#Drug21

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the little confession, he has been avoiding her. He was trying to avoid B.I as well. B.I’s close friend, Lee Hayi was back to YG High too and Hanbyul has stopped preparing lunch for him. B.I yawned and stretched his arms, walking out from his little cozy corner on the roof deck.

There, he frowned. * Kim hanbyul jinjja…. Aishhhhh. Did I even gave her permission to stop.  * He thought, frustrated. He rolled his eyes and went downstairs. Hayi greeted and smiled to a number of boys and her eyes lit up when she saw B.I coming down from the stairs.

“ Hanbin ah lets go for break “ Hayi smiled and pulled him to the canteen.

B.I shook his head with a smile and followed her. * its good to be back Lee Hayi * He thought but he couldn’t stop thinking of Hanbyul either. Both of them sat on the table and Junhwe, Yunhyung, Donghyuk, Chanwoo and Jinhwan gathered at the table together with them. They greeted Hayi with smiles. Smiles that don’t really appear on normal days.

While the boys catch up with her, B.I looked around with his eyebrows furrowed together. * did she found other places to have lunch? Tskkk annoying * He thought. Jinhwan looked around for Bobby but he was nowhere to be seen either.

“ what about Jiwon oppa? He’s alright too? Think about it now, I haven’t met him up since I’ve return…. “ Hayi stated.

“ he’s still the same. Or maybe even more eccentric “ Jinhwan slightly joked.

B.I was worried. He excused himself for a while to look for Bobby and of course, Hanbyul too. She was at the field again while Bobby wasn’t there. B.I walked across the hallway and around the school compound. He slowed down when a group of girls walked past him, talking about Bobby.

“ Bobby oppa didn’t come for lessons today… “ Lee Haru commented.

“ yeah in fact its two days already “ Lee Haul stated.

B.I furrowed his eyebrows as he heard their conversation. He became even more worried. * ani…. We obviously left to school together…. Where could he have gone to * He thought; whipping his phone out and gave Bobby a call but he didn’t answer.

Bobby was at Club Zero by himself. He had a few glasses of alcohol and a few packs of drugs. He wasn’t on his right mind. He muttered a curse under his breath as he picked up the glass again for another shot of alcohol. * Kim Hanbyul * She was on his mind and he was going crazy.

He looked at his phone to see who the caller was and threw the phone on the table when he knew it was B.I. * Kim Hanbin… Kim Hanbin…… why on earth.. of all men it must be KIM HANBIN * He thought. “ SSHIBALLL “ He cursed; rolling his eyes and gulped down a shot of alcohol again.

A text came and he read it. “ Hayi? Lee Hayi came back? “ He mumbled. He rolled his eyes again and couldn’t bother. All he wanted was Kim Hanbyul, and nothing else. Nothing matter to him except Hanbyul. * Kim Jiwon pabo. You know she likes hanbin but you still confess…… PABO KIM JIWON * He thought; self-blamed.

The bartender Iron came over with a glass of water for Bobby. “ yah Jiwon ah… stop drinking already and those drugs….. I’ll call IKON to come “ He said worriedly. He didn’t want Iron to call his mates but Iron did afterall. Club Zero was the club that IKON go to and Bobby’s close friend, Iron was the bartendar there.

Jinhwan dashed into Club Zero with the other six and ran to Bobby as soon as he found him on the sofa of the VIP section. “ Jiwon ah “ He called him. Bobby muttered a curse under his breath. Everyone was worried and upset to see Bobby in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter