Our Family

saranghaeyo, sunbaenim

No one's pov:

It's been a year since Kibum and Eunso got married. Everything went well. Eunso were still not fully recovered from the accident that happened a year ago. From the tests that the doctors had run on her to check Eunso's condition, the results didn't turned out that well. She lost her memory partially. But then, Kibum and her family were glad that she still remember them. The only thing that Eunso has forgotten were the bad ones. Those things that she didn't want to remember, and people that she wants to erase from her memory. However, there's something that left Eunso's family puzzled - she didn't recognize Taecyeon and not a single thing of him that Eunso can remember. How the hell can she forgets her own bestfriend although Teacyeon did everything for her. He put a smile on her face every single day that they spent together. Taecyeon's pretty much the reason why Eunso's changed into what she is now. She used to be a gloomy and quite person because she blamed herself for things that happened to her parents. Teacyeon being the caring friend he is, made sure Eunso get back on track. So, hurting Eunso is totally out of the list. Knowing both Eunso and Teacyeon made Kibum wondered what actually happened between those two.

 

Kibum's pov:

"Eunso-ah, hurry up. I'm going off to work now." I called out Eunso's name.

"Where are U? Did U find my briefcase?" I walked up the stairs to our bedroom. Eunso must be there since she's looking for my briefacase.

"Knock, knock." I said as I opened the door to our bedroom.

Strange. It's quite and I didn't see Eunso. Wait. Is that...?

 Omo. This can't be happening. Eunso was lying down on the floor, unmoved. I can't afford to lose her.

End of Kibum's pov

**fast forward at the hospital**

Eunso's pov:

Where am I? Isn't this a hospital? Ugh... My head feels heavy. I felt like I just got knocked with a hammer.

"Oppa." I shaked Kibum's hand gently that was holding my right wrist.

'You're awake?" Kibum smiled.

"Oppa? Why am I here? Didn't I told U that I don't want to be here again?"I said half sulkily.

"Shh.. Don't talk too much. U need a rest." Kibum tried to persuade me.

"Eunso-ah, I know how much U hate hospital but I have no choice but to take U here again next time."

"Ahh~~ Oppa!" I whined. What does he mean? Why would he take me to the hospital again?

"Oppa, I've told U before. I'm fine. Even the doctors said that I don't have to come for the test again." I explained.

"Then why did U passed out?" Kibum raised his eyebrows.

"I was just tired. And maybe because I haven't take my breakfast yet." That's a good point, I think.

"Eunso-ah. U know why U've been so tired and weak these days?" I shooked my head.

"That's because..." Kibum suddenly put his right hand on my stomach and gently rubbed it.

"U're pregnant,honey." As he finished the last sentence, I felt tears coming down on my cheek.

"Oppa~" Kibum get on the bed and laid down beside me.

"Eunso-ah. I promised I'll take care of U and the baby and from now on I won't leave U from my side." he said while wiping my tears.

I chuckled. "Aren't U going to work then oppa?"

"Pabo~ Of course I work. If not how am I suppose to feed U especially when U're craving to eat some random food?" Kibum said while knocked my head gently.

"Oppa, thank U. Oh, now that U've mentioned it. I felt like eating banana split with strawberry sauce and... and... uhm, what else?" I said while thinking of ways to teased my poor husband.

"Oh! I know, I know!"  I sang cheerfully.

"I want dragon fruit juice too. A fresh one."

"Yah, yah! Are U for real, Eunso-ah? How can U eat banana split with that juice. It doesn't fit at all." He protested.

"Oppa. It's not me." I said while rubbing my still flat stomach.

"Arasso. I'll get it for U. Do U want it now?" he asked in a dissapointment tone.

"Well, I totally can wait. But U can't let your baby starving right, oppa?"

"Okay, okay. I'm going now. Take care." Kibum kissed me on the forehead before he left. Pft... where can he find those things in winter. They definitely don't sell it.