Taecyeon's comeback

saranghaeyo, sunbaenim

Kibum's pov:

 

It was almost 3pm and I was on my way back home. I took half day off since I wasn't feeling very well. As soon as I reached home, I saw a black Chevrolet Corvette parked in front of our house. I wonder whose car was it. Could it be a new neighbour's?

 

To my surprise, there was a pair of man's shoes in front of the door and I have a bad feeling about this. I quickly ran upstairs to our bedroom as I didn't see Eunso in the living room.

 

"Eunso-ah." I opened the door.

"Yah, Ok Taecyeon! WHAT ARE U DOING WITH MY WIFE?!" I blew up when I saw Eunso with Taecyeon on our bed. She was lying on Taecyeon's chest while he her hair. Eunso looked like she was sleeping.

"I'm sorry. I was just looking after Eunso because she fainted." Taecyeon said innocently with both his hands raised on the air like a criminal that got busted by the cops.

"GET YOUR OFF HERE, NOW! I DON'T WANT TO SEE U NEAR EUNSO ANYMORE!" I yelled out of frustration. I can't believe what I saw - my wife sleeping with her long-lost forgotten bestfriend in my room.

 

Taecyeon already left and I was sitting across the bed watching Eunso who was still asleep. How come she didn't even seems to be bothered by all the yelling and noise? Is she really sleeping? I crawled to her side and put my hand on her forehead. It wasn't hot. What actually happened when I wasn't around? Was he telling the truth - Eunso fainted?  But still, that's not an excuse for Taecyeon to do whatever that he did with Eunso.

 

I sat there looking at Eunso for a while before taking a good, long shower. I need to relax my mind and hope that it was all just a misunderstanding. Eunso wouldn't cheat on me, and I believed in her love.

 

End of Kibum's pov

 

No one's pov:

 

Eunso finally woke up. She opened her eyes slowly and looked around - she's alone on her bed. She wondered how did she get there when suddenly she remembered Taecyeon. They were chatting when her head started to hurt so badly.

 

 Eunso sat on her bed with her back against the wall. She was thinking about the dream that she had earlier. She didn't really see what happened but she clearly heard Kibum and Taecyeon's voices. Obviously, they were quarelling and Kibum sounded so mad. She closed her eyes as there was a sudden pain at the back of her head. It was throbbing.

 

"Oppa, U're home? What time is it?" Eunso asked when she saw Kibum walked off from the bathroom with his towel on.

Kibum didn't replied. "Oppa." Eunso called sweetly.

"Is there anything wrong? Are U sick?" she asked as Kibum looked really tired and he seems bothered with Eunso's questions.

'Yes there is something wrong. U slept with other guy and pretend like nothing happened. Yes, I'm sick and hurt because of U' Kibum said in his mind. He wanted to confront Eunso, but he couldn't. He felt so weak and numb inside. Too afraid to know the truth. So, Kibum thought that it was best for both of them if he stays quite and wait until Eunso confess.

"I'm not feeling well. I want to go to sleep." he said without even looking at her eyes.

"Okay, oppa. Tell me if U need anything, okay?" Eunso kissed Kibum's cheek while his hair.

 

Kibum could feel Eunso's love and concern in her touch. 'Can I trust her love?' Kibum thought to himself.

 

****************************

Hi, guyssmiley 

Actually to be frank, I wanted to update today cos I'm free right now. But the problem is, I'm not relly in the mood to write, so forgive me for slacking off.angel

Again the only think I ever ask U guys to do. Please comment okay? I don't want silent readers.

Just tell me whether it's niceyes

Or is it badno

 

Your comments are much appreciated, thank Usmiley