Meet Kim Hajin

saranghaeyo, sunbaenim

Eunso's pov:

 

Finally, I'm back! And this time, I swear I'm never coming back to the place called HOSPITAL ever again. I hate it! And I hope Kibum oppa won't make me go back there (if U know what I mean). Anyways, everybody's coming here today to visit me and Hajin. They've already met my baby but they couldn't get enough of him. Since the day Hajin was born, which is only 3 days ago, I could count with my fingers how many times that I got to hold him. Obviously, when I'm feeding him, and that was all. Most of the times, other people- as in my parents in law, my aunt and uncle, my friends, and Jonghyun - keep swarming around Hajin and taking turns to hold him. Poor my baby. He must be traumatized to be the centre of attention.

 

"Oppa, can U get me Hajin's towel? He's drooling." I said as I put Hajin on my bed.

"Here." he gave me the towel and sat next to me. Both of us can't get our eyes off him. How can he be so cute? His hands and feet are so small that sometimes I'm scared that it might broke if I touch him too harsh.

"Hajin is the splitting image of U, oppa. He doesn't look like me at all." I said. It's a good thing that Hajin looks like his appa rather than me. Kibum's face is really beautiful and flawless, that made me feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world to be the mother of his child. I was too busy examining every inches of Hajin's face that I didn't realize that Kibum is looking/staring at me.

"We can have one that looks like U next time." Kibum said.

I made a face to him letting him know what I meant - NO.

"Why? U don't want another baby? I thought U love kids."

"That doesn't mean I want a lot of kids." I sticked out my tongue.

"Really? We'll see about that. I'm gonna make U change your mind." He said confidently.

"Whatever." I pinched both his cheeks really hard that it turned red as if he's blushing crazily.

End of Eunso's pov

 

No one's pov:

 

Kibum and Eunso's house are crowded with their family and friends today. Hajin received a lot of gifts from them - baby clothes, milk bottle, pacifier, toys, and a lot more.

 

"Aigo. Hajin is so good looking. Just like his appa." Eunso and Kibum had heard that comment for the billionth time.

"Hajin reminds me of Kibum when he was a baby. I feel like I'm holding Kibum." Kibum's mom said.

"It feels like yesterday when Kibum was born and now I'm holding his son." she continued with tears in her eyes.

"Ey, auntie. Don't spoil Hajin's mood by saying that. He resembles my noona too. Don't U see that lips? Small and thin just like Eunso noona's lips." said Jonghyun that made everybody laugh at him.

"Pabo, Kibum and Eunso has the same lips. Hajin had it from both his omma and appa." Eunso's aunt hit his head gently.

"Oh, right. I didn't notice that." Jonghyun scratched the back of his head.

 

End of no one's pov

 

Kibum's pov:

 

Hajin is surrounded by his 'fans' so I guess his in a good care.  I didn't see Eunso with them. She must be resting in our room. She looked tired since she hasn't sleep well last night. Hajin woke her up every 1 hour to be feed.

 

I saw her seating on the bed looking at the window. She seems to be in a deep thought as she didn't turn around when I came into the room. I wonder what's bothering her.

 

"Yeobo, is everything okay?" I asked while wrapping my hand on her shoulder. She turned to me and smile.

"What are U doing here, oppa?" she asked.

"That's what I want to ask U too. Why aren't U downstairs with the others?" she didn't answer. Obviously her mind is somewhere else.

"Are U okay? U looked pale, Eunso-ah." I placed my hand on her forehead to check if she had a fever.

"I'm fine. Just a little dizzy." 

"Okay. Just get some rest. U didn't get enough sleep last night. I'll tell the others that U're not feeling well."

 

I went downstairs and everything was just like when I left before. Nobody seems to notice that Eunso and I wasn't around.

 

****************************************************

 

Hey readers:)

 

How's it going? I personally think that this chappie is quite slow and boring. I was just trying to drag this story so that it won't end so fast.... Please understand my problem:)

 

Oh, don't forget to comment cos if u don't, then i'll feel like I'm writing this for myself - no readers. That totally makes me sad:'(

 

Anyways, thanks for reading=) I love U=D