CHAPTER THREE - THE PERFECT DINNER DATE.

#04 - SARANGHAE
" yeobo, why do you dislike her so much? " I asked as we entered the house and locked the doors

" Did you hear and see the whole situation ?! Please, she’s such an ill-bred girl!! " He exclaimed while taking his geeky specs off

Not wanting to trigger any leftover bombs, i shut my mouth and went to grab a cup of water for myself.
 
" Taemin ah, go take a shower! " Key ordered the lazy maknae who was lying down on his bed with his uniform
 
Seeing the almost-bursting-out key, he obediently grabbed his clothes and headed for the shower. After which, key headed for the kitchen to prepare dinner while onew hyung and i were in our rooms working on some music notes and minho was in another toilet bathing.
 
After the both of them was done, it’s our turn to bathe. Soon, all of us were fresh and clean except for my yeobo who were smilling while cooking, it’s something that made him happy. * You know when you’re angry at someone or something, the feeling when you indulge in something makes you forget and be happy again? Yeah, key was feeling that *
 
" What are you preparing today? " I walked over to key who was steaming something when i came out from the bathroom, drying my hair with my towel
 
" Your favourite, soondae-gook! " He smiled
" Yes!!!! " I exclaimed and shouted a ‘ whoohoo! ’ to add unto my happiness
 
Those who witnessed the situation broke out into laughter, i can’t deny my love for soondae-gook but my love for that dish doesn’t beat onew hyung’s love for chicken. Teeeeeheeee!
 
Anyways, taemin was in his room doing his assignments while minho and onew was in the living room watching television. No, scratch that. Minho was playing a socccer game on his Iphone while onew hyung was reading a magazine with the telly on.
 
Let me tell you something, on the count of three, there’s gonna be a commotion.
 
1
 
 
2
 
 
3
 
 
" Yah! Why is the television on when the both of you aren’t watching it !? "
 
See, told you!
 
" Chill kibum, we are just that it’s on commercial break " onew hyung tried to defend
" Ya right! What’s with the mag then? ” key was holding the frying saucer, while having his both hands on his hips. (He was wearing his pink apron, by the way. Teeeheee!)
 
"Kibum ah! What’s the smell ?! " I came out from my room and saved them
 
After hearing that, he rushed into the kitchen. The both of them looked at me with expressions of thanks-for-saving-the-day. Anyways, i went back in my room and sat down on my bed.
 
I’ve only met her for a day yet i couldn’t stop thinking of her. If she knows about it, will she think that i’m desperate? I mean, it’s only afew hours yet i feel like i’ved known for her a very long time. Sigh, how i wish i can ask them for dinner..wait, what?!  Yes!
 
That’s it. I’m going to ask them both for dinner!!
 
I went out of my room and got onew hyung here.
 
" Yes? " He sat down on my bed
" Erm..do.. like..erm, wanna..erm " I was interrupted
" You wanna ask them here for dinner right ? " He teased
 
I couldn’t deny and i nodded, smiling slightly.
 
" I don’t think it’s a good idea, sorry! I mean, they are fans of us " He disapproved
 
Not wanting to make things difficult for him, i nodded my head as a sign of understanding and proceeded to deal with other things, trying my best to forget her. Soon, dinner time was ready and all of us scooted out from our areas and rushed to our seats.
 
" Wow ..... ~ "  this kinda exclaims always exists everytime key finished preparing dinner
" tuck in! " Even before key motioned us to eat, we ate heartily
 
Krystine
 
" I’m so super angry at that geek! " I exclaimed while taking my shoes off
" Sigh, chill alright? It’s over." Nikki answered while doing the same
 
I plopped on to the sofa and snuggled comfortably, switching on to channels that has SHINee featuring on it.
 
" There’s no SHINee on today! " I pouted
" Sigh, let’s spazz about them on our laptop! " Nikki suggested
 
Before doing that, we went to wash up.
 
'' Let’s start switching our fangirl mode on! " I rubbed my hands excitedly
 
The both of us sat down on the sofa having our laptops on our laps and some tidbits to munch on, laid beside us on the sofa. We spazzed about them for around an hour.
 
" Ohya, speaking of SHINee, don’t you think the boys were kinda weird and familar? "
'' You mean the Geeks next door? Apart from that irritating one, nope. Wait, i meant weird. "
 
" I’m sure there’s something weird about them, i mean they could actually eat somewhere in private and songsaengnim’s reaction towards taesun is definitely weird " Nikki sounded like a detective
 
I paused for awhile and thought.
 
