopping " She cheered
" Hahaha, we just ended our shopping trip " Onew interfered, while minho smiled and nodded their heads
" Oh " Her sense of disappointment sufaced on their faces
" It's okay, i can tag along. You girls need me anyways " Key umma smirked and immediately put on his diva mode
 
So we went on our separate ways. Krystine, didn't even bother to say bye to key. Instead, she just smiled to the girls as sweetly as she could possibly act.
 
" Are you okay ? " I slung my arms around her
" Of course, why wouldn't i ? " Her ego butted in
" Aish ~ " I laughed a little
 
Soon we arrived home.
 
" Want me to sleep here ? " I asked jjong, when he finished bathing
" Of course! " He cheered
" Alright then, i'll tell krystine "
 
I went to join krystine on the couch, she was watching music bank and kept replaying key's part.
 
" It's really obvious that you like him, you know ? " Onew oppa laughed
" Aish no, i was just er-erm seeing how idiotic key sounded with his baby baby girl " She immediately retorted
 
Onew oppa and i just laughed, obviously not buying her words. 2Min was in the room playing away while the both of us went back home to get ready after i informed her.
 
Krystine
 
We came here right after we finished bathing. All of us were sitting down on the couch watching some funny television programmes, that has got SHINee on it. Seriously, i'm beginning to suspect that SHINee's television only consists of channels that has got themselves appearing on it.
 
& then i saw key.
 
We were watching the re-run of star king, the episode whereby SHINee was dancing to michael jackson's moves. As usual, i was awed by key's awesome moves, long forgotten about my first bias, onew oppa.
 
After a few minutes, key came in carrying somemore shopping bag.
 
" Did you buy the whole shopping mall ? " Minho asked, as he go through what was in it
" Yah! Don't touch it " He snatched the bags away and returned to his room
 
We continued watching and laughing to it. He went to take a bath, i heard the bathroom door locked & when he came out, his jansori started.
 
" Yah! Lights off now, we have got school tomorrow! " Immediately, everyone scooted off to the rooms for fear of getting further nagged at.
 
" Goodnight baby " Jonghyun gave a peck on nikki's forehead
" goodnight! " She smiled & we entered the room
 
- Few minutes later -
 
I tossed and my bed, feeling irritated that i can't sleep. Giving up, i went decided to go out of the room. I sat on the table in the balcony, looking at the perfect scene of the night's sky and the empty street.
 
" What are you doing here ? " I heard a voice saying, that familiar voice that belonged to ... key.
 
I turned around and saw key, looking at me. Why give me the look when you care for nicole and not me? Sigh.
 
" I can't get to sleep, you ? " Saying nothing, he pulled me into the kitchen then make me sit down on the chair
 
I looked at him whose busy finding things in the fridge. Ah, milk. He poured the both of us milk and joined me in the chair infront of mine.
 
" I just felt thirsty, drink this. It'll help .. anyways, why can't you sleep ? " he asked, again
 
Pabo, you're the reason.
 
" Oh, i .. 'm not sure too. Oh yeah, you should be able to sleep in peace since you went out with nicole " I muttered but audible to his ears
 
" I see someone getting jealous ~ " He sang
" Psh me ? No way, i'm not the jealous type " I rolled my eyes
 
We kept silent for a minute before having a raging fire in me to pop this question.
NO, KRYSTINE, GET A GRIP.
 
" Are you and nicole or whoever dating ? "
 
I looked down on the cup of milk, with half anticipation and half wary.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Keke ^ ^
suspension!
GOMAWO for constant comments,
saranghae ~