Announcement - Still Party!!!

saranghaeyo, sunbaenim

**At the party**

Kibum's pov:

It's 3 pm. Everybody's here - My parents, Eunso's aunts and uncles, Jonghyun, and Donghae hyung- my bestfriend and Eunso's cousin. Some of our friends are also here. It's time for the announcement.

 After gathered all the guests in the living room, I cleared my throat.

"Can I have some attention for a while?"

"Thank U for coming today. Eunso and I are glad to see all of U here because we haven't had the chance to meet each other lately." all eyes are on me wondering what the heck am I doing. I'm not even sure what I'm doing right now.

"Actually, the reason we called everyone here is because we have something to tell U guys." Okay, silence... Awkward. I think I'm hearing my own heart beating so fast. Weird. Why am I feeling so nervous?

"I'm pregnant." Eunso's voice suddenly broke the silence. God, why did she made me say all this in the first place if she wants to break the news to everyone herself? I can't understand her, sometimes.

"Is it true? Oh my God, congratulations!" my friend said.

"I'm so happy! This is what I've be waiting for. Finally I'm going to be a grandmother." that's Eunso's aunt.

"Why did U hide this from us? When did U know about the news? Is the baby fine?" obviously my mom.

"No wonder hyung and noona have been acting all weird yesterday." Jonghyun said to himself, but loud enough for all of us to hear.

All eyes are on him. He just smiled innocently, slowly walked backwards, and he dissapeared. Then, everybody turned to look at me in unison, asking for explanation. Damn! Of all times, why did that kid choose to talk at that time? Now, they're looking at me as if I just fart in front of them.

"I can explain. Actually, what Jong-" I said before My mom interrupted.

"What did U do, Kibum? What weird thing? Don't U remember that your wife is pregnant? U'll hurt her if U-" now it's my turn to talk. I need to defend myself.

"I didn't do anything, omma. I swear. I don't know what Jonghyun heard or saw, but I'm telling U the truth. U can ask Eunso." I said while nudging Eunso's elbow. I'm innocent. She's going to get me out of this mess... or not?

"Omma, I've already told oppa. But he didn't hear it." Eunso ran to my mom and hugged her. She smirked... At me. I can't believe what I'm seeing right now. Why? What is my sin to her?

My mom shook her head speechless of what to say. I turned to look at my dad hoping that he can help me. But he didn't say anything. He walked to me and pat my shoulder. What is that suppose to mean? 'Be patient and wait till the baby is born?' or 'I know your pain, son?' Seriously, I felt like I 've been sabotaged. The siblings were compromising to revenge on me.

End of Kibum's pov

Donghae's pov:

"So, how are U? Do U have that morning sickness and stuff?" finally I got to talk to my cousin after most of the guests have started to leave.

"Well, yeah. Of course I have morning sickness. But I'm fine. It wasn't so bad and Kibum has been a great help." she answered with a smile on her face. I don't know why, but her smile is always tempting. I feel like my heart skips a beat whenever she smile at me and look at me with that unforgettable pair of eyes.

"I'm glad to hear it. U're a tough girl as always." I said.

"Oppa, why don't U bring your girlfriend with U? What's her name? Hae rin? Hae ra?-"

"Hara. We just break. I'm single and lonely right now?" I said faking a sad face.

"Aww, oppa. I'm sorry to hear that. It's okay, oppa. U have me."

"Why? Do U want to be my girlfriend?" I asked jokingly. We both knows that it's impossible.

She just laughed. I miss to hear her laughter. We grew up together and I wish I could turn back time when she was a kid. The time when she would follow me around wherever I go. But then again, that was how she met Kibum, my bestfriend. I introduced him to Eunso. And now they're living a happy life together with a baby on the way. I can't help but to envy their 'perfect' marriage.

End of Donghae's pov

********************************

Hellooooo;) sorry again. another short chappie.

That's because I planned to update another chappie tonite.

I'm just so excited cuz I have tons of ideas rite now but I keep on forgetting what I wanna write in the first place. So I just ended up writing everything spontaneously. I don't even know what happens next in my own fanfic. hehehe;) self-conflict... I'm still clueless on how I'm going to end it, when's the ending, how many chappies left, what's the couple's problem cuz they can't just live a happy an perfect marriage rite? there's got to be conflict somewhere in the story... hmmm... got any ideas? tell me if u have one okay?

Thanks and keep on supporting me with your comments=)

For those that haven't subscribe, please do so:)