CHAPTER THIRTY TWO - SOON TO BEGIN DRAMA(S).

#04 - SARANGHAE
- Few days later -
 
" Heys nikki! Do you have something on today? " I overheard seunghyun asking nikki while we were packing our stuffs, preparing to leave the classroom
 
" Hyung, krystine & nikki noona are coming to watch SHINee 's dance practice. You wanna come? " Taemin innocently offered
 
" Oh, you guys having practice too? Sure, we can drop by after our rehearsal! " He cheerfully replied
 
Suenghyun left us first while the both of them waited for me to finish packing up my bag. Seriously, how do they even do it, packing their stuffs in a flash man.
 
" Sigh, when will you be the first to finish packing your stuff? You're like that in singapore and the same in korea! " Nikki stated, chuckling
 
I gave her the whatever facial expression and continued packing. Soon, after i was done we made our way down to meet up with the rest. Key was impatiently waiting while jonghyun was all smiley once he saw his princess coming down.
 
Sigh, what a huge difference.
 
" Yah! What took you so long ?! " He ranted
" Aish, waiting is a virtue doesn't the almightykey knows that ? " I rolled my eyes, and hit him playfully
 
& when i turned my head to the other side ;
 
" Hey princess! How's class? " jonghyun hugged nikki
" Good! How's yours? " Nikki sweetly asked him back
 
I pouted a little then face key, sigh then went into the car, not bothering about his little trantrums. The rest followed suit. I looked out of the window & enjoy seeing the scenery that onew oppa drove pass.
 
" Why are you so quiet? " He nudge my shoulder a little
 
I look at him and shook my head " tired, i guess" I simply replied. He examined my face carefully then nodded, i furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him in confusion. He chuckled a little then closed his eyes, preparing to catch some shuteye.
 
I looked at his sleeping posture, it's awesomely beautiful.
 
We soon arrived the place and i gently woke key up, he gave me a smile then grab my hand and went down. But soon as we got down from the bus, we saw Kara and immediately, key let go of my hand and ran towards her. I rolled my eyes but kept my posture once they were done hugging & came to us.
 
Still he did not come back to me but he kept talking to nicole. I walked beside taemin who were happily drinking his banana milk while practicing his poppin'. I laughed at his actions when he almost spill his banana milk over, minho and onew were talking to each other and the couple as usual, being together.
 
& so you see, ALL OF THE GIRLS SWARM TOWARDS KIM KIBUM, KEY.
how could i not BE JEALOUS AT ALL?
 
" Are you okay? " Nikki nudge my shoulder
" Yeah " I nodded
" If i were to believe you, i'd chop my head off & let you seat! " she remark & the both of us laugh
 
We are now already inside the dance practice room and that's when kara had to leave since their practice room is the other side of the building. Whenever key looked at me, i'd roll my eyes or pretend that i wasn't looking at him. Like, what the hell man.
 
After a few hours of their taxing dance routines, jonghyun & nikki offered to go down to grab some drinks for all of us. Another good place to date, is SM building, but it's just a place to keep away from fangirls since the chairman of SM Ent is seriously easy to kid.
 
Nikki
 
Jonghyun & i were on our way to buy drinks for them since they were seriously so exhausted from their dance practice. While we were on our way there, we met SNSD's ice princess ; jessica jung. Thankfully, krystine isn't here or who knows what will happen!
 
" My pretty boy! " She ran towards jong & force a hug from him
" Er hello noona " Jonghyun awkwardly smiled while trying to force himself of from the hug
" My oh my, where are you guys heading to? " She cheekily ask
 
I looked at her, confused by her actions then looked at jjong having the apologetic look. I shook my head a little to tell him that it's alright. But the worst thing was, she went to hook her arm with jjong.
 
" Er noona , she is .. " jjong interrupted
" It's okay, i don't wanna know " She smiled at me
 
My jaws hung and my eyes widen, what the hell is wrong with her? I looked at jjong who was having the same expression on his face also. He was about to burst in anger but i shook my head firmly. In whatever case, they are colleagues afterall, and it'll be awkward for them since they are both under the same company.
 
" Are you having dance practice? can i come ? " She cheered
" Yeah, why not? We are just buying drinks for the members " Jonghyun fake a smile & answered
 
Along the way, jessica hook her arms around while i walked behind them. Jonghyun will keep asking me to walk faster or tried to hold my hand but i'll pretend that i don't know & just fold my arms and continue walking. Of course i was hurt to do that, but i don't want his career to be at stake.
 
We bought the drinks then went up, when we open the door we saw the members of FTI playing around. They had already arrived.
 
" Oh hyung, noona " Minho shockingly greeted
" Hello key! Hello taemin! Hello everyone ~ " Jessica greeted happily
 
Jessica immediately took her hands off and ran straight away to key. I immediately look at krystine who's flaring up real bad now and seriously, i thought nicole was already bad enough for her.
 
" I'm going to the toilet " She stood up then slamned the door
" I'm going after her " I immediately ran after her
 
- Toilet -
 
" Woman, you okay? "
 
" What the hell is wrong with that stupid man!? I saw her holding jonghyun's hands and i'm seriously surprise you can endure all that, and why is that with you guys anyways? "
 
" We were walking down then we met her, then she hook on to his arms "
" WHAT !? " She screamed
" Shhh! " I hushed
 
After a few minutes, i calmed her down then we headed back to the dance practice room. Jessica was still there, sitting down beside our belongings.
 
" What's your name? " she asked
 
I thought she don't wanna know?
 
" Erm nikki " I smiled
" Krystine " Krystine replied her when jessica motioned for her name
" your names are nothing compared to mine " She commented like a total
 
I pretended not to hear and just looked away. Now, i really want krystine to hear so that she could at least shut up. FTI members were talking among themselves, decided to ignore her, i went over to FTI members side to seat with and joined in their conversation.
 
Seunghyun
 
My guess must be right, sigh, she's a nice girl afterall. But at least i'm happy that she's happy with jonghyun hyung. Being her friend, makes me happy and seeing her happy, makes me happy. So long, she's happy everything's good.
 
But seriously why is jessica noona acting that way? I saw the hurtful expression on nikki's face when they came in the dance practice room. Then when jessica noona ran to greet taemin & key hyung, i turn to see krystine's face, its almost comparable to chunk of coals .
 
scary.
 
Anyways few seconds later, she stomped out of the room in anger. While the girls were still in the bathroom, they resumed practice & jessica noona just sat there watching them practicing.
 
" Hyung, i think our assumption is correct " I sigh a little
" Don't worry seunghyun, you'll find another girl like her " I smiled
 
Maybe i will, maybe not. But so long i can still see you everyday, i don't mind.
 
They soon came back and joined jessica noona, they chatted for abit but i could see that neither krystine nor nikki enjoyed her presence at all. Nikki then came towards us, and joined us while krystine and jessica sat a person's width apart.
 
After their dance practice was over, all of us agreed that we should clarify with SHINee as a friend's stand.
 
" Wanna go for dinner? " I suggested
" Yes! Yes! Yes! " Jessica noona shouted enthusiastically
 
Everyone agreed and all of us went, on our separate vehicles. Jessica noona joined them in their vehicle while FTI went on our own.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Short update,
sorry! :)
But hope you guys will like this still, more dramas coming up!
& i'm really sorry if you're jessica biased or SNSD or even nicole.
but don't worry, nicole or/kara isn't bad here. It's just that krystine is overly sensitive.
So yeah, keep reading, commenting and subscribing!
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
i love you guys ~
<3