Memories

saranghaeyo, sunbaenim

Eunso's pov:

 

Kibum already left to work and now it's just me and Hajin - and he's sleeping. I'm bored, I have no one to talk to, I don't have anything to do since I've done all the house chores which includes do the laundry, clean up the house, cook, feed and put Hajin to bed. So, I'm pretty much worn out and I have absolutely zero energy left to do anything else.

 

I often had headache, but it gets more frequent lately. What bother me the most is that it wasn't a normal migraine - I see things. I keep seeing some people that I don't recognize, especially there's one particular guy that always appeared in my dreams and whenever I'm having headache.

 

Is it my past? Am I starting to gain back my memories? And who's that guy in my dreams? He must be someone significant in my life before. I wanted to ask Kibum about it, but something held me back. I couldn't bring myself to ask him about my past. There's too many questions in my head that I wanted to find out the answer, yet I don't know who can help me. Who is that guy that I've forgotten all about him? Why did I forgot him? Am I not suppose to remember him so that's why the memory of him vanished?

 

I heard the doorbell rang. "Hold on, I'm coming." I said as I walked to the door. I looked at the intercom but I can't see his face.

"Hi, Eunso." the guy greet me. The voice, the face, the eyes, everything looks familiar. He was the guy in my dream.

"Err... Hi? Can I help U?" I flustered because I don't know what to do. Should I invite him in or should I slammed the door on his face and called for help?

"It's me Taecyeon. We were bestfriend." he smiled the most gentle and friendly smile I've ever seen. Well, not as charming as Kibum's smile, of course.

"I guess U still don't remember me, right?" he said. He must have noticed my confused look.

"Uhm, sorry. I don't remember U. But... Do U want to come in?" I asked while opening the door wider to allow him enter our house.

"Have a sit. I'll make U a drink." He held my wrist.

"No. Don't go anywhere. I just want to talk to U, that's all." once again he flashed his sweet smile. I guess he must have made all girls out there to fluster everytime he did that.

"So, how have U been doing?" he asked as I sit on the couch acroos him.

"I'm fine."

"I heard that U're married with Kibum hyung." he said.

"Yeah. We got married last year." I replied. I mean, how in the world should I respond to that?

"Are U happy?" he asked. Okay, that doesn't make sense. Why the hell do U want to know about our marriage life.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't ask that. Just forget it." he knew I wasn't comfortable with his question.

"It's okay." I smiled.

"Eunso-ah, do U really don't remember me?" I shook my head.

"Zero? Nothing at all?"

"I'm sorry, no."

"Do U want to know your past? Us?" he asked. His eyes. I felt like I recognize those eyes. Like it was telling me a story that I don't know. The answer that I've been looking for.

"Tell me. Please." I begged.

"But can U promise me no matter what happen, U won't leave me." he said with the eyes that were persuading for me to say 'Yes'.

"I don't know, Taecyeon. I can't promise U." that's the truth though I can feel the warmth in his presence and honesty in every words that he said.

"Actually, we were bestfriend since middle school. We're always together everywhere we go. Despite our age difference, we could get along very well."

"Wait. Are U older than me?" I interrupted.

"No. I'm one year younger than U." he chuckled.

"Oh. Uhm, U may proceed." that was kind of embarassing. I could feel my cheek burning.

"My parents always admired U. They wanted U to be their daughter in law. But knowing U, I know there's no way U're gonna accept the proposal. U were against the idea of dating younger guys, so I figured that U won't marry me." he continue to reveal the shocking news which technically made me feel awkward to look at him.

"Did U confessed?" I suddenly blurted out the question.

"I did. Just wanna try my luck, who knows U might change your mind." he paused.

"So, what did I say? Did I accept?" I asked curiously.

"What do U think?" he raised his eyebrows which obviously answered my question - No.

"Sorry." that's all I can say.

"Why are U apologizing, Eunso-ah? There's nothing to be sorry about."

 

Both of us continued to chat for hours. There's a lot of things that we talked about, mainly my past. He even showed me a picture of both of us that was said to be taken the day he confessed to me. Suddenly, my head started to hurt again. My visions were blurred, then everything went blank.

 

End of Eunso's pov

 

*********************************

Pretty long, eh? I just wanted to focus on Taecyeon in this chappie. Sorry, Kibum's fan =)

 

So, did U figure out that I was talking about Taecyeon on the previous chappie?

 

Anyways, the next update will be the start of the conflict in Kim's family... Hahahacool I don't know when the next update will be. Maybe today, maybe not... Just wait for me, okay?

 

Uhm, what else? Oh! As always, don't forget to commentsmiley Thank U;)