#Drug7

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moon was shining brightly on the sky. It was past midnight. The streets were empty and the shops were all closed. It was quiet and dark. It wasn’t really that quiet as rubbish tins and boxes were heard clashing everywhere. They were being thrown everywhere. A group of boys were at the back of the alley fighting with each other.

His back hit against the gate of one of the shops while he was continuously being hit. His mates were all fighting at the same time. There were some misunderstanding that caused IKON and another group of boys to fight.

B.I spat on the ground and grabbed the guy by the collar and threw him a hard punch across his face. He picked the boy up and threw him a second punch on his face. Bobby was no longer smiling. His eye smile disappeared and he muttered a curse under his breath before giving his enemy an elbow attack. The boy groaned in pain.

Donghyuk and Yunhyung were both trying their best to fight even though they have suffered a few punches. Yunhyung dudged the opponent’s punch with luck and return him a punch as hard as he could while Dongwoo ran to Chanwoo to help him. Chanwoo was the weakest of all like Hanbyul had said. He was being beaten more than he attacked them.

Junhwe cracked his neck and his knuckles and smirked. “ come on you ~ fight me “ He hissed arrogantly. The boy cracked his knuckles too with a smirk. “ Im ready~ “ He smiled. Junhwe rolled his eyes and threw him a punch but he managed to block it. Junhwe couldn’t believe it.

“ My turn “ He said with smile and return Junhwe a punch on his face which made Junhwe’s lips chapped. His lips were bleeding.

“ Name’s Jackson~ hope you do remember me~ “ The boy named Jackson smirked and smoothened his shirt.

Junhwe spat on the ground. “ I don’t care if your Got7 Jackson or Michael Jackson… you’re gonna die in my hands tonight “ He snapped sarcastically. He had no tolerance over things like that. They broke into another fight.

Jinhwan was trying his best too. He was known as the soft-hearted. He whirled around when a boy looked younger than him, BamBam tried to attack him, avoiding his attacks. Instead of attacking BamBam, he avoided all his attacks.

BamBam was annoyed by all the avoiding and he stopped with a smirk. He whipped out his knife and pointed at Jinhwan.

“ Lets see who is dying in whose hands tonight “ BamBam smiled as he charged towards Jinhwan with his knife. Jinhwan looked around trying to find his way of avoiding his knife but he couldn’t, he was trapped.

Jinhwan closed his eyes and looked away when the knife came straight down to him but Junhwe came to his rescue, slashing his arm. Jinhwan was surprised but was touched by his dongsaeng’s actions.

Junhwe was bleeding but he didn’t care. BamBam was shocked and he dropped the knife and ran away to his leader, JB. Everyone had bruises and cuts all over.

Closing the door behind her and checked the deokbokki shop, she took the trash out and disposed it into the large disposing area not far from her house. She shivered a little as the wind blew.

She dusted her hands after disposing the trash and decided to take a stroll before heading back. Reaching out into her jacket, she took out her cigarette box with a sigh and checked how many there were. * Four… left * She thought and sighed again, taking one out and kept the box back into her pocket. She lit it and took her first puff.

Her mind wandered while she smoked and strolled in between alleys. Looking at other people’s houses and shops made her think even more. She thought of how hardworking her grandmother was and that old small photograph she had with her. She thought of the brother whom her grandmother claimed him to be. * Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter