CHAPTER TWENTY THREE -

#04 - SARANGHAE
Nikki
 
Jonghyun and i are still not talking to each other, we're practically ignoring each other's presence. Everyone sensed it and grasped hold of the situation. Everyone was worried for the both of us, but i guess it'll really take sometime for the both of us to really face each other again.
 
During dinner yesterday, krystine left without touching her food. Sigh, i wonder what happened again .. but come to think of it, yesterday was the first night with table full of green dishes ever since the first few days we met them.
 
- FLASHBACK
 
" I'm really sorry, but i'm really not feeling well " She stood up & announced to the table of people, she didn't wait for any answer. Instead, she just stood up and left
 
Everyone was pretty taken aback by her action. After afew seconds later, i wanted to go after her but something stopped me. I turned to look it was taemin with his cute puppy eyes mouthing to me, " pretty noona, don't go "
I smiled at him and nodded then continued eating, with the rest chatting heartily, including him.
 
I turned to his direction and gave a mini glare, i just couldn't take it lying down. It's like, what's with him and his jealousy mode . I wasn't even close with seunghyun as much i am close to SHINee members right ? & what's more, suenghyun and minhwan together with me and krystine forms the ' 92 line. What's up with being close ?
 
After mentally ranting while finishing up my food, i excused myself to put away my own plate. Seconds later, everyone was also done with their dishes.
 
" Sweetie, are you alright ? "
 
I nodded to key umma who have just brought in the rest of the plates.
 
" Look sweetie, i'm sure he doesn't mean anything so don't take it to heart okay ? He's not feeling too good himself, i'm not trying to side anybody but looking from the perspective view tells me that the both of you should have a good talk with each other "
 
I looked at key umma curiously, guess he told key about what happened. Jongkey indeed. Anyways, after taking the dishes from umma, i replied him.
 
" Umma, i'm alright. It's just that its hard to believe that he can get so jealous " I started washing the dishes
" But if he aint jealous, you'll think that he's not concern right ? "
 
That's kinda true, but wait, that's overly sensitive and jealous. I let loud sigh while continue washing up and listening to umma's reasonings.
 
" So sweetie, you can leave it to me and go look for jjong hyung alright ? " Umma ordered
" bu-but .. "
" No more buts! " He firmly said
 
I went out of the kitchen to find everyone in the guest room, then i dragged my feet and made my way to jonghyun oppa's room.
 
* Knock knock *
 
" Come in! " Came a faint listless reply
" Er-m oppa .. " I dragged my feet into his room
" Yeah ? " He simply replied and gave his attention to his blackberry
 
I made the effort and went in to sit on his bed.
 
" I .. erm-"
" Why did you go home with seunghyun today !? " He roared
" What ? " I gave him a confused look
" Don't try to hide, taemin told me that you went home with suenghyun! "
" What !? I didnt, i went home alone! " I defended
 
He gave me a look full of disbelief.
 
" You know what ? Fine if you don't believe me! I went home alone, taemin might have seen a wrong person walking with suenghyun. Must you always suspect and blame me for everything ? " I lost my cool
 
" If you'd listen to me and stay away from him, we prolly won't even quarrel! "
" FINE! BLAME EVERYTHING ON ME. I WOULDN'T EVEN STEP IN YOUR ROOM IF KEY UMMA WASN'T THE ONE WHO FORCE ME TO! " With that i slamned the room door and ran out towards my dorm
 
Krystine
 
I was in my room playing my I-touch application when i heard a sobbing nikki, i immediately charge for her room when i heard a door being slammed hard.
 
" Bb, are you okay ? " I sat by her bed and gave her a good back rub
 
She sobbed harder and i gave her a deserved hug.
 
" He..-he.. " She couldn't speak at all but i knew it was because of him.
" Shhh, don't cry okay ? I'm sure it'll be fine .. " I patted her back
 
After a few minutes of hard sobbing, she finally calmed herself down.
 
