Chapter two - Please save my Eunso

saranghaeyo, sunbaenim

It was Saturday and as usual Han Eunso went to PNY Dance Studio. Normally, she'll walk with Taecyeon, her friend/hoobae, but that day was an exception. Taecyeon couldn't make it as he was having a driving test. Eunso had been having a bad feeling ever since she woke up that morning, but she ignored her feelings. She thought that it might be because she felt nervous to go there alone by herself without her friend. Plus, she didn't know anyone there except Taecyeon.

As soon as she entered the dance studio, Eunso could sensed that something was wrong. It was strangely quite and dark in there. A few seconds later, she heard  footsteps walking up the stairs. Eunso felt relieved as she thought that the other dancers has arrived. However, as the sounds of footsteps getting closer, Eunso started to feel scared since she didn't hear anyone speaking.

Eunso decided to hide behind a large mirror in the corner of the room. But, before she could move an inch, the door opened. A group of strangers entered the room. Eunso was extremely shocked and afraid when she saw 4 men with tattoos all over their body holding knives and baseball bats. She could only thought of escaping at that time. Eunso was walking towards the door when those gangsters suddenly approached her while one of them locked the door.

"Please don't hurt me. I dont know u. Let me go, please." begged Eunso. But of course, it was ignored by those men. "What are u going to do,pretty? U can scream as loud as u want but nobody can hear u. So, why don't u just behave and listen to us." said one of them.

Eunso knew that there's nothing could be done to escape. She tried to grab something in her bag as a weapon, and suddenly she found her handphone. The gangsters didn't knew what Eunso was doing as they were busy talking to each other. Eunso quickly pressed the button 1 on her handphone. She put Kibum's number in her speed-dial. Whatever'll happen after that, Eunso hoped Kibum will get there to save in time.

Meanwhile in the restaurant, Kibum was busy serving food for the customers. Weekends are always tiring for Kibum as the number of customer multipled compared to during the weekdays. Finally, Kibum able to take a quick rest. His phone vibrated. Kibum quickly went to the back of the kitchen as he was not allowed to take any calls at work. He saw Eunso's name on the screen.

"Hello, Han Eunso-shi. Why are u callin-" Kibum heard Eunso's scream.

"Eunso-shi! Where are u?" asked Kibum panicked when he heard men's voice along with Eunso's scream on the phone. Kibum realized that Eunso was is danger. He couldn't think straight as in his mind, he could only thought of saving Eunso. Kibum took off his apron and ran to the dance studio across the street. He had a feeling that Eunso was there.

"Han Eunso! Where are u?" yelled Kibum as soon as he entered the dance studio. He ran up the stairs when he heard Eunso's scream. Kibum tried to open the door, but it was locked. He tried to find something to unlock the door.  All of a sudden, it was quite. Kibum didn't hear anything anymore.

The door opened from inside. "Ah, looks like we have a visitor. Do u want to join us,boy?" asked one of the men while dragging Kibum into the room. He pushed Kibum so hard,that Kibum fell on the floor. It was a little dark in the room, but Kibum managed to locate Eunso laying on the floor. She wasn't moving.

Kibum passed out for a few minutes as he got hit by those gangsters. He opened his eyes slowly, feeling dizzy. Kibum tried to get up when suddenly his eyes laid on an unmoving body a few inches away from him.

He tried to recall what had happened and where he is at that time. Kibum crawled to the girl and to his surprise, he saw Eunso. All of a sudden he could remember everything including the image of the attackers.

"Han Eunso, are u okay? Hey, Eunso answer me! Please, I beg u Eunso, don't die on me. Please." cried Kibum.

Eunso was neither moving nor breathing. Kibum didn't know where did the guts and knowledge of how to do CPR on her came from. He realized at the very moment that those 6 months with Eunso had changed his feelings towards her. The undescribable and strange feelings.