CHAPTER TWELVE - THE PABO'S WORDS.

#04 - SARANGHAE
Krystine
 
A sudden idea popped in my mind : I remembered watching a television show with her whereby this girl and the guy’s father lied to the son about the girl’ being injured all over and sick. I shall try and make her faint.
 
Wait, how? Ah! Got it ~
 
I looked at her priceless face and pretended to go to the kitchen, i made my way and did a U-turn and smacked right at where her shoulder was. There! She fainted right on the spot. Okay, this is quite stupid but i seriously have got no other idea.
 
After i was done, i ran to the next door and banged the door hard.
 
" Oppa! Oppa! Open the door, please please!! " I screamed and bang on the door frantically
 
Onew
 
All of us were gathered in the television area, helping jonghyun plucked his courage back up when all of a sudden we heard a krsytine shouting and banging frantically at the door.
 
" Oppa! Oppa! Open the door, please please!! " Upon hearing that, all of us shot up and dashe. Key pushed all of us and made his way to the door and swunged it opened.
 
" What happened !? Are you okay ?! " He yelled with anxiousness
" Nikki.. Nikki fainted! ” She cried
 
Jonghyun immediately rushed into their apartment, all of us ran out and followed. When we arrived in their apartment, jonghyun was on the brink of tears, he immediately carried her bridal style to her room.
 
" Krystine, get me some warm water and towel please! " He shouted
 
Krystine went to did as told. Few seconds later, she came back with the items, all of us stood around looking at the over-worried jonghyun.
 
" Let’s go out." Krystine mouthed to all of us and we nodded.
 
Krystine
 
Muahahahahahaha! My plan is working, my plan is working ~ Daeebbak! Okay, you guys must have thought i’m evil right ? But hell no, i am really helping them. One doesn’t believe my words & the other is just too coward. Looking at the anxious jonghyun makes me so happy, I’m super sure that he will confess!
 
Anyways, when i was ordered to get the warm water and a towel for krystine, i switched on my video mode.
Hehe ~ I entered the room and while i handed over the stuff, i placed my phone on the table and made sure that it was able to capture their facial expressions, especially jonghyun’s.
 
After i was done, all of us went out and sat down on the couch. However, seeing their extremely worried expressions made me felt guilty & so i decided to tell the four them the truth.
 
" Noona..will nikki noona be alright ? " Taemin tugged my shirt, with a expression of going-to-cry soon
" She will, don’t worry. " I smiled
 
I took a deep breath and continued.
 
" Guys, i need to tell you something, i was the one who made Nikki faint. " I confessed
" WHAT!? " All of their eyes were on me
 
I nodded & explained the whole situation. For once, i thought i was going to get serious scoldings but instead all of them chuckled and agreed with my plan. Daeebbak ~
 
" I must say that although it’s a stupid plan, but it was rather a good one. " minho smiled
" Hehee thanks! ” I smiled back
 
Few minutes later, Jonghyun came out shouting " Nikki’s awake !! Nikki’s awake !! " All of us smiled widely & rushed into the room.
 
Nikki slowly regained her awareness.
 
" Are you okay ? " Jonghyun asked, helping her to sit up
" Yeah, i am thanks " She smiled then shot a glare at me
 
I chuckled a little, took my phone and went out of the room. The guys followed me out, giving the twosome another couple time.
 
" Did he really say anything !? " Onew asked excitedly
 
All of us sat down on the couch and viewed the ' video '.
 
Jonghyun : Nikki, please wake up! You musn’t have anything happen to you please. I still have things left unsaid. From the day i saw you, i didn’t know that i was deeply in love with you. That necklace you saw me buying wasn’t for anyone but you. I just didn’t have the guts to tell you nor give it to you. I’m sorry for being such a pabo! I managed to type in the words that i wanted to tell you but it went to krystine instead. I’m really sorry, i love you. Please, wake up and tell me your answer.
 
He was holding nikki’s hands tightly, shedding a few tears. After viewing the video, i found myself shedding a few tear too, too touched from jonghyun’s act.
 
" Finally! " Everyone cheered.
 
I looked up and saw key was looking at me, i brushed it off and looked away. After viewing, i went into nikki’s room and handed my cell phone.
 
