Hajin and His Appetite

saranghaeyo, sunbaenim

Kibum's pov:

 

"Oppa, watch Hajin. He's crying." Eunso woke me up at 2 am. I got up from bed lazily and went to Hajin's crib. I checked his diaper but he wasn't pooping.

"Yeobo, Hajin's hungry." I told Eunso but she doesn't move. She had absolutely no intention to wake up.

"Eunso-ah, hurry up. He needs U." I shook Eunso's body gently. Still, she didn't respond.

"Hajin-ah, omma doesn't want to wake up. What should appa do? Should I tickle her? Like this?" I tickled Eunso on her waist. That's the most ticklish part of her body.

"Oppa~ stop it. Just give him formula." she told me with her eyes closed.

"Yah, he's only 2 months old but U're already like this. I can't imagine if we have more babies." I complained.

"We won't."

"Aissh! This kid." I sighed. I surrendered because I know Eunso is not going to wake up and feed Hajin. So I went down and made formula for him. Luckily, Hajin went back to sleep after that.

 

**4.30 am**

"Uuwaaaaa~~~" I heard Hajin cried, but more like he's screaming

"Eunso-ah, go watch Hajin."

"Oppa, go watch Hajin." we both said in unison.

"Can I pretend I didn't hear him cry?" Eunso said while putting her pillow on her face.

"No, don't be like that. Let's take care of him together. Come on, wake up." I pulled Eunso's hand.

"Hajin-ah, U better grow up well, okay? U always wanted to be feed. U sure have big appetite just like your appa." Eunso said while glancing at me. I gave her the what-are-U-talking-about expression. But it's true, ever since we got married, I've gained a lot of weight and it wasn't my fault because Eunso is a really good cook.

"Let's go back to sleep." Eunso said as I put Hajin in his crib.

 

**7.30 am**

"I'm awake!" I sat up straight with my eyes wide open when I heard the alarm which sounded pretty much like Hajin's cry. I turned to my left and look at Eunso. She was sleeping soundly.

 

I got up and took shower. By the time I went out from bathroom, Eunso was already downstairs preparing breakfast for me. When I was about to go out from the room, Hajin woke up so I carried him downstairs to the kitchen.

 

"Oppa, are U coming home for lunch?" she asked after I finished my breakfast.

"I'm not sure yet. I'll call U later to confirm, okay?" she nodded.

"Hajin-ah, appa's going to work now. Be good, okay?" I said while Eunso carried him and walked with me to the door.

"Oh, oppa. Take Hajin quickly." Eunso gave Hajin to me. She put one hand on her head, while the other hand was holding on the couch for support.

"Are U okay?" I asked. This is the first time she got sick after she gave birth to Hajin.

"Eunso-ah, what's wrong? Do U want to go to the clinic?" I took her to the couch and let her seat.

"Oppa, don't worry. I just had a little headache, but I'm fine now." she smiled weakly.

"Are U sure? U looked pale." I her hair.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just go to work now. I don't want U to be late."

"Okay. Make sure U call me if there's anything happen, okay?" she nodded. I put Hajin on his mat and kissed both of them.

"Yeobo, just go to rest. I'll send someone to babysit Hajin." I said before I closed the door and left for work.

 

***************************

Finally, update! I've been thinking a lot to make the plot more interesting, and guess what? I've got an idea, bit I'm not gonna tell anyone what I had in my mind. HAHAHAcheeky 

 

But one thing for sure, an old character is gonna make a comebackwink Any idea who that is?

 

Anyways, be sure to comment on what do U think of this chappie, okay? hehesmiley

 

Thanks, guyscool