Party!!! (2)

saranghaeyo, sunbaenim

No one's pov:

"Jjongie-ah, do U want to stay here tonight?" Eunso asked as they arrived home after shopping for the party.

"Uhm, I don't know. I don't have my clothes with me. Plus, wouldn't Kibum hyung mind if I'm here?" said Jonghyun without even looking at his sister. His eyes were glued on the tv.

"Yah! What are U watching, huh? I'm talking to U, but U're not even looking at me." Eunso yelled while snapping her fingers right in front of Jonghyun's face.

Jonghyun stood up facing his mad sister. He cupped her cheek and pinched it gently.

"Aigo, noona. Are U having mood swings right now? U just asked me if I wanna stay, and then all of a sudden U got mad. Is it the time of the month?" laughed Jonghyun.

"Pabo, of course I got mad. U weren't paying attention to me when I was talking to U. Is this how U treat your sister that have been looking after U all this while?"

"It's not like that, noona. I'm sorry, okay? I just got a little carried away when I saw that girl on tv. She's so pretty!" Jonghyun replied while putting his hand on Eunso's shoulder.

"Jjongie-ah, get a life. How can U have a crush on someone on the tv? I bet U don't even know her name." said Eunso realistically.

"Is it a sin for a guy like me to have a dream?" pouted Jonghyun pretending to get upset with his sister's true-but-negative comment.

Eunso didn't replied. Instead, she just stood there watching her baby brother and his never ending drama. Ever since they were younger, Jonghyun is always the one that made their family laugh and smile everyday. Him and his mouth never fail to made their day. He's just a talkative little brat.

"So, are U going to stay here tonight?" asked Eunso for the second time.

"Don't worry about your clothes. I can give U Kibum's t-shirt." said Eunso as Jonghyun didn't answer her question. Jonghyun seems to be in a deep thought.

"Is he okay if I'm here? I mean, am I not interrupting?" asked Jonghyun worried.

"Why would he mind. U're my brother, afterall U're the one that have been accompanying me today. He has absolutely no reason to get mad." said Eunso confidently.

"Pft... U sounded like U're upset with him."

"No, I'm not."

"Whatever. I guess I'll just overnight here. But I'm leaving early in the morning tomorrow. I have a date." said Jonghyun.

End of no one's pov

 

Jonghyun's pov:

"Whatever. I guess I'll just overnight here. But I'm leaving early in the morning tomorrow. I have a date." I told noona.

"What? A date in the morning? Seriously Jonghyun-ah? Who is that idiot that are willing to wake up early in the morning just to see your face?" joked Eunso noona while laughing sarcastically.

"Why do I have to tell U who she is? It totally has nothing to do with U." I protested.

"And FYI, Eunso noona. She's not an idiot." I sticked my tounge to her just like when we were children.

End of Jonghyun's pov

Kibum's pov:

I drove home as fast as I can. Luckily there's not much cars along the way back home. Pft... who am I kidding? Of course there's not much cars, it's 10.30 pm for crying out loud. Other people has already reached their house, probably sleeping on their comfortable bed with their wives. Me? Still in the car thinking of as much reasonable reasons as I can to give to my wife. She must be mad at me because I've promised to her that I'll be home for dinner. Uh oh... DINNER! Is she waiting for me? Have she eat? What if Eunso's still waiting for me to have dinner together? What if she gets sick? No,no,no. She can't get sick. I laterally shook my head to get rid of my worries from my head. Be positive, Kibum. Positiv- Omo! Why is the lights on? And who is that guy in my house, with my wife?

"Eunso-ah. I'm home." I called her name as I know she hasn't sleep. I have to remain calm. At least try to, eventhough I saw a man standing near the window in my room.

"Oppa, U're home? Why are U late? Luckily, I didn't wait for U to dinner together." said Eunso. She sounded dissapointed. Of course she is, but I can't help to be even more dissapointed to know that she's alone with another guy when I'm not around.

"Yah! Who's that guy in our-" I started to get mad when suddenly the man's voice interrupted. But it sounded familiar. I looked at the direction where the voice came from.

"Hyung! How are U? It's been a long time since we last met." Jonghyun greeted me.

 I froze, embarrased of my own stupid thoughts. How can I doubt my wife when she's loyally wait for me at home?

"Hyung, I'm sorry I waer your clothes. Noona wants me to stay overnight but I don't have my clothes with me, so she lend me yours. U don't mind, right?" he asked politely. My brother in law is always friendly and polite to the elders.

"No. Of course not. Actually I'm glad it's U." I said.

"What do U mean U're glad it's me?" Jonghyun's completely have no idea what I meant.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just happy that U're here to accompany Eunso. I've been worrying about her staying alone in the house. At least, with U around, she's fine." I told Jonghyun which I think just made him even more confused. I guess Eunso haven't told her brother that we're having a baby. Oh, right! We are suppose to announce the news to our family and friends tomorrow. Ugh, party. Even by the thoughts of it made me worried. I don't know why, but somehow I have a bad feelings about it.

End of Kibum's pov

*********************************

Update again! I'm proud of myself with this rapid progress. I've updated 4 chaps in 2 days!!! A round of applause for myself! Yay=D

Dear readers,

        Thank U and keep reading as I'll keep on updating as much as I can before new semester starts on the 21st.

        And don't forget to comment as your precious comment encourages me to update more:)

        I love U, readers:D