chapter three - Destiny

saranghaeyo, sunbaenim

Kibum waited for Eunso in front of the surgery room. He has been walking back and forth in front of the door for over 2 hours. Eunso lost too many blood and doctors were trying their best to save her. Kibum and Eunso's family were told earlier that Eunso was hit very hard on her head, so there are big possibility that she might either die or lost her memory.

'Please save Eunso. I can't lose her. Not just yet before I confessed my feelings' said Kibum to himself.

The surgery room's door opened. Everybody that were waiting outside stood up, looking at the doctor.

"Han Eunso-shi is saved. But, we have to wait and see if there's any problem." said Dr Park.

Dr Park cleared his throat and continued, "Don't put on high expectations on her. Like I said before, she might suffer from memory loss. All you have to do is pray for her and be patient." He looked at me with a soory look in his eyes and pat me on my shoulder before walking past us.

The next day

"Eomma, are u busy? Can we meet?" asked Kibum on the phone.

"Okay, I'll wait u at the usual place.Bye"

***

"Kibum-ah. What's the matter? U sounded weird on the phone." asked his mom concerned.

"Eomma, I think... I... want to get married." confessed Kibum sounded as if he himself is unsure of what he just said.

"What?... Are u sure, my son? Aren't u a little too young to get married?" asked Kibum's mom.

"Son, marriage is no toy. Once u are married, u'll be holding a big responsibility for your family. It's a big commitment, Kibum-ah."

"I know, mom. And I'm more than sure that I'm ready for it. I want to marry, Han Eunso." stressed Kibum.