CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

#04 - SARANGHAE
Jonghyun
 
The four of us were being called to the set first to discuss our movements while waiting for key to arrive. FTI members were crowding around nikki, chatting happily. As usual, seunghyun sat beside nikki. My heart burnt everytime i see this kind of thing happening, it's like my heart has stopped beating.
 
why is this even happening, to the both of us ?
 
" Jonghyun - shii! Please pay attention ! " The PD called
" Neh, chosahamnida " I bowed alittle
 
The doors opened inviting key and krystine in to the room. Krystine spotted the group hogging nikki, hongki hyung were saying something to krystine and followed it, was krystine stomping out of the door. Key who went straight to us right after he entered the room with krystine, witnessed the whole commotion too.
 
" What happened ? " Key nudged my shoulders
" I don't know " I flashed a I-wanna-know-what-happened-too face
 
We carried on practicing till it was FT island member's turn, we went to where nikki was sitting.
 
" Hello onew oppa, key umma, minho oppa and taemin! You guys did well! " She smiled as she showed thumbs up to all, except me. This part is just so familiar ...... right, krystine!
 
" Thank you sweeetie ! " Everyone who had their names called thanked her
 
I stood in one corner silently drinking my bottle of water. I missed her wishes and her aegyo acts too, it's just too much for me whenever seunghyun pops into my mind.
 
" What happened to krsytine ? " Key asked nikki
 
* In case you're wondering, jonghyun wasn't very far from them so he could actually hear their convo *
 
" Oh er-erm, hongki oppa told her off just now " She looked down
" What !? What did she do ? " Key flustered
" I see someone getting worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrried for krystine ~ " Onew hyung sandg teasingly
" Wha-t ? Hell no! I- i was just curious! " He quickly defended himself
 
yeah right.
 
" Krystine was kinda being rude to seunghyun and hongki didn't like it, so he told her off and knowing that krystine doesn't like being told off, she left in a huff. But don't worry, she texted me telling me that she just needed time to cool down, that's all " She gave key a warm smile.
 
I wish you could smile to me like that, once again.
 
- One hour later -
 
FTI members were done with their filming and all of us were given 30 minutes break. Just then, some of SNSD noona came to visit us. But most of all, came to see our lovable maknae.
 
" Hello! " Jessica waved as she reached us
" Hello jessica noona! Hello sunny noona! Hello taeyeon noona! " Taemin waved happily
 
All of us were chatting happily when all the sudden, my eye caught seunghyun and nikki chatting even more happily this time.
 
Key
 
Some of SNSD noonas came to visit my son. Seriously, i've never looked at them as females. Don't get me wrong, i don't dislike them neither do i hate them. I just think that they are pretty fake, their simply acting way too cute for my liking.
 
" SNSD and krystine, choose one " Minho snapped my out of my thoughts
" Huh ? "
" You heard me ; SNSD or krystine " He repeated
" Of course it's krsytine! " I rolled my eyes at him
 
What kind of question was that !? I mean, even though krystine isn't pretty like them and she's not feminine compared to them even though both arent, at the very least she doesn't go to the extreme of acting way too cute. She's just rougher and more stubborn than other girls, i know.
 
" Jjong ~ You didn't say hello to us! " Jessica noona went to jjong and hooked his arms
 
My face went bloody red seeing that y side of her sufacing up. Jonghyun retaliated at first and tried to unhook his arms untill this happened.
 
" Seunghyun ah, i'm hungry ... " Nikki obviously bothered by jessica's act tried to put another act with seunghyun just to piss jonghyun hyung off.
 
" Come on, i'll grab you something to eat " He stood up and offered
 
Minho, onew, and i were standing and witnessing the commotion while taemin were being " harrassed " by sunny and taeyeon noonas. I looked at my poor son who were mouthing " Umma, help me " everytime he caught me looking at him. Sorry son, no time for that now.
 
The three of us looked at jonghyun right after we know that he heard sweetie's senseless comment.
 
" Jessica noona, you hungry ? "
 
Forgive me but i really wanna slap the both of them senseless.
 
" Neh, are you gonna buy me lunch ? " She smiled widely
 
" Sure why not ? Lets go " As the both of them made their way to the door, onew hyung stopped them and pulled jonghyun hyung away from jessica, i joined in.
 
" You're aware that nikki was just saying out of pique right ? Why are you making it worst ? " Onew reasoned taking out his leader position
 
" Hyung, i'm not! It's just that it's really difficult for me to accept seunghyun! " He hissed, in anger
" i know, try talking again " Onew calm down alittle
 
Jonghyun looked at the both of us showing us the  doubtful face of his " yes, you can do it! " the both of us said in unison, all three of us smiled at each other before that interrupted us.
 
" Are we still going for lunch ? "
" No! Jjong 's not freee, noona " I sarcastically replied
 
she rolled her eyes at me and i did the same, 10x better than hers. She gave up and called her girls to leave. We went back to the FTI members who we just realized were just sitting down chatting happily. Nikki noticed the es left, eventually calming a little.
 
" So do you still wanna go for lunch ? "
" It's okay, i'm not feeling hungry now " She smiled widely
 
Looking back at jjong hyung, his face softened but the sense of jealousy is still unevitably discovered by me, the almightydivakey * BEING PROUD IN PROGRESS *
 
" Please gather for your last shot, both FTI and SHINee will do the photoshoot together! " the PD announced
 
sighing, we dragged our feet to the set and got ready. The noonas were frantically running around us fixing our makeups and helping us to wear our outfit properly.
 
After the last photoshoot, jjong immediately went off without even saying anything to us.
 
" j-j " I felt a hand on my shoulder
" Let him go , he'll feel better " Onew hyung stopped me
 
All of us looked at the sullen looking nikki.
 
" What happened to jjong hyung ? " Seunghyun asked, concern
" Nothing, he's feeling tired " All of us were trying our best to hide the truth
 
Jonghyun
 
I left rightaway after our PD released us. I didn't know how to face her, i felt useless and pathetic. I went to the toilet to put on my disguise then left the building.
 
" To central park please " I told the cabbie as i got into one right after i came out of the building
" Neh " He replied as he drove off
 
Few minutes later, i arrived to the park and began walking to my real destination. The place that filled with so many memories. The day that she and i had our date, witnessing the sunset and having our telepathy shown on our proclaimed love tree.
 
I sat on the same spot, it was really chilly even though it's only evening time. It's so chilly .... without you here.
I stood up and run my fingers through the words written on the tree.
 
baby, stop this war and come back to me.
 
I sat back on the spot reflecting and most of all, thought of all the lovely memories happened between us. I took my bag and searched for my polaroid and the films. Ever since we got together, we've been taking many photos with our polaroid, it's just too memorable to even forget.
 
I ran through the films and counted. A total of 500 hundred films of us and her. The delicate angelic face that i'm too afraid of letting go.
 
 
 
 
 
Hello people! <3
How's this ? THANKS FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS! :]