#Drug8

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a chaotic night for her and the boys. Chanwoo and Donghyuk had fallen asleep on the mat on the floor in the living room while Yunhyung sat on one of the old armchair and yawned. Junhwe looked over at him and softened, heading over with an old blanket for him.

“ Sleep… “ Junhwe said but Yunhyung shook his head.

“ Im fine… you alright Junhwe ah? “ Yunhyung stated and Junhwe shrugged while he looked at his arm. Luckily for him, it wasn’t a deep cut.

“ I’m just glad Jinhwan hyung is safe “ Junhwe softened once again.

Jinhwan was standing by the door of B.I’s room, with his back leaning against the wall. He has many thoughts going through in his mind that night. Frown was still on Bobby’s face while B.I had an annoyed look, furrowing his eyebrows together after he layed her down on his bed.

Bobby tucked the blanket over her gently with a frown and a worried look. * She could’ve died. I told her to have her inhaler in her pocket with her all the time… * He thought and sighed.

Yunhyung went to the room to see how was everything going on. “ Is she alright? What happened? “ He asked. B.I shrugged. Nobody knows except for Bobby.

“ Why was she there? “ B.I said coldly.

The others shrugged and Junhwe rolled his eyes. * there’s only trouble whenever she’s here * He thought. B.I put on his jacket and checked his wallet and put on his snapback and drapped his hood over his snapback.

“ Im going out for awhile. You guys look after her. “ B.I stated as he trudged over to the door.

“ yah Hanbin ah.. where are you going? Its almost 4am… “ Jinhwan asked in concern.

B.I nodded, knowing the time. “ I’ll just go and get some air outside and probably get some medication back and breakfast. “ He reassured the oldest and pressed the button. The gate slowly winded up and he stepped out.

“ maybe I should go..I should do something for you too.. you need to rest “ Jinhwan said, feeling sorry.

“ its okay hyung… Im fine..  I’ll be right back “ With that, he left and into the darkness.

Jinhwan pressed the button again and the gate started to wind down and headed back into the living room and into B.I’s room. “ jiwon ah.. junhwe ah.. you guys have some rest too “ He said softly. Junhwe nodded and patted Bobby to leave with him but he shook his head.

“ aniya… im gonna stay here with her … “ Bobby said. His heart ached a little.

“ Stop frowning “ Jinhwan frowned too.

“ I’ll be here till Hanbin comes back “ Bobby stated and sat on B.I’s armchair.

Jinhwan nodded and left with Junhwe. Junhwe closed the door behind him and put his arm over Jinhwan’s shoulder.

“ hyung~ if you’re tired then rest. Don’t worry about us “ Junhwe said with a smile and Jinhwan return him a smile to show his dongsaeng that he was fine.

“ yah hyung~ do you think bobby hyung likes that ? I think…. He likes her “ Junhwe made guesses and chuckled.

Jinhwan took the sofa and Junhwe sat down behind him. “ I think she’s okay… if bobby really likes her, I’ll support them. “ Jinhwan stated, following with a yawn after.

“ I don’t like her. Everything about her just irks me. “ Junhwe slightly complained and yawned.

“ junhwe ah… I know you’re nice. Try to open your heart up~ you’re a good kid and we know “ The oldest stated with a smile.

 

The sun rose up and it was morning. Everyone had all fallen asleep while waiting for the time to pass, while waiting for B.I to return. As he promised last night, he stepped into the garage as soon as the gate winded up and closed after him, trudging towards the living room.

He glanced at his mates who were all asleep in the living room and softened.Placing the stuffs he got on the table an checked the time, he slightly furrowed his eyebrows and sighed a little. * kinda running late for my part-time job * He thought, walking into his room to check on Bobby and her.

He took his jacket off and hang it on the back of his door. “ bobby hyung “ He gently shook Bobby but he was still tired to respond. He turned to look at Hanbyul and examined her face, her cheek which was cut by JB’s ring and a frown appeared on his face.

* Got7 just needs to get on my nerves every ing single time * He mentall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter