Close But Yet So Far

saranghaeyo, sunbaenim

No one's pov:

 

It has been 3 days since the incident happened and their relationship was not in  a good term. Kibum refused to talk to his wife and spent most of his time outside. Every night, he'll come home drunk at late night making Eunso worried sick about him since he won't talk to her if he's having any problem. 

 

That morning, Eunso woke up without Kibum besides her so she went down to look for him. 'He might fell asleep on the couch after getting drunk last night' Eunso told herself because by the time she went to bed, it was already 3am and Kibum hasn't come home yet. Downstairs, there was no sign of him. Even the car wasn't there. Eunso took her phone to call Kibum when suddenly it rang. It was a private number.

 

"Hello." Eunso said on the phone.

"Hello, unnie. It's me So Eun." the caller introduced herself.

"Oh, So Eun-ah. How are U? I haven't heard anything from U since U went to Canada." I said to my sister in law - Kibum's baby sister.

"I'm fine. Uhm, unnie there's something U need to know. It's Kibum oppa." I felt my blood rushing to my head as if it flows backwards.

"Kibum oppa? W..why? Do U know where he is?" I was scared that something bad might happened to him.

"Yes. Don't worry, unnie because oppa is here with me. I found him in a bar last night and he was really drunk. I wanted to send him home but he refused, so that's why I took oppa with me." that's a relief.

"So Eun-ah, where are U now? I'll go there to pick him up. Give me your address and-"

"Unnie, U don't have to come here because I'm already on the way to your house now. Plus, how are U going to pick up oppa? U don't have a car." she chuckled.

"I was thinking to take a cab, but since U said that, then I'll just wait for U. By the way, So Eun-ah, thank U so much." I said.

"No problem." She hung up.

End of No one's pov

 

So Eun's pov:

 

In the car, Kibum oppa was quite. He didn't say anything to me and he kept looking outside the window. His car was at my house since I insist to drive him home because he's still having hangover. I didn't dare to think how many bottles he had last night at the bar as he kept throwing up and rambling when I found him.

 

"Oppa, can I take Eunso unnie out after I send U home?" I asked. There's a lot of thing I need to talk about with her, particularly about Kibum oppa.

"Hmm... But don't be late." he answered in a flat tone.

"Arasso. Don't worry, oppa. I won't take her away from U." I grinned but Kibum oppa stays quite. He closed his eyes.

"We're here." I said cheerfully when we arrived at their house. Kibum oppa got out from the car and walked inside silently. He didn't even smile at Eunso unnie as she greeted us at the front door. I guess they had a fight since I could feel the tense between the couple.

"So Eun-ah, thank U for sending Kibum oppa home. I don't know hat I would do without U." Eunso unnie hugged me.

"It's okay, unnie. He's my brother afterall." I smiled.

"Come on in. I made a pancake for U." she said while pulling my hand to go inside her house.

"No,no,no. It's okay. I'll eat it later because I want to take U out now. Let's go."

"Uhm, I'll ask oppa first." Of course she needs to ask Kibum's permission, unnie is a good wife.

"No need, unnie. I've already have his premission. Let's go now." I pulled her hand and got into my car.

 

 

After walking around Dongdaemun market, we decided to had lunch in a restaurant owned by my friend's family. As we were having lunch, I started to ask (but more like interrogate) Eunso unnie about my brother.

"Unnie, oppa seems to be acting weird this morning. He was very quite along the way to your house. Do U know why? Is he mad at me or something?" I asked because he might be mad at me since I haven't call him for the past year. I've been too busy with my studies in Canada but don't blame me because he's the one who 'forced' me to go there in the first place.

"Why would he be mad at U? U didn't do anything wrong to him. Maybe he was just tired." Eunso unnie said but it's obvious she's hiding something.

"Is there anything U wanna talk about, unnie?" I stopped eating and concentrates to listen to her.

"Well, actually I don't even know what's wrong with Kibum oppa because he won't talk to me about it. He's been isolating himself for the past 3 days and got drunk every night. I'm so worried about him but U know your brother, he never tells anybody if he's having any problem."

"Yeah, oppa is always like that. He doesn't want people to know his pain." I agreed with Eunso unnie.

"Anyways, what brings U here in Seoul? I thought U said U weren't coming back till graduation?" Eunso unnie tried to change the topic.

"Hmm... Let's just say I miss my family." I grinned.

"Okay, let's just say I 'believe' U?" she said sarcastically. We both laughed and spend the evening together.

 

End of So Eun's pov

 

*******************************

 

Hello my dear readers=)

 

I don't really have anything to say but I just feel like I need to write the author's note;) hehehe

 

Anyways, just fyi So Eun mentioned in this chappie is the Kim So Eun from BOF. I like her and I think she fits the role as Kibum's sister. Oh, btw do U know these two cuties used to work in the same cf back in 2006 - if I'm not mistaken?

 

U can check it out here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY8D93OA4vg

Thanks and comment please=D