" That’s kinda true, geeks are never meant to be liked " I chuckled
" Sigh, you’re one bad girl "
 
& i started singing Beast – Bad girl. The both of us laughed.
 
Jonghyun
 
After dinner, i felt super full even though my rice portion is way much lesser than theirs. Must be that delicious soondae gook ! I rubbed and patted my bloated tummy with satisfaction. We sat around the dining table and chatted for awhile before key went to clear the dishes up with onew hyung and taemin to help.
 
Not satisfied with the bloat-ation, i decided to go out for a walk.
 
Nikki
 
The spazzing of SHINee lasted for a few hours before the both of us realized that it’s already 8 PM and not to mention, our grumbling tummies. The tidbits weren’t touch due to our total extreme engross-ment of SHINee’s videos and photos!!
 
" Are you gonna cook ? " Krystine patted her tummy
" Are you crazy? It’s already so late, shall we go and buy? " I suggested
" Yeah sure, but definitely not me! " She smirked
" Argh, i’ll ask the lady in white come and catch you at home then! " I joke
 
She paused and thought for awhile.
 
" Still nope, let’s play scissors, paper stone to decide then "
 
So due to her childish request, we played for three rounds and she won. CHEATER!
Yeah, so anyways, i had to go.
 
" Have a happy time with the lady in white! " I joke as i closed the doors
 
She glared at me and looked around behind her, i laughed a little before i disappeared to the lift.
 
Jonghyun
 
I informed them about where i am going and made my way, putting my disguise on. At the same time, Nikki came out from her house too. After she locked the door, she turned around and flashed a sweet smile.
 
" Hello! You’re going out too? " She bowed slightly
" Hello yeah! Where are you heading to? " I returned the bow
" Oh, we haven’t had dinner so i’m gonna get food for us " She smiled
 
Just then, i realised that i have not pressed the elevator button. Pabo! You haven’t press the elevator!! I went further front to press it, feeling embarrased.
 
“ So where are you heading to? ” she returned the question
 
Pausing for awhile, i decided to lie that i haven’t eat so that we can go buy food together.
 
“ Oh er..erm, i haven’t eaten yet too. Do yo..u er..m want me to show you where to get nice food? ” I stuttered a few words, scratching the back of my head with another hand in my jeans pocket.
 
“ Sure! That’ll be great” She chirped as we entered the long awaited elevator
“ What do you like to eat? ” I casually asked trying not to create any tensed moment
 
“ Hmm, i wanna try the spicy friedcakes that jonghyun ate during Hello baby.. what’s it called? Ddubu..? ” she tried to figure out the name
“ Heheehee, it’s ddubbokki. Do you want me to bring you the exact place that jonghyun bought it? ”
 
Her eyes widened in amazement when she heard that.
 
“ Sure! I’d love to! But is it really gonna be okay?” She asked concernly
“ Sure! It’s not very far from here”
 
How i wish that i can tell you i’m jonghyun. If i really let you know, i hope that you won’t be angry.
 
We started walking on the streets to the direction of the vendor stand, as we were walking her cell phone rang.
 
Nikki : Hello?
Nikki : Alright then! See you later.
 
She hung up her phone.
 
“ Krystine? ” I casually asked
“ Yeah, she told me that she didn’t want any more dinner since she ate the tibits ” she informed laughing at her friend’s dorkiness
 
We walked further up ahead, as it is night time, not many people were walking on the streets talking and laughing like we’re old time friends. Finally, we arrived to the vendor and ordered 50 won worth of ddubokki and other food.
 
“ Ah! It’s delicious” She squealed with excitment as we sat down and eat
“ Yeah! It’s the best” i joined her in exclaiming
 
Although i was bloated, eating with her makes me satisfied and happy. After eating, we went to take a walk along a park and sat down. Again, we talked alot of topic, from SHINee to other stuffs. I controlled the temptation to reveal that i am kim jonghyun. After sitting down for a few more minutes, we strolled back slowly with a few times, my hand disobediently bumped into hers. How i wish i could just grab it.
 
“ Thanks for the lovely dinner! See you tmr! ” We parted at our doorways
“ No problem, goodnight!” I flashed my signature genuine smile to her and watched her enter her apartment