" Are you feeling better now ? "
" yeah, thanks " She let a weak smile out
" Could you tell me what happened already ? "
 
she ranted right away about what happened, after the comparable 1 litr of tears.
 
" Don't worry, i'm sure he doesn't mean it. Taemin might have seen wrongly, he'll know and understand k ? " I smiled
 
She nodded lightly and headed for the shower while i went back to my own room. I sat on my bed, staring at my knee thinking of what happened between SHINee and us. If the both of us hadn't come to korea, we wouldn't be schooling here and then bumped into taemin then meet and befriended them.
 
With thoughts running wild, i fell asleep just like that.
 
- End of Flashback
 
- TheNextMorning -
 
All of us woke up and prepared for school. As SHINee & FT island have a schedule right after the second period, i decided to tag along since it might be a pretty good chance for the both to reconcile. I just hope that, that stupid song seunghyun won't destroy this. Damn, is he blind or what !?
 
" Bb .. " I pouted
" Yeah ? " Nikki replied while putting her shoes on
" I'm tired and i want onew oppa 's car - ride " I pouted further
" You can sit on their car then, i'll go school by myself " She kept her eyes down
 
I squatted to fit her eye level and pouted further. Tch, i hate doing this pouting thing so it was rather rare.
 
" No! " She firmly said, taking her bag and heading for the door
 
I sigh to my own defeat, when we went out of the house, every of the SHINee member was there waiting for the both of us.
 
" Ready to go girls ? " Onew oppa waved to us happily
" Er sorry oppa, i'ld like to go to school by myself today " Nikki didn't even look at jjong once
" No sweetie, you're coming with us whether you like it or not! " Key firmly protested & took her hand
 
She was struggling but she was too weak for that. In the end, everyone of us got into onew oppa's vehicle. Only this time, jjong was sitting in the passenger seat. I sat beside the sullen looking nikki and let out a inaudible sigh. I alwayys thought that i was the stubborn one, but it turns out to be jjong and nikki being the stubborn ones.
 
" Hello! " Seunghyun was already outside waiting for our car to arrive
 
I gave him a hard threathening death glare " Hello what ? We're not very close to you! " I commented as i walked beside him. Tch, if he didn't come in to the picture, both jjong and nikki wouldn't quarrel! Everyone said hello to him and the other two who just walked towards us.
 
Every crazyfan girls were screaming so badly at their little actions. I rolled my eyes and glared hard at the girls who were literally screaming their heads off as if they were attending some concert.
 
"Control yourself please, you're gonna get into trouble someday without even knowing the reason why! " Nikki sigh when she sighted my threatening death glare to the girls
 
" Then i'll just have to blame the people for making me do this then! " I smirked
 
Everyone of us started walking to our own respective classes.
 
" Taemin ah, are you okay ? " I looked at the pouting taemin
" Noona isn't talking to hyung "
 
Aigoo, i can't stand his pouting lips.
 
" It's okay taemin. Ohya! How did you know that seunghyun went home with noona yesterday ? "
" I heard students saying that suenghyun hyung was walking home with a pretty noona! Who else is pretty besides pretty noona one ? " He lighted up at that sentence
 
I laughed real hard when he said that. Sigh, taemin taemin. What can i do with your utter cuteness ? Once we reached the classroom, i snatched seunghyun's seat and asked him to seat at my place.
 
" You can go seat over there! " I pointed to the seat
" Tch krystine! " Nikki reprimanded
" Uh- it's okay, i can sit there .. " He took his belongings
 
I glared at him which invited me alot of glarings from the classmates. Mr Kim stepped in and immediately caught sight of the change.
 
