CHAPTER SEVEN - F.T ISLAND

#04 - SARANGHAE
Three weeks later
 
The both of us grew closer to the SHINee boys. Well, except for the fact that key and kyrstine are till arguing non-stop each time they sees each other. We’re in school now, having our lunch break at our usual area.
 
“ Hey guys, I just recieved a text message from onew hyung saying that we have a last minute schedule practice today right after school ends. ” Jonghyun announced
 
All of them nodded and continued eating their bento sets.
 
“ Er..m, why don’t you girls come along with us since you’ve already met manager hyung once! ” Jonghyun offered
 
“ Yeah noona noona! PLEASE COME WITH US” Taemin tugged our arms
 
I looked at krystine and we both agreed.
 
Jonghyun
 
I hope that i can present nikki my outmost best performance, even if it’s just a practice. But then again, she once said that suenghyun’s cute and doesn’t mind befriending him.
 
After we’re done with our lunch, we started walking back to our respective classroom. I was walking beside Nikki right behind of the others.
 
“ Nikki, you like suenghyun right? He’ll be there with us later, i can introduce you to him then!” I said excitedly, hiding the real feelings inside.
“ Sure! ” She cheered
 
I smiled at her. Just then, taemin came running towards us, smiled at us and then run back to walk with key and minho again. Oh, krystine was walking alone right right infront (Well, you know the reason) Anyways, we arrived to the girls’ and taemin’s class. Right after that, we made our way to key and minho’s class.
 
As we were walking, now in threes, key whispered something.
 
“ Hyung, its’ really obvious that you like baby doll. Why don’t you confess already? ”
“ What?! ” I asked in total shocked
“ Yeobo, we’re the JONGKEY couple, you can hide nothing from me ” He said seductively
“ Aish, fine. I do like her but she likes suenghyun! ” I gave up
 
His eyes widened.
 
“ She told you? ” Minho joined our conversation (Apparently, he heard everything)
“ Er..yeah i guess so ” I answered in a very unsure tone.
 
Key sighed before the both of them disappeared into their class and with me alone, i walked to my class with a heavy heart, thinking of the happy answer i recieved from Nikki.
 
Nikki
 
I felt thousands of knives staggered through my heart when jonghyun offered to introduce suenghyun to me. I mean, it hurt 10 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times more since this is the second time i’ve heard of it.
 
“ Sure! ” I tried my hardest to put on an excited front
 
I sat inbetween of taemin & Krystine when we returned back to class. Mr Kim, our Geography songsaengnim who just set foot into the class had krystine fully paying attention to him. Sigh, when can she ever learn?
Anyways, i found myself spacing out and doodling on a piece of paper that i had from the earlier lessons.
 
When i finished doodling, i realised what i’ve written all over was his name. Upon realising it, i hurriedly crushed the paper and deeeply hoped that neither taemin nor krystine had seen it. Soon, Mr Kim ended his lessons without me paying any bit of attention to him.
 
“ Pfffft! Can someone please tell me why must his lessons end so quickly? ” Krystine complained
“ Hahaha! Sigh, when can you ever learn? ” I patted her shoulder
“ Maybe never? ” She joked
 
The three of us started packing our bags and taemin was the first one to finish.
 
“ Noonas! Can we go now? The noonas are scarying me” Taemin whispered the last few words
 
Krystine looked at them and gave a best deathglare which made them run off.
 
“ Krystine! ” I halfshouted her name
 
She gave the whatever-i-don’t-care look and walked off, taemin pulled my hand and we walked out of the class together. This time, it was their manager who picked us up. Their manager is extremely friendly and funny, unlike the type of character that fans would say.
 
“ Hello girls! ” He waved as we went into the van
“ Hello Kyesun oppa! ” The both of us greeted him with enthusiasm
 
This time, key oppa, jonghyun oppa and minho oppa weren’t here yet. The three of us sat right at the back, playing chatting and plain joking untill they came, half an hour later. As expected, the both of them will argue non-stop till either one of them would have nothing to say. In most cases, krsytine will be at the losing end. Opps!
 
Anyways, we made our way to KBS station. Onew oppa was already in the waiting room, waiting for us while having his chicken feast.
 
“ Finally you guys came! What took you guys so long ?! ” He complained
“ Oh the three of us had something to do in class ” Jonghyun explained
 
He nodded and went to the toilet to clean himself while the poor manager had to clean the chicken bones onew oppa had left. After onew oppa came back feeling clean, they got changed into their dance practice clothes and we went to the dance practice studio. As they started practicing their dance steps for LUCIFER, we sat at the back watching them closely like two little fangirls.
 
After they were satisfied with practicing, onew oppa decided to call for a break. At the same time, members from FT island came in.
 
“Hello!” All of them waved and cheered
“Hello!” SHINee greeted back while doing the manly hug
 
After they broke apart, Jonghyun immediately stood up, walked towards us and sat down beside. Right after then, he introduced the both of us to all of them.
 
Krsytine
 
 
 
Wow! Minhwan is like so cute, hongki, jaejin and jonghoon too. Seunghyun is no exception, he’s really really really sweet looking with that gorgeous hairdo.
 
Jonghyun walked towards us and sat beside Nikki. After he was comfortable, he answered minhwan’s question and introduced us to them.
 
“ This is nikki and this is krystine” He pointed according to our names
“ Hello!” They all waved and smiled earnestly
“ Hello!” the both of us returned the smile with a slight bow
 
They returned for their dance practice, leaving FT island members sitting with us.
 
I have a very strange feeeling, why would jonghyun oppa introduce nikki to suenghyun so excitedly when jonghyun clearly has a crush on nikki? I mean, my predictions are never never never wrong. I kept quiet and paid real close attention the suenghyun & nikki who were talking and chatting heartily, and to jonghyun who kept a poker face when practicing.
 
“ Krystine! ” I jerked out from my thoughts
“ Er yeah, who called me? ” I raised my eyebrows
“ I did ” Jonghoon smiled
“ Hehe! Sorry oppa, yes? ” I smiled to him back
“ I asked how old are you both.”
“ Oh! The both of us are 18” I chuckled
 
After another 2 hours of practicing, they ended their session with the permission from their manager.
 
“ Dinner? ” suenghyun suggested eyeing on nikki
 
Nikki glanced at jonghyun who were oblivious, cause he was indulging in his JONGKEY moment didn’t notice.
 
“ Sure! Let’s all go! ” She agreed
 
Everyone had no objections and we parted our ways to there.
 
 
 
 
 
Hello everyone! <3
please keep the comments rolling in.