Welcome To Our Family

saranghaeyo, sunbaenim

**fast forward 9 months later**

Kibum's pov:

I was sleeping soundly that night. I had a dream. It was raining outside, the weather was the same like when I met Eunso last year. (Remember? on the first chapter when Eunso asked Kibum to join her aunt's family day)

 

In my dream, Eunso and I were at the park, just the two of us. We stood near the telephone booth as a shelter from the rain. We were happy and in love with each other.

 

"I love U, Eunso-ah. I'm glad I made the decision to marry U despite everything that happened at that time." I said.

"U have changed me a lot ever since we start to get close. U taught me what love is, U give me happiness to be loved, and U showed me how hurt it is to see the one U love getting hurt." I continued.

"Thank U, yeobo for letting me feel what it's like to be a husband and a father." she nodded.

"Before this, I never wanted to have a kid no matter how much I love them. I didn't really like the idea of having kids once I got married. But..." I kissed her forehead.

"U changed my perspective." she smiled at me. But all of a sudden, her expression gradually changed into horror. No. She looked... in pain!

"Oppa~" I heard she called me. But I can't see her. Where did Eunso go? I looked around to find her.

"OPPA~~"

"Ouch!" I screamed in pain as I felt like someone just slapped me.

 

 I opened my eyes and see Eunso right in front of me. She had the same look in her face, just like in my dream.

"What is it, yeobo?" I said while rubbing my sleepy eyes.

"Get up now, oppa. I don't feel good." I quickly sat up straight.

"W...why? Where does it hurt?" I asked her panic.

"The baby... It hurts, oppa." she cried.

"What? Is it time yet? I... I mean... The baby. Are U going to give birth now?" I asked. This can't be happening. I'm not well prepared yet.

"I don't know. Just take me to the hospital now. I can't take it any more. It hurts so bad, oppa." I jumped on my feet and quickly put on my pants and jacket.

"Let's go." I took her hand and pulled her close to me.

"Wait! I need to go to the toilet." she said.

"Oppa~" she yelled from inside the bathroom.

"Eunso-ah, are U okay? Open the door quickly." I knocked on the door impatiently. She slowly opened the door and looked at me in horror.

"I think my water just broke."

"WHAT?!" I swear I nearly fainted when she said that. this is impossible. She's due next week.  

End of Kibum's pov

 

No one's pov:

**At the hospital**

 

"Are U the husband?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, I'm Kim Eunso's husband. How is she and the baby, doctor?" Kibum asked. He knew that Eunso has delivered the baby as he just heard the baby's cry 2 minutes ago.

"They're both fine. Congratulations, it's a boy." the doctor congratulate Kibum. Kibum just nodded. He was speechless.

"Can I see them now?" Kibum can't wait to see the love of his life.

"Yes. But your wife is still weak. Let her rest." the doctor answered before he left to treat another patient.

 

"Yeobo." Kibum said. He didn't know what to say because he was too happy that there's no word can describe how he felt at that time.

"Why are U crying, oppa?" Eunso asked weakly. Kibum kissed her, and remove some strands of hair on Eunso's forehead.

"I'm so happy and touched, honey." Kibum said while holding Eunso's hand.

"Mr. Kim, do U want to see your son, now? He's here." said a nurse while pushing something that looked like a trolley. Kibum stood up and held his newborn baby in his arm. He never held one before, but Kibum didn't feel awkward. The feeling just came naturally.

"He's cute. Just like his appa." said Eunso as ahe watched her husband carrying their son.

"What do U want to name him?" Kibum asked while sitting on a chair beside Eunso's bed.

"I'm not sure yet. I can't choose, oppa. What do U think? Which one is better - Kim Haejin or Kim Hajin?"

"I think Haejin is a pretty common name. So, let's just name our son Hajin." Kibum suggested.

"Baby, do U like that name? Kim Hajin. Do U like that?" Kibum asked the baby as if he could understand what the adults were talking about.

"Hajin-ah, appa wants to call your grandparents, uncles and aunts. They must be excited to see U. Stay with omma, okay?" Kibum said while handing Hajin to Eunso.

"I'll be back." Kibum said, then he kissed her.

End of no one's pov

 

Jonghyun's pov:

It's 7.30 am. I just fell asleep after staying up playing games at Minho's house last night.Suddenly my phone rang.

'Damn! Who's that idiot calling me at this hour?'

I answered the call without even looking at the caller id.

"Hello!" I said angrily. Whoever that calls me this early really don't have manner.

"Hello, Jonghyun-ah. This is Kibum hyung." oopps!

"Y...yes, hyung. What is it? Why do U call me so early in the morning?" I asked trying as possible as I can to not sound rude.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed U. Actually, I've tried to call your aunt but she didn't pick up, so that's why I called U. It's your sister, she just gave birth this morning. We're at the hospital now."

"Really? Wow! Is it a girl, hyung?" I asked excitedly. I loooove baby girl. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a pedo. I just think baby girl is so cute.

"No, it's a boy." Kibum hyung answered. I can hear him chuckled.

"Oh..." That's all I can say. Obviously I'm dissapointed. It's not that I hate boys, but I just like baby girl more.

"U don't sound happy,Jonghyun-ah. Are U upset that it's not a girl?"

"N...no. Of course I'm happy, hyung. But, it's obvious, right?" Kibum hyung definitely knows my frustration.

"Anyways, I need your help. Can U tell your aunt about the news. I've informed the rest and they're coming here after this." asked Kibum hyung.

"Sure thing. Don't worry about it. But, hyung I think I'll be a bit late. U see, I just fell asleep less than 2 hours ago before U called me. So technically, my precious sleeping time just got disturbed. Not that I blame U. I just-"

"Just go back to sleep, Jonghyun-ah. Sorry to disturb your precious sleeping time." Kibum hyung said.

"Oh, okay hyung. Bye."

"Bye."

End of Jonghyun's pov 

 

**********************************

 

So, what do U think about this chappie? Is it long or is it short? Is it okay or is it bad?

 

Tell me, okay? Be sure to comment and if U have any suggestions or complaints, feel free to

 

let me knowsmiley