We're Dating

saranghaeyo, sunbaenim

No one’s pov:

**In the car**

Kibum who was driving suddenly chuckled. Eunso turned to her left and saw her husband was smiling by himself.

“Why are u smiling, oppa? U look happy. What are U thinking?” Eunso asked puzzled.

 A few minutes ago, Kibum was worried about his sister dating Jonghyun. But now, he doesn’t seems to be bothered about that anymore.

“Nothing. Seeing our brother and sister dating reminded me of us.” He glanced.

“Us? Dating? I don’t remember it at all. It must be a bad one since I can’t recall dating with U before.”

“U don’t remember?” Kibum smirked.

 She shook her head. “How was it, oppa?”

“Nothing much. U just stumbled on the escalator and fell on an ahjumma.” Kibum shrugged. He glared at Eunso to see her reaction about their ‘date’.

“Really? Omo! That was really embarrassing. No wonder my brain get rid of such a bad memory.” She claimed.

Kibum couldn’t hold his laughter anymore.

“What, oppa? Why are U laughing? Isn’t it true what I said?” she pouted.

“Yeobo, that was a lie. We never date before.” Kibum said while continue laughing.

Eunso pinched him on the shoulder and thigh before turned her head facing the window. She was upset with Kibum’s insensitivity. Eventhough he knows about Eunso’s condition, he still made fun of it.

Seeing his wife getting mad, Kibum quickly apologized to her, but of course there was no respond.

 

End of No one’s pov

 

Kibum’s pov:

“Yeobo, are u still mad?” I placed my hands on her shoulder and gave her a little massage.

“No.” That’s all she said.

“Are U sure?”

 “What do U want, oppa?” she sighed.

“Can U smile for me?... Though U looked kind of cute pouting.” I imitated her pout.

She forced a fake smile and left our room immediately.

 

End of Kibum’s pov

 

Eunso’s pov:

 

Kibum oppa really gets on my nerves sometimes but he knows me too well that I won’t be able to stay angry for so long. Come on, try to be me and see if U could resist his charm. I bet U can’t even hold for a minute. Seeing his killer smile, it will melts U at the very second that U won’t have the time to catch your breath. That’s how he gets the name Mr Killer Smile:P

 

Anyways, back to my plan. I was thinking to ask So Eun about her date. Who knows, maybe she would confess to me that her boyfriend is actually my brother. But wait, do they know each other as in how they are related- So Eun’s brother is my husband and she’s currently dating her sister in law’s brother, Jonghyun. What a small world, eh? But truth is, I have nothing against them seeing each other. As a matter of fact, it’ll be just perfect! From now on, I don’t have to worry anymore about Jonghyun’s unrealistic dream about girls, and So Eun’s social life is no longer under my concern. That’s because my baby brother is dating my sister in law. And just how many times have I told U this? I don’t care. I’m just so happy with everything that’s going around our family.

 

End of Eunso’s pov

So Eun’s pov:

 

Today is our first date – me and Jonghyun. We have been friends since the day I got back here a few months ago. Wanna know how we met? It’s quite cliché actually, like those love scene U see in dramas. We accidentally bumped into each other at the airport several times.

 

First, he stumbled on my bag and spilled his coffee on my blouse. My favorite, expensive white blouse. But what’s funny is, I was holding a hotdog at that time and of course, the sauce was smeared on his white t-shirt that looked new. After that, both of us ran into each other again in front of the airport. We were fighting for a cab. But then, the cab driver got annoyed and left us to pick up other passenger.  So, both of us were left there together.

 

Oh, have I mentioned how talkative he is? He never stops talking, I swear. Never in my 22 years of life have I met a hot looking guy with a complete package (minus his height) that talks that much. But I find him amusing and attractive. He totally made me feel comfortable being around him.

 

After several months knowing each other, I started to feel a different kind of feelings towards him. And I guess he felt the same too. Last week was the turning point of our friendship when I was a hundred percent sure of my feelings towards Jonghyun is not just a random crush over a good looking guy. He proved to me that he really likes me and he would like to take our friendship to the next level.

 

I know we just met and I can’t be so sure whether he’s a nice guy or not. But there’s something about Jonghyun that made me see him differently. He’s nothing like other guys that I’ve dated previously. It was like his eyes spoke to me telling me how sincere he is. As for now, I extremely hope that he loves me for who I am and our relationship will grow each day just like Kibum oppa and Eunso unnie. And when the time has come, I hope both of them will accept our relationship.

 

End of So Eun’s pov

 

**************************************

HI guys:)

I'm so sorry for the late update since I have no internet connection since class started last week. too busy:]

And again sorry for slacking off. It's a short update, I know. Mentally self hit on the head:(

Lastly sorry for the boring chappie. I personally think this chappie no

Forgive me, dear readers...

Owh! Before I forgot. Thanks for all the comments. I love itheart

For the new subscribers slash readers, thank U and keep supporting mesmiley