The Truth

saranghaeyo, sunbaenim

Eunso's pov:

 

I just got home from the so-called girls day-out with So Eun and I've been thinking about what she told me earlier.

**flashback**

"Unnie, are U sure U don't know why oppa is so upset lately? I mean, no offense but did U by any chance did something wrong to him?" So Eun asked while we were in her car.

I didn't answered as I was trying to recall if I really did hurt his feelings, but there was nothing. Everything went perfectly just like usual when he suddenly started to act cold to me.

I shook my head. "I don't know So Eun. I wish he could just talk to me about whatever things that's bothering him. It's better that way, at least I know what I did wrong." I looked down at my wedding ring on my finger.

"It's okay, unnie. Just confront him and ask about it. I'm pretty sure he'll tell U since U're his wife." So Eun said. I knew she was trying to make me feel good.

**End of flashback**

 

I walked upstairs to our bedroom reluctantly. So Eun is right, I need to face Kibum and solve this problem quickly before it got worse.

I saw Kibum on his table with his laptop working on new designs of car. Yes, he's the guy who's responsible to design cars in a company owned by his step uncle. And yes, Director Choi is his step uncle.

Without making any sound, I walked slowly to him and watched the sad and tensed-looking of his back.

"Oppa." I said in between my breath, unsure if he could hear me.

He sighed and looked up from his laptop. But, still he didn't turned around to face me.

"U're home." he said indifferently not even bother to start a conversation with me.

I patted his shoulder andmade him turned to look at me. I grabbed a chair and sat next to him.

I inhaled and let out a deep sighed. "Oppa, are U mad at me?" I looked into his eyes begging for a respond. He didn't answer my question, instead he replied my gaze without a word came out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry if I really did hurt U... But..." I paused and took another big breath.

"I don't even know what I did wrong and I wish U could just tell me everything. I don't want U to act so cold to me like this. I mean, I'm your wife and how long are we gonna stay like this, so lifeless." I continued as I felt my eyes got teary.

"Do U really have no idea what U did?" Finally he said something but in a mad and dissapointed tone.

I shook my head. "Tell me."

He sighed and turned back to his desk. " Forget it. We could just live like this, lifeless like what U said. I mean, Hajin is the only reason why I stayed." tears came rolling down my cheek as the words came out from his mouth.

I stood up and wiped my tears.

"Is this about Taecyeon?" I asked almost screaming.

Kibum still with his back on me but I could tell that he was shocked to hear that name.

"So, U know it." he said coldly.

"Oppa, Taecyeon is my bestfriend and I'm pretty sure U know that too. He came to visit the other day just to say hi. That's all, we didn't do anything wrong. I never cheat on U." I let out everything in one breath.

"U remember him?" he stuttered at his words.

"No, not exactly and that's what I wanted to talk about with U. I've started to remember my past but it was still blurry... and I was hoping that U could help me with it. But..." I cried again no matter how much I wanted to suppresed my tears from falling. 

"U're avoiding me and accused me of being an unfaithful wife. I swear, I would never have the intention to cheat on U because I love U so much and I need U in my life." I said in between my weep.

"But that doesn't explain why U were on bed with him."

"What?" I asked him back. I was clueless of what he meant by that. Surely, I don't remember being on the same bed with Taecyeon.

"I saw U and him here *point to the bed* . He was caressing U." His voice sounded shaky.

"Oppa, I'm sure that was just a misunderstanding. I passed out when we were talking downstairs, so I guess he must have carried me here and put me to bed." I explained to him which sounded like I was clarifying it to myself. I was innocent and I don't know why would Taecyeon did that to me.

I grabbed his hand and he gripped it tighter as if he's telling me to not let go.

"I know all about my history with Taecyeon. He told me that he used to liked me and almost proposed to me but I rejected him."

"And I would always reject him because I want to be with U, oppa." I smiled while looking into his clear eyes.

"But he seems like he still got a thing for U. He might try to take U away from me." he said worriedly.

"No, he won't. Taecyeon's moving on with his new life. He has found someone better than me." I convinced him with a reassuring smile. 

"Are U sure?" he asked.

I nodded and hugged him. Kibum hugged me back while his free hand my head.

I'm happy and relieved that it was over. I was so scared of losing my husband just because of a stupid misunderstanding.

"Oppa, promise me that whatever happens in the future, U will be frank with me. Don't hide anything from your wife." I pouted.

He chuckled. "Arasso, Eunso-ah." he pinched my nose gently.

As he was about to kiss me, suddenly Hajin cried. We both turn to look at Hajin and laughed.

"I guess I wasn't the only one who miss U." he smiled foolishly while scratching his head that are not even itchy.

"Sorry." I said awkwardly.

"It's okay. Go on, Hajin needs his mother." Kibum pushed me slightly.

 

End of Eunso's pov

 

**********************************************

 

Wow, I'm actually glad that their problem has solved. Mind me and my brain. I don't even know when I was going to make them get back together and reconcile. HEHEHEH *grinned foolishly to myself*

 

One more thing, I'm not sure when is the next update but I'll try to update ASAP since I'm going back to college this Sunday crying

 

Finally, comment please^_^ Love yaheart