" Krystine, why are you there ? " He asked
" Oh Mr Kim, please let me sit here .. i can't concentrate there " I spoke with extreme politness
" Very well then, don't talk to nikki or taesun then! " He ordered before procceeding to have his lesson
 
Once he started the lesson, i put on another aegyo begging nikki real hard to follow them for their schedule. After one good thirty minutes of persuading and whining. She gave in and agrreed. DAEBBAK! ^^
 
- ONE AND A HALF HOUR LATER -
 
Right after Mr Kim left, all of us silently packed out bags and made our way out.
 
" Look that ugly es is following FT island to their schedule again. But where is that cutie geek going ? " One commented
 
" Beats me, but it seems like they are always with each other! Though he is a geek but he's too cute to be with them ! " The 's friend commented
 
I looked at them and muttered the word . The both of them stared real hard at me , i gave them a good stare before being interrupted by nikki.
 
" Quit it! " She hissed
" Bu-but , no more buts. Let's go! " She took my bag and we went out
 
We made out way down to the vehicle. FTI had to follow our manager's vans because their manager were tied up with work, in the office. WHAT KIND OF MANAGER IS THAT ANYWAYS !? I glared hard at seunghyun when he informed us about the news.
 
When we arrived the vehicle, the rest were already there waiting for us. Nikki quickly got in and occupied the passenger seat. Somehow, the van could fit all of us in there and another somehow, key sat beside me. I just kept my eyes peeled on the window  screen.
 
" What's so nice about the window screen !? " I heard key whined
" Huh ? " I turned to look at him, and the rest who were having their ear piece on with music playing loud & clear
" I said what's so nice about the window screen .. " He repeated
" I heard what you said for the first time but what kinda question is that ? Nikki 's sitting infront " I replied, confused
" I'm here, aren't i ? "
 
Aigoo, this guy is seriously driving me nuts.
 
" What's your point ? " I said calmly
" My point is that i'm sitll mad at you for hanging up on me ! "
" huh ? Are you sick ? " I touched his forehead
" Aish, i'm not! Now explain to me " He demanded, the divaish and the motherly way
" first of all, i didn't. Second of all, you didn't call me. Thirdly, you're the one who didn't reply my text " I rolled my eyes
 
His face plastered a confused expression.
 
" I didn't even recieve a text! " He folded his arms
 
I took my phone and showed him the sent inbox.
 
" You save my number as the almightykey ? " ! I forgot -
" That's not the point, you pabo! " I glared hard
" I called you too k ?! " He did the same as me
" Why is my name the meanie ?! " I eyed my name
" right back at your face! THat's not the point! "
 
We both looked at each other.
 
" wait, you skipped dinner because you thought i ignored your text ? " He came closer, wriggling his eyebrows
" Pabo no! It was because it was all greens! " I retorted
" that was on purpose anyways "
" huh ? "
" I mean, you should really eat it! Now shut up, i wanna go to sleep "
 
Aish, what's wrong with this guy ? He was the one who snapped me out of my thoughts. But at the very least i know the both of us were being pabos. I smiled as i gave my attention back to the scenery. Upon reaching, we headed straight towards the KBS building and up the level.
 
" I'll take the nxt one " I said as the elevator was filled with so many people incld other staffs
 
To my surprise, key stepped out too.
 
" Go ahead first. I'll wait with this pabo " He smirked
 
Everyone eyed me suspiciously and went up.
 
" What's up with you ? " I asked
" Nothing, or do you want minhwan to take the next lift with you ? "
" Whatever man! "
 
We entered the next lift that came afew seconds later. When i came out, i saw the rest of the FTI members sitting down and talking to nikki. Seunghyun was sitting next to nikki, and chatting with her happiily.
 
" Ahem i wanna sit here " I looked at seunghyun
" What's with the manners, little girl ? " Hongki commented
" What ?  " I narrowed my eyebrows
" Couldn't you speak to seunghyun nicely ? "
 
the fire in me was burning hard.
 
" I speak to whoever and whatever way i like! " I stomped off
 
 
 
 
 
 
Annyeong, beloved readers!
I thank the three subscribers & my faithful commentors.
with lots and lots of love <3