" Happy viewing ~ " I cooed before going out of the room
 
Nikki
 
Sigh.. what is that crazy girl up to this time? She's really weird enough to make her own best friend fainted. I took her phone , jonghyun was sitting beside me on the bed. I pressed on the ‘play’ button & i was speechless. It was a video of me being unconcious just now & jonghyun was holding my hand, my head lovingly.
 
.... : Nikki, please wake up! You musn’t have anything happen to you please. I still have things left unsaid. From the day i saw you, i didn’t know that i was deeply in love with you. That necklace you saw me buying wasn’t for anyone but you. I just didn’t have the guts to tell you nor give it to you. I’m sorry for being such a pabo! I managed to type in the words that i wanted to tell you but it went to krystine instead. I’m really sorry, i love you. Please, wake up and tell me your answer....
 
I looked slightly towards him, he was blushing furiously, not daring to move an inch. After the whole video clip was done, he tried to utter a sound.
 
" Yes? " I teased
" Er..m, s..o wh..at do.. you thi..nk? " He spoke not making any eye contact
 
I paused for awhile. This is the moment i’ve been waiting for so so so so long, nobody has any idea how much i love this guy, sitting beside me. I lost all control of myself and immediately threw him a hug.
 
" What took you so long !? " I was sobbing, tears of joy
" Huh..does this mean yes? "
" Pabo! Of course, i’ve been waiting for this day to come " We broke off and he wiped my tears away
" Sorry princess..I’m glad " We hugged again
 
We broke apart & he pecked my forehead. This must be the happiest day of my life, we then walked out of the room, with hands tightly intertwined.
 
" Whooooo ~ the couple is here! " Onew teased
 
 I could feel myself blushing.
 
" Hyung ! " He glared at him
 
I let go of his hands and went over to MY BEST FRIEND, slinged my arm around her neck.
 
" This is MY BEST friend that tried to kill her own best friend of uncountable years." I looked at her
" Heeee heee. Erm well, you got your results you wanted right? " She nervously chuckled
" Yah! So what if i died !? "
" Aish ~ You’re a sadist, you’ll naturally think of that. But you didn’t, so chill! " she debated
 
Jonghyun had a face full of question marks.
 
" What are you guys saying ? "
" Oh erm, all was actually pre-planned by that little devil.." Onew chuckled, pointing to krystine
 
He shook his hand " Aish! " he said.
 
Krystine 
 
" Congratulations yeobo & my daughter! Ah, i’m so glad! " Key went to hug jonghyun & nikki
 
Diva much ?
 
" Thank you.." The both of them thanked key and went into each other’s embrace
 
- Few hours later –
 
Key decided to whip several dishes up to celebrate the extremely good news. We ate as we talked, more laughters from before. All of us were truely happy for the new couple.
 
" Thanks for your stupid idea, krystine! " Jonghyun laughed
" Yeah you’re welcome ~" I replied in a sing-song way
 
After dinner, i felt extremely bloated and decided to take a walk.
 
" Hey woman, i’m really very bloated now so i wanna go down and take a walk. You shall stay put with your boyfriend.. hehehe " I chuckled
 
" Noona!! Where are you going ? " Taemin ran out from his room holding the pikachu
" Noona’s going for a walk.. wanna come? " i offered
" NO! " Key screamed
 
" You gotta take a chill pill man, please! " I shouted back
 
Taemin pouted and retreated back to his room.
 
" You’re such a bad parent! " I yelled and waved goodbye to all of them
 
 
The cold wind felt prickly as it blew against my skin. I was wearing a tank top & a short jean shorts. My feeet took me wherever it wanted to roam. I’m so glad that i’m not a direction idiot!
 
Anyways, after the very extremely long walk, i found myself sitting on bench in a park. The road was empty, there was only a few passerby. I sat down and started thinking alot & it slowly drifted to ... key.
 
We’ve been quarrelling alot lesser and that means there wasn’t any communication between us. Like i said, i don’t hate him i just don’t like him. & i got to admit, sometimes i feel like being in krystine’s shoes or even jonghyun oppa’s shoes, being close to key.
 
OKAY. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING !?
Nonono, it’s all a lie. Don’t believe any word of it.
 
" Finally, you’re alone. " A girl ‘s voice was heard followed by a wicked laughter
 
I turned my head around and spoke with much annoyance " Who the hell are you ? "
 
& all of a sudden, it was pitch black darkness.