Sorry

saranghaeyo, sunbaenim

Kibum's pov:

Finally, everyone went home. Now, it's just me and Eunso cleaning up the house, silently. She haven't spoken anything to me since last night. She must be mad at me for not keeping my promise. Actually, I wanted to apologize to her last night. But after setting up the table for me to eat, she went straight to our bedroom. By the time I finished eating and washed the dishes, Eunso already fell asleep.

 

I was planning to do it this morning, but Eunso was too busy preparing for the party with her brother. By the way, Jonghyun told me that his girlriend cancelled their date that morning because she has to visit her sick aunt in Busan. So, I guess that's why he's been bossing around in our house today.

 

"Yeobo, if U're tired, just leave it there. I'll take over." I said to her. She did looked tired.

Without a word, she just left me alone in the kitchen. I turned around watching her walking up the stairs. She didn't even look at me. I messed up this time.

 

After finish cleaning up, I went upstairs. I hope Eunso haven't sleep yet because I really need to talk to her tonight or I might not be able to see our baby when he/she is born.

 

"Eunso-ah. Are U sleeping?" I asked. Eunso was lying in the bed with her back facing me. She didn't respond.

"Yeobo, I'm sorry I was late last night. I didn't mean to break my promise, but Director Choi won't let me leave until I finish all the reports."

"I know I should have called U. I admit that it's my fault and I don't have any reason... I'm really sorry, Eunso-ah." I continued to beg for forgiveness. I know she heard me.

"I understand if U don't want to talk to me. I won't force U to forgive me. Just rest, okay? Goodnight." I kissed her forehead and stood up. Maybe I should just sleep in the guest room tonight.

Suddenly I felt a hand touching my back as I walked to the door.

"Where are U going oppa? Are U going to let me sleep alone tonight?" she asked with tears in her eyes.

I shook my head and hugged her. I felt relieved and happy when she hugged me back.

"Am I forgiven?" I asked.

"What makes U think so?" she said sarcastically.

"Are U still mad? I thought U've forgive me?" I frowned.

She didn't replied. Instead, Eunso lied down on the bed and closed her eyes.

"I promise I'll make it up to U tonight." I said.

She quickly sat up straight and looked at me. " How are U going to make it up, oppa?"

I grinned.

"What do U mean, oppa? Don't U even think of doing anything weird." she warned me completely realized what I meant.

"Why not?" I said while walking to her direction. I bent down so that our face were only a few inches away.

"Oppa! If U do anything weird tonight. I swear U're going to sleep on the cold floor without any cover or blanket." I laughed seeing her getting all scared and nervous.

"Arasso, Eunso-ah. Aigo my wife is so cute when she's mad." I pinched her nose.

"Just go to sleep now. It's late already. I don't want my wife to have dark circles, it doesn't look good on U."

 

***************************

That's all for this chappie. I think this will be the last chappie before they have a baby.

 

I think I'm going to start the next one after the baby is born=)