CHAPTER FORTY FOUR -

#04 - SARANGHAE
& oh ya, i haven't touched the part where that short got slightly beaten up by the back alley right? It's one of my craziest yet smart plan. Seriously, i really wonder why the jungs are so smart, it's like a gift from heaven. The jungs sister's got the looks & the brains, what more could we wished for?
 
Oh yeah right, SHINee.
 
But oh well, taemin will be mine & jjong oppa will be my unnie. But she can't really decide between key & jjong oppa though so she says to let both fall for her & she 'll date the one she prefers. Well, for me ... taemin oppa will always be mine!
 
I know people ship taemin with other girls though, but seriously those people has got no life. Although taemin and i haven't really talked to each other yet, i know deep down inside, he wants me so bad like i want him. But right after my attackers went to attack her, i thought she'll be dead but guess my attackers wasn't that strong enough.
 
Unnie and i are on our way back to SM ent for some recording. So, i called a good friend of mine to settle those two es instead. This way, we could save our asses from deep & second, we can keep our hands off their dirty like skunk face.
 
 
Krystine
 
I started hearing faint noises & i slowly moved about, but i found myself being tied up on a chair with my mouth tightly shut with a cloth. Slowly approaching me, was a tall slim figure that obviously has a evil aura. I tried to speak with the stupid cloth in my mouth.
 
" What do you want ? " He tugged my hair & pulled it hard
 
I shouted and screamed as i tried my best to wriggle my hand to free the tight rope around it. He gave me a smirk then slapped my face hard. Then i look around after i fully regain my consciousness that nikki wasn't in this room anymore. In fact, i'm not in the music room anymore, i'm in just a plain dark room.
 
" mmmmmm...mmmmmm " I shot a glare at him
" What did you say, ? " I tugged my hair harder
 
After a few minutes of struggling, i managed to get that stupid cloth out of my mouth.
 
" WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHERE'S MY FRIEND !? " I shouted
" STOP SHOUTING AT ME, YOU ! " He gave me another slap
" Now now, let's tak calmly shall we ? Your friend is safe in the other room, you're not because you're dating the wrong guy, kim jong hyun. So, accept your punishment ! "
 
HUH? WHAT? I'M DATING KIM JONGHYUN ?
 
I kept silent and allowed him to continue.
 
" I got orders from jessica - "
" JESSICA! ? " I shouted
" You heard wrongly, ! I didn't say anything " He pulled my hair again
 
Okay. First, he got the wrong girlfriend & secondly, he lets out the mastermind but denies it flatly by tugging my hair. What the hell is wrong with this person in mask !? I rolled my eyes at him and stared at the ground. I was about to spit out whatever was on my mind but it'll then make nikki in a dangerous spot.
 
" What do you want ? " I muttered
" You to perish! " He simply said
 
 " The gas tank that jessica and krystal threw in to the music room wasn't strong enough. But don't worry, i bought the strongest one that you'll definitely perish if no one finds you here & that includes your dear friend, in the next room " He continued
 
He made his way to a large tank then pulled something, then left for the door.
 
" Have fun in and perishing in this room, i'm going to have a little fun with your friend " He smirked under that stupid mask of his then left
 
I tried to wriggle my wrist out of that stupid tight rope but it failed very badly.
 
Nikki
 
I heard a door slammed tight and that woke me up from my drowsiness. I found myself being tied in a chair with a tight rope & with a cloth being stucked in my mouth. As the figure was approaching closer, i struggled even harder and soon, my tears began rolling down my cheek.
 
" Well, welll.. what do we have here? " He rubbed his palms together and spoke with a sheepish voice like a
" Mmmmmm....mmmmm " I struggled harder while my tears began to fall
 
He slapped my right face twice & then pulled my hair.
 
" STOP CRYING! YOUR FRIEND IS GOING TO HAVE IT WORST, TOO BAD YOU BOTH ARE DATING THE WRONG PEOPLE AND MESSING WITH THE WRONG CLIQUE! " He shouted
 
I struggled hard as i looked down on the floor, then he took out the cloth from my mouth. Without hesitation, i gathered my courage and tried to speak.
 
" Please...- please ... don't..hurt us...- " I slurred in between of my words through cries
" Well well, if you think tears are going to get to me, you're wrong ! " He smiled sheepisly
" WHERE IS SHE !? " I shouted
 
He gave me a sly smirk & ignored my question, he made his way further into a room. He was tugging something from a tank, i heard the sound.
 
" You'll get to see her, soon " He sheepishly said
" The ious gas woke you up, so that didn't count. Don't worry, it's stronger now. Goodnight baby! " He left the room, just like that.
 
It took me a few seconds before i registered his words but before i knew it, the same thing replayed. I found myself extremely weak to even blink & my vision blurred, then darkness reigned.
 
Key
 
" WHERE ARE THE BOTH OF THEM!? " I yelled while pacing up and down the waiting room, angrily punching my yeobo's numbers
 
" The telephone number you're trying to dial is currently unavailable, please try again later. Thankyou.. " The voice operator repeated that for who knows how many times.
 
" Aish kibum ah, will you just please relax ? " Onew hyung pushed my shoulder down so that i could join them in the couch
 
" HOW!? It's already 10 plus & krystine hasn't called me! " I tried callling again
 
Giving up, i called sweetie's number and the same thing happened.
 
" Why is their cell phone switched off !? " I yelled again
" I'm sure nikki will be able to watch over krystine, so don't worry " Jjong hyung patted my shoulder
 
I sigh in my seat. Few seconds later, our manager called us for the second mubank rehearsal. These are often the timings that we had to rehearse for mubank. 2 AM & 2 PM hyungs were there also, practicing for their comeback stage.
 
Seulong hyung didn't look too himself though, he was always the jolly one but he was just sitting down there looking very deep in thoughts. We were very far apart so we didn't get to see each other, and untill finally, we manage to cast a glance with each other, he quickly looked away, having the guilty expression.
 
I brushed it off & continued practicing.
 
 
 
 
 
I'm sorry,
this was rather crappy.
yeah, another maniac of the JUNGS sisters.
tsk tsk tsk.
Hahaha, keep talking! <3