Party!!!

saranghaeyo, sunbaenim

Eunso's pov:

"Eunso-ah, I'm not sure if I can get home to pick U up on time. Director Choi just informed us that there'll be emergency meeting after lunch. I don't think it's a short one." Kibum said on the phone.

"Really? It's okay. I'll just go to the market by myself." I replied trying as hard as I can not to sound dissapointed.

"How are U gonna get there? By bus?" he asked.

"Hmm... That or I'll just take a cab."

"No,no,no. U're not going on a bus or cab. I won't let U go to the market by yourself. It's dangerous. Just wait for me okay? I'll try to go home as soon as I can." he said and that's definitely an order that I have to obey.

"But your work is important too. U can't just walk off from the meeting right?"

"Well... It's... true. But, I can't let U ride bus alone. Listen, why don't we postpone it. I'll take U to the market tomorrow." he tried to persuade me.

"Oppa, the party is tomorrow. How are we suppose to buy the stuff for it? We don't have much time to prepare for the party if I don't have everything I need today."

He didn't replied. Kibum must be thinking a way to prevent me from going to the market alone.

"Oppa, are U still there?" I asked.

"Y..yeah. Eunso-ah, let's just postpone the party then." he suggested.

"Uhh... Oppa~" I whined.

"Why do U need to postpone everything?" I'm annoyed with his attitude.

"I'm sorry. But there's no other way. We'll have the party later okay?"

"No! There is a way to solve this."

"There is? How?" he asked.

"Jonghyun." I replied.

End of Eunso's pov

 

Jonghyun's pov:

Eunso noona haven't call me for over a month. But she just did today and the reason why she called is not because she wants to know what her brother has been doing lately or asked if I need extra allowances. She wants me to take her to the market because Kibum hyung is too busy to drive her there. She may used to be a good student and maybe a good wife too, but she's obviously not a good sister. She always treated me like a kid as if she's my mom. I guess I don't have choice since she is a good mother to me after our parents died when I was 10. Noona was only 13 and she has to take over my mom's place at such a young age.

"Knock,Knock,Knock. Anybody home~" I said as I arrived at Eunso noona's house.

"U're fast! How did U get here that fast? I just called U 5 minutes ago. Were U speeding?" she asked without even inviting me to go inside her house.

"Wow! That's a nice welcome wish, noona. Aren't U going to give me a warm hug or something?Don't just questioned me like that." I pouted.

"Aww, my baby brother is sulking." she pat me on my head and hugged me really tight. Tight enough for me to notice that my sister has put on weight because I can feel her belly fat... or maybe not belly fat. Wait! Is she...

"So, let's go!" Eunso noona said while pulling my hand.

"Noona, tell me again. Why did U asked me to accompany U to the market? Can't U take bus or a cab?" I asked.

"Why? U don't like to see me anymore?" she asked me back.

"No. It's not that. I was just wondering if... Never mind. I'm glad U called me, noona. At least I can meet U. We havent' seen each other ever since U got back from your honeymoon. I really miss U."

"I miss U too,Jongie-ah." She wrapped her arm around my waist.

End of Jonghyun's pov

 

**************************

Sorry for the short chappie. This chappie mainly focused on the sibling's relationship. Btw, I heard that Jjongie is very close with his sister and mom. A protective brother. I wish I can have one like him. No! wait! I want Jjongie to be my brother. Hehehe=)

Prove? Here's one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwQYtcN_XH0&feature=related