#Drug28

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things went back to normal as she went back to YG High and he was back to skipping classes because of part-time job. He was still up in his little corner on the roof deck but not everyday anymore. He wanted to minimize the chance of bumping into her. He would leave before she was up there on the roof deck.

A call came and he answered it. His face turned dark and his eyes were so cold again. He closed his phone and left the phone quickly. The boss he was working under had called him and wanted to see him urgently.

There, he was everywhere, by her side. Bobby was still avoiding her but another part of him wanted to talk to her, wanted to ask how she was, how her health was. Despite all the things that happened, he still couldn’t put down. He couldn’t give her up. His heart tells him that he still like her, still love her. He would just go crazy.

He coughed; he caught a cold. He wanted to do drugs but he was told not to take drugs for time being till he recovered from his cold. His gaze shifted on her while she walked.

* is she going to have break time alone? Now that they’re siblings and hanbinnie is trying to ‘avoid’ her…. My poor baby…. Will it be alright if I…. I….. * He thought. The urge of wanting to talk to her again was killing him.

Shaking his thoughts away and not caring anymore, he went after her. * Bobby ah Kim Jiwon… be brave if you want her again… * He thought while he followed her. She past by the canteen and was stopped by Song Dana. Her face was obvious that she knew something. In fact, the whole school knows it.

“ being high and mighty because you’re his sister? Stepsister? Your mother must be a to have seduced his father. Your attitude of yours cant get you anywhere better just because you’re Hanbin’s sister. To us, you’re just a . Son of a . “ Dana lashed out on her and Hanbyul clenched her fist tight.

Hanbyul grabbed Dana by her collar with her fist aiming at her. Dana wavered. She never thought Hanbyul would actually want to punch her. “ Say that again if you dare Song Dana! “ She hissed. Her eyes were cold and dadly. Her tone was not like the usual. That moment, Dana knew that Hanbyul could kill.

Just before Hanbyul was about to swing her arm towards Dana, Junhwe grabbed her wrist and gave her a cold stare. Dana smirked and scoffed.

“ Song Dana’s not worth it. You could be expelled, “ Junhwe hissed and turned to look at Dana.

“ Oppa im scared “ Dana faked.

“ Shut up! Like B.I said, mess with her means messing with us. Don’t you forget Song Dana. I don’t want to see you messing around with her again. If I see you Song Dana…. You know what’ll happen “ Junhwe snapped; somehow threatening her.

Hanbyul rolled her eyes. “ I don’t mind being expelled. It’ll be great if I get to be expelled from YG High. “ She hissed.

“ I don’t want you  to get expelled “ He stated, making Hanbyul speechless.

Song Dana looked at Junhwe and Hanbyul and rolled her eyes. * Since when Junhwe oppa is on Hanbyul’s side….. * She thought. No one knows what she was pitting next. Bobby came and took Hanbyul out of the scene with Hanbyul’s eyes slightly widened; surprised.

* Bobby oppa…. * She thought and softened.

The familiar feeling as he held onto her wrist, pulling her away. His heart thumped and ached at the same time. He brought her to the back of the field where people seldom go there. He spun around and there goes a frown on his face. The frown and the same old worried face bobby always had when things werent going his way.

“ are you alright baby? “ He asked as he checked her out to see if there was any wounds on her.

She looked at him and felt really bad. She softened and gulped. She gave him a little nod but he shook his head. He wasn’t convinced with her answer. Bobby pulled her into a hug that surprised her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter