CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT - JONGHYUN.

#04 - SARANGHAE
Nikki
 
School was soon over after few more hours of lessons & still, we hadn't touched the parcel. The three of us were waiting for seunghyun to be done harrasing by the girls. Tired of waiting, krystine gave up and went to the girls.
 
" Sorry girls, he's mine. So yeah, keep your hands off k? " Krystine smirked then glared at seunghyun
 
The girls glared, whined & stared hard at the duo but they stomped off. In a glance, i saw one of the girl gave her a satisfactory smirk. What's the girl up to ?
 
" Come, let's go " I hurried the three & went down, feeling uneasy about the smirk that she gave.
" Hey baby! " Jonghyun gave me a hug as usual
" Hey baby, how's lessons ? " I asked, concer
" Good! "
 
We went into our vehicle while FTI members went in their own, driven by hongki oppa. Then after, we drove off towards home.
 
Krystine
 
- Home -
 
The both of us are in our own dorm, not washing up first we jumped on our bed to open the freaky parcel. Nikki and i took a deep breath as we ripped the parcel, opened.
 
" Ready ? " Nikki asked
" Mmm " I nodded my head
 
She ripped the package and was immediately petrified ; there was a syringe inside filled with bloody red liquid & another note with the exact handwriting that says, " YOUR BLOOD WILL BE INSIDE IF YOU DON'T STOP HARRASING SHINee "
 
We searched the box again for somemore stuffs but nothing was inside. I went to grab a paper towel from the toilet and pressed some liquid onto it, then went to smell it.
 
" It smells like blood, like real blood " I told nikki seriously
" Really?  " She took a sniff
" Pabo! That obviously smells like ketchup! " She whack my hand playfully
" Hahahaha, i can't help but to joke seeing your super anxious and scared face " I laughed
" Aish, key umma got himself a childish girlfriend " She teased
 
We kept it with the other box.
 
" The person obviously doesn't dare to pump in real blood or she can't find any better substitition! " I rolledmyeyes
" What do you want instead? That person to pump in your blood? Aish ~ "
" Hahahaha good idea, well isn't that her plan ? "
 
We ended our senseless talk & went to take a shower.
 
" Are you going over there alr cause we've got assigments to do! " I pouted at the word assignments
" Sigh, why don't we bring it over ? " I suggested
" Eh wait no, why can't they come over instead !? " I continued
 
Not waiting for her answer, i grabbed my phone and made a call to my darling.
 
Me : Baby, we've got assigments to do today
Key : Oh why don't you girls bring it over ?
Me : Hehehe erm, why don't you guys come over for a change ?
Key : Aish what can i do with you ? Alright i'll tell the guys
Me : I LOVE YOU!
 
I hung the phone down and told nikki about the news. She acknowledge then we we went to procceed what we had wanted to do earlier ; showering.
 
- 2 hours later -
 
They arrived & we ordered pizza again for food. Looks like almost everyone has assigments to complete. Well, except for onew. But onew was damn considerate, he decided to become our teacher since he got 2nd place in his school.
 
" I need hole puncher! " Jonghyun went round our pencil cases to search for the item
" Hahaha baby, it's in my room you can go take it " Nikki smiled
" Hehe thanks baby! " He made his way
 
Jonghyun
 
It feels so long ever since i stepped in their apartment or maybe none at all. They always frequent out aparment till it became their own. But of course, i'd love that & so does key. Anyways, i entered their room and searched for the hole puncher.
 
Then something caught my eye.
The parcel, & it seemed like there's two now.
 
I went closer and went to take the parcel. Wait, the handwriting looks familiar. But i can't seemed to point out who it belonged to. But then people might share the same writing style. My curiousity grew wide to take a peek inside of the parcel but privacy has to be respected. Oh well, i shall just go ask her then!
 
I took the puncher & went out, then resumed doing our stuffs.
 
- Few hours later -
 
Soon it was dinner time but we skipped dinner since our tummy was overloaded by the pizza. Right after we're done with our assignments and all, it was only 7 PM. Having absolutely nothing to do, key suggested some mini shopping.
 
" ! We forgot our disguise !! " We exclaimed while we were already halfway on the road
" Damn, we can't possibly go back ! " I said
" Hmm you guys will have to endure the roaring crowds then! " Krystine laughed
" & that simply means you guys can't walk with us " Nikki said
 
My heart sank almost too immediately.
 
" But it's okay baby, we can just walk behind you! " She comforted
 
The rest thought it was a pretty good idea and we moved along with that plan. Once we entered the shopping mall, fangirls came running our direction screaming their biases with some really funny and weird comments and even their chants.
 
The girls went to a corner and sat down once they spotted the commotion. It wasn't the first time but sure, the pain of being unable to hold nikki's hands openly broke my heart. Soon the commotion was over, and we made our way further in the mall to go to key's boutique.
 
Krystine
 
" Did you hear that ? " I laughed out loud while asking nikki
" Hahaha yeah man. Key oppa! Marry me! Jonghyun oppa! Marry me! " She imitated their voices
 
Soon they were able to leave the crowd and jonghyun & key motioned us secretly for us to move. We communicated with each other by texting.
 
To Key :
 
OPPA! SARANGHAE ~
MARRY ME! MARRY ME ^^,
 
I imitated the fangirls while laughing. Nikki did the same thing and we practically laughed our heads off when we saw their replies.
 
To Nikki :
 
Hahaha sure! Let's go to ROM now, i'll make you mine someday! ^^
 
To Krystine :
 
Hahaha sure! When you learned how tot become a good housewife then i'll marry you.
Hehe don't take too long, i have no patience! ^^
 
They turned their heads back a little & we chuckled while they smiled and making it looked like it was just a fanservice. After a few hours more of shopping, we headed home. Right at the doorstep of our apartment, sat one parcel, yes, the freaky looking parcel.
 
I immediately took it & hid it behind of me while bidding them goodbye. The both of us hurried in our apartment and ripped out the parcel.
 
" This is getting creepier than ever, seriously. " Nikki said, voice full of fear
" Wait, these was taken awhile ago! " I exclaimed
 
The parcel now filled with lots of polaroid films, it was very well taken but we couldn't really comprehend which angle that stalker took it from. But why polaroid films, seriously? We searched for the note and now it says " I KNOW YOUR EVERY MOVE "
 
" Yes we know you know our every move because you're one stupid stalker who's too bloody scared to show himself! " I shouted digging my finger into the film
 
I wanted to write my reply on a piece of paper and stick it on the wall outside but what should we explain when they ask about it ? Thus, i dropped the idea & we went to take a shower then head to bed.
 
" From now on, we'll have to really stick to each other " I said as i closed my eyes
" Yeah, totally agreeable. Wait, we have to ask SHINee to be careful too! who knows what they will do to them "
 
Upon hearing that, the both of us freaked out and we immediately went over to their apartment.
 
" ! ! " Nikki typed in the password
" Hurry hurry! " I said as she tried second time cause she punched in the wrong one for the first
 
Finally we were in their apartment, the noise that we made awoke them. Their once terrified & waried face now changed to softening relief face once we stepped into the apartment.
 
" Baby! We thought that you were some kind of robbers! " Key exclaimed
" Haha er sorry, we wanted to give you guys a surprise " I laughed nervously
 
The rest laughed & we went to our rooms and go to bed.
 
" Seems like they are safe for now, but let's really hope noting will happen to them " Nikki suggested as we laid our heads on the bed
 
 
 
 
Hello!
I'm really not sure if this chappie is okay,
i thought it was rather crappy.
Kekeke! I'm thankful for all comments! :)
with love.