CHAPTER FORTY THREE - THE JUNGS.

#04 - SARANGHAE
* This will be written in _____ ( The bad girl's pov)
 
They are no match for me & my beautiful powers. I gave them warnings but they never heed it, it's their own fault. I knew every of their movements , their thoughts & practically everything that involved the both girl's minds.
 
Wanna play my game ? You're on, es!
 
My sister was responsible for telling me their every movements & plans. Right after she reported to me about their stupid plan, i rushed to her school & met her up.
 
" Where's those es ? " I asked her
" There ` " she pointed to the direction
" Let's play the game! " I took her hand & we tailed behind them
 
We're doing this all for SHINee, we're not wrong. Infact, we're never wrong at all.
 
They were searching from classes to classes, untill i heard the short said something in frustration. But seriously, do they really think that they can catch the culprits by doing this ? No wait, culprits are for bad people using under-handed methods. But we aren't, so we're good.
 
Anyways, i took out the handy gas to get prepared. They were still entering classes to classes & finally the both of us took the chance to attack once they entered the music room. They were concentrating in searching for their clues that they didn't realised anything.
 
We opened the gas can and threw it on the ground then quickly shut the door tight. There was a rope lying on the floor, i took that & tied it up on the latch, preventing it from opening.
 
" Thank goodness they chose the music room, good job sis! " I patted her shoulders
" Yeah exactly! they are so dumb to the max. The music room has only one door & no windows. They are definitely gonna perish in like about half an hour! " The both of us cheered & we made our way out of the class
 
& yes,
it has been jessica & my dear sister, krystal all along.
 
Krystal studies in this school & like SHINee, she has a disguise on & a fake name. However, she doesn't appear geeky but just has a different masked face. Our parents helped her create one in america, can't help since we're filty rich & the both of us are in the music industry.
 
SHINee nor anyone in the school knows that she's krystal jung ; a member of F(X). & because of that, it's really easy for her to spy on SHINee & those es.
 
Krystal
 
Everything started from the day of their stupid enrollment. I was doing my usual stalking of SHINee when taemin had to part to go to the toilet. Since he was my bias, i decided to follow him & wait for him outside till he was done. Right after that, he made his way to the special room that no one was allowed in.
 
& bam!
 
I heard a small commotion between that & my poor baby. That bumped into my baby & she dared to raise her voice at him. The 's friend ran up to them and started looking at my poor baby. Not letting it go, they ORDERED my poor bb to them to CLASS , causing HIM to obliged being the kind one as he is.
 
All of the sudden, i heard my key bb 's voice shouting for taemin. Bidding goodbye, taemin ran over to his hyungs side. YES! KEY BB SAVED THE DAY! :)
 
Then lunchtime came & i saw taemin talking to the es again. They left together & i immediately excused myself with my pretty girls & head down to continue stalking them. FROM THEN ON, IT MADE MY BLOOD BOIL SO MUCH. HE ACTUALLY INVITED THOSE TWO IN WHEN NOBODY HAD THE CHANCE TO.
 
Right then and there, i told jessica about those plans & we both agreed that we're talking about the same es when SHINee bought them to SM ent to watch them practice and all.
 
& that's when our plans started to save SHINee and make the world a happy place.
 
THANK US, IDIOTS.
 
 
 
 
 
 
A short chappie.
I thought this was abit rubbish,
but yeah most of you had alr guessed it's jessica.
kekeke, smart! :)
much love <3