They're Dating?

saranghaeyo, sunbaenim

Kibum's pov:

 

Believe it or not, Hajin is now a big boy and he's growing very fast day by day. It felt like yesterday when I first heard his cry, then he said his first word - Mmaa - and now he's already walking though not steadily walking because he kept stumble and fell. I'm proud of my son for his rapid growth but Eunso always whine about how she wish Hajin would always stays as a baby. What was she thinking? Hajin is not suppose to grow up? I told her that she should come up with some kind of potion or medicine to stop human growth. But she glared at me that I felt like there's a laser coming out from her big brown eyes.

 

Anyways, last week was Hajin's 1st birthday but we couldn't celebrate it since my mom was admitted to hospital that day. So, Eunso and I postponed the party (I know, I know... we always delay things up but it's not that we want to do so. And feel free to call us 'The Postpone Family', I don't care) to this weekend.

 

"Oppa, let's go shopping." Eunso said.

I was watching tv and I turned around to see her and Hajin already in front of the door ready to go out.

"What? Why so sudden? And what's with this dress?" I asked in disbelief. Both of them were prettily doll up and I'm telling U, that was the first time I saw Eunso wearing a dress since Hajin was born. Man oh man... Isn't she lovely? She doesn't look like she's a married woman with a kid at all. I'm not exaggerating or boasting about my wife, but it's the truth.

"What are U waiting for, oppa? Let's go now." Yeah, she's pretty but bossy too.

"Wait, let me get the car keys." I said as I was about to get the keys I heard something chimed. I looked up to the direction and I saw Eunso shooking the keys around her fingers. She was fully prepared for us to go out. I'm officially amazed with housewives' capabilities to fascinate us husbands.

 

End Of Kibum's pov

 

Eunso's pov:

 

This is the second year of our marriage and Hajin, my baby boy just turned 1 year old last week, and we're all perfectly happy except for one sad fact. I feel old with the fact that Hajin is now a big baby and he'll turned into a tall and handsome man anytime soon, and before I knew it, he'll bring home his girlfriend and introduce her to me and Kibum. Shoot! I must stop imagining it before I really turned old and have wrinkles at the age of 24.

 

Oh, by the way, So Eun is now living with us in our house. She just graduated a few months ago and she's been keeping me company ever since. I don't really mind, wait. Actually, I don't mind at all with So Eun's presence. In fact, I'm glad that she's here because at least she can help me to babysit Hajin while I cook or do other chores.

 

On the other hand, topic changed for a while. I have a great news *drum roll* So Eun is seeing someone! Yay!!! *fireworks explosion* They've been friends for the past months since she came back to Seoul after graduate, and guess what?! *drum roll once again* they're going on their first date today! I'm so happy for her. At last, she've met a guy that can make her happy after so many years of studying hard. I hope whoever that guy is, he's for real or in other words, he's serious with So Eun. Because if I found out that he's just messing with her, I'll have him deal with Kibum.

 

**At the mall**

"Do U wanna leave Hajin at the nursery?" Kibum asked while pushing the empty trolley. (A/N: sorry I don't know what they call the place at the mall where parents leave their kids to play while they go shopping)

"No need. We're not gonna take a long time to buy all those stuff, anyways."

"Are U sure?" What? U don't believe your wife? When I said it's not gonna take long, then that's the way it should be.

"O...kay. I assume that's a yes." he mumbled when I didn't answer him. I just walked off from him and went straight to the meat section.

"Oppa, spicy or original?" I asked while holding two packets of frozen chicken.

"Both."

"Mustard or mayonnaise?"

"Both."

"Blue or assorted color?" this time it's the balloon.

"Both." I raised my eyebrow. He doesn't seems to really care about the party.

"Seriously, oppa?" He nodded.

"Fine." I pouted.

"U said it's not gonna take long, but it has been two hours and U're still not done shopping. Just take whatever and pay quickly." he grumbled.

"Aww... Hajin-ah, your appa seems mad. What should we do? He's a big boy but still acted like a kid." I said sarcastically while ruffling Hajin's hair.

"Oppa, let's go eat." I dragged Kibum who was carrying our son to a food court.

We went to the upper floor and looked around to find a place to eat.

"Oppa." I gasped. I tugged Kibum's sleeves while looking at a couple in a restaurant without blinking my eyes.

"What?" Kibum asked unaware of the situation.

"Look." I pointed to the couple and Kibum's expression was priceless. He looked so shocked, but I guess that's exactly how I looked too.

"Is that-?" Kibum said but he couldn't finish his sentence.

"Jonghyun and So Eun. My brother with your sister." I finished his sentence. I knew how he felt. Shocked.

"They're-"

"Dating." we both looked at each other with our mouth open but there's no word came out. We're too speechless due to the shock.

"Oppa, do U think we should-" I tried to suggest something when he interrupted.

"Spy on them?" he suggested but that was exactly what I was trying to say. Wow! Speaking about ideal couple, we totally can read each other's minds. Jealous much?

"Well, not really spying them. But U know, as the elders maybe we could just watch them...?" I said.

"Come on." This time Kibum dragged me into the restaurant and led me to a table a bit far from the young and loving couple, but close enough to monitor them.

"Do U know about this?" Kibum asked me after the waiter took our order.

I shook my head. "So Eun only told me that she's seeing a guy and they're going on a date today." I replied without taking my eyes off them.

"So, U knew it all along." Kibum suddenly yelled loud enough to startle Hajin that was sleeping in his stroller. Luckily, the lovebirds didn't notice us and my baby didn't woke up by his appa voice.

"I didn't know that it was Jonghyun. And U don't have to yell, oppa. Do U want to reveal our disguise?" I whispered while giving him a deathly glare that just shut him up.

"Here's your order, sir. Do U need anything else?" Another waiter came to serve our food. We both shook our head at the waiter's question and continue our 'mission'.

"Do U think we should go there?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"What for? They'll hate us and think that we're some kind of control freak."

"O...kay." He agreed.

"But what if they saw us here?" I asked though those young bloods doesn't seem to be bothered by their surroundings.

"That's what I've been thinking too. Just finish your food. We'll leave quickly." I did as he told and we managed to walked out from the restaurant peacefully without being noticed by Jonghyun and So Eun.

 

End of Eunso's pov

 

**********************************************************

 

So there U go. New update.

Like it?

or

Hate it?

Jonghyun and So Eun...

Hahaha:D

I just randomly paired them up. Though not exactly random cos i've seen them in clride photoshoot before.

They look cute together eventhough most of the couple pics are of her and onew;)

Sorry about the picture cos I can't find the one with only both of them in it:(

Just mentally erased Taemin from the picture, okay? hehehe:)

Thanks=)