#Drug14

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* NIghtmare *

It was raining heavily that night and some areas in Seoul had already been flooded by the heavy rain. The lightning struck again and the thunders roared. The wind howled like there was no tomorrow.

It was cold and chilly. Everyone in the neighborhood was getting cozy in their houses but not for the Kim family. Mr Kim was receiving calls after calls for the past two hours and he was in a cold sweat. He was terrified; looking out of the window every minute to check if the debtors were outside.

Mrs Kim was in the masterbed room packing all the stuffs into the luggage while tears were rolling down onto her cheeks. She sobbed and trembled while she packed. She was terrified, anxious, nervous.

The situation was so tensed and the kids were crying. The old lady was left all by herself with her grandchildren, trying her best console them. Mrs Kim dragged the luggage’s out of the room and headed to the door where her husband was.

Mr Kim let out a frustrated scream, making the young boy cry even more. “ Lets go yeobo… take hanbinnie with us…. “ He commanded and Mrs Kim went over to get young boy. The boy cried and scream, not wanting to separate from his grandmother.

Mrs Kim sobbed hard. “ if we don’t go now we will be dead… they’re coming to get us…. Omoni please… let us go… let us take Hanbin with us… please take care of our daughter “ She sobbed while she pulled and dragged the young boy away from his grandmother.

“ halmoni!~~~ halmoni “ The boy cried and scream while their daughter was crying with all her might in the baby cot.

“ hanbin ah… you will meet Halmoni again… don’t cry~ “ Grandmother cried.

“ Halmoni~~~ “ He screamed and struggled as he was being dragged out of the house by his mother.

 

* End of nightmare *

 

 

He broke into a cold sweat and was mumbling in his sleep. He was breathing hard as he mumbled. “ Halmoni! “ That last mumble came out loud and he shot right up, awake. He was sweating all over and was trying to calm down. He had been having that nightmares every now and then, always waking up covered in sweat.

Yunhyung budged into his room with a wet cloth in pail, looking worried. “ Hanbin ah… you alright? “ He quickly layed the stuff down and checked the leader. B.I looked around and sighed, gaining his breath.

“ how did I get here? “ He asked. His face was so pale.

“ you fainted and Jinhwan hyung informed us. You’re having a high fever Hanbin ah “ Yunhyung stated in concern and took the wet towel; and helped him wiped his sweat away.

B.I slightly shivered and pulled the blanket towards him and Yunhyung checked the windows to see that they were close tightly. He took his jacket off and put it on B.I and sat on the chair.

He recalled what happened before and he softened at Hanbyul. “ is she okay? “ He asked and Yunhyung nodded, knowing who he was referring to. “ Jiwon went to her after you left and he managed to console her and made her slightly better. B.I nodded. * That’s good. Gomawo Kimbab * He thought.

“ but… Jiwon… he seemed to like Hanbyul a lot… Jinhwan hyung was the first to notice… we all agreed… don’t you think so? “ He asked with a smile and B.I’s expression changed a little.

He shook his head, disagreeing. “ you all know how Bobby is… wait till he find someone who has a higher value of his favourite drugs then that’ll be it… and Bobby hyung… you know he’s affectionate like that so don’t think too much “ He stated his own logic and yawned. Yunhyung nodded and handed him a cup of water. * Bobby doesn’t like Hanbyul right…? Tell me Im right… * He thought as he drank the water.

It was the same for Hanbyul. It was hell. She spent the whole night trying to convince her grandmother on allowing her to quit YG High but she wasn’t getting what she wanted. She gave up persuading on her last try and sighed with a frown. She layed on bed and cursed. She didn’t want to go to school tomorrow. She didn’t want to see any of them.

 

The next day came so fast and she was cursing early in the morning again; And without fail, grandmother would pack her 3-layered lunchbox for her. She dragged her feet into the school compound with her cigarette and the discipline master has given up on her.

People avoided her and glares and nasty whisperings were thrown at her as usual. She quickly made her way to the classroom and that’s when she realized her desk was gone. Newsun smirked and Dana rolled her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter