Perhaps, I do love U

saranghaeyo, sunbaenim

Kibum's pov:

Eunso is still sleeping. I looked at her face and examined every inch of it. She looked so peaceful, just like a baby sleeping. My wife is so beautiful and cute at the same time. I feel like taking her pictures.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ryj321.jpg

"Hi. U're awake." I said as Eunso opened her sleepy eyes.

"How long have U been staring at me, oppa?" she asked with a sweet smile on her face. Damn it! My wife definitely knows what I've been doing for the past 15 minutes.

"U can stare at me as long as U want cuz I don't think U'll be doing that to me when our baby has born." she hugged me while resting her head on my chest.

"What are U talking about? Of course I'll be looking at U even after the baby is born. It's U that I'll look at forever." I told her.

She chuckled. "I don't know that U can be this cheesy, oppa."

"I don't care. But it's the truth. U're my wife, so I don't have any reason to look at other woman when the most beautiful person in th entire world is right in front of me." Okay, I admit. That's cheesy.

 End of Kibum's pov

Eunso's pov:

"Oppa, have U tell our family and friends about the news yet?" I asked when we were watching tv on the couch after taking a very heavy breakfast.

"What news?" he looked at me puzzled. I guess no.

"Our baby. My pregnancy." He have that oh-no-i-screwed-up look in his face.

I was speechless with my husband. I feel like strangle his neck for being such a... ugh! I don't know what to say to him.

"HOW IN THE WORLD CAN U FORGET TO TELL THEM? That was suppose to be the first thing U do when the doctor told U that I'm pregnant. I thought U were happy that we're having a baby. I can't believe U'd do this!" I yelled.

"Eunso-ah, I'm really sorry. I did planned to tell our family but since U weren't feeling well, so I postponed it. I know all of them are going to come here to see U right after I tell them. U won't be able to rest if that happens. Plus, I miss u so much. I don't want U to spend so much time on other people rather than your husband. I don't want to share U with anyone else." he reasoned. I can sense honesty and sincerity in his tone and by the look on his face, I believed him.

"U're very stingy and selfish, oppa. Aren't U going to share me with your kids?" I joked.

"No." he answered cooly.

"Whatever, oppa. But now, I want U to call everyone and tell them that we're having a party this weekend. We'll let eveyone knows that we're having a baby." I stressed out the last sentence.

"Fine. I guess I don't have any choice this time." he pouted.

End of Eunso's pov

**********************************

Keep on reading my friends! New characters coming on the next chappie;))

Yay! Jonghyun of SHINee and Donghae will appear next.

Jonghyun will be Eunso's little brother.

Donghae? He's Eunso's oppa cousin.