#Drug27

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind blew and the fallen leaves ruffled on the ground. He had managed to stop crying too and was sitting on the bench at the garden. B.I thought that it wasn’t bad afterall to be reunited with his grandma. Somehow, he felt his heart was starting to relax.

He put his hand over on his chest and sighed. He wasn’t that strong afteral. This thing happened, making him realized that he wasn’t that strong afterall and he needed to care and love like anybody else. * Over now Kim hanbin. Its just a nightmare, its just a dream. Its over. Hanbyul would get better after some time. She’s your sister so lead her on the right way. * He thought and whipped his phone out from his pocket.

He softened when he stopped at Bobby’s number. * Kimbab….. will he answer if I call? * He thought, feeling uneasy.

Bobby was having a hard time getting his feelings over her. He was really hurt and was really heartbroken. He wanted to just give up but he couldn’t. He wanted to be there for her, making sure she was alright after knowing that B.I was her biological brother but he couldn’t.

He took a shot of alcohol and a sip of drugs at once and his phone vibrated. A call came in and B.I’s face was on that screen. Guilt rushed through his body and he knew he was wrong. He didn’t have to punch his bestfriend or get angry with him. He realized how childish he was but he couldn’t help but to feel uneasy, scared and lost when Hanbyul likes him.

Bobby ignored B.I’s call and had another shot down his throat. B.I sighed and nodded and headed back into the hospital building. He went back to his ward and saw Junhwe with Hanbyul and was relieved.

She looked at B.I while he avoided having eye contact with her. “ I’m going to get discharge Junhwe ah…. I’ve got things to settle… you know what I mean right? “ He stated and the younger male nodded. He wanted Junhwe to continue staying there and be there with Hanbyul.

He changed out his hospital clothes into his clothes and left without saying any further. She looked at B.I’s back while he headed out the ward. There, she wanted to cry again. Junhwe softened. * Im trying to accept it but I’ll take a longer time so lead me on like an oppa. My oppa Kim Hanbin. * She thought with a frown.

B.I came to a stop and parked his motorbike along the fence; looking around and taking a deep breath. He turned around and looked at the deokbokki shop. He still had mixed feelings.

He waited for the customer to come out and went in, glancing around as if he was looking for Grandma. Sadly, she wasn’t there. A teenager boy took over her for two hours while she was having a rest upstairs.

He greeted B.I while he found a seat and sat down. B.I gave a nod and looked at the menu on the table. His heart was thumping weirdly. His gaze shifted and stopped at the top menu : Ddeokbokki. The food that he was longing for. He ordered a plate of deokbokki and iced yuzu tea.

The teenager boy served him the food and his drink a few minutes later. “ excuse me but where’s the lady boss? And who are you? “ B.I asked straightforwardly. 

 

The boy tried to smile off the awkwardness. “ Ladyboss is taking a rest upstairs and I’m Nam Joohyuk, the part-timer at Miss Kang Deokbokki “ He introduced himself and B.I nodded with a shrug, mainting his pokerface. Joohyuk gave an awkward smile again and went back to the counter.

He looked at the plate of deokbokki and ate a piece before hesitating. He slightly furrowed his eyebrows and his eyes lit up. He was feeling emotional all of a sudden. The fantastic perfect taste of the deokbokki was the same. His tears got teary while he gobbled up the food. He almost choked himself. He took a sip of his iced yuzu tea and rest for a while. * Halmoni….. * He thought; feeling emotional.

He lied, using the toilet as an excuse and Joohyuk showed him the way to the gents’. B.I found the chance to slip away, and went upstairs. He slide the door open and stepped inside the house.

The house was neat and clean. He thought of how his grandma had lived for all these years and he was glad that Hanbyul was by her side. He was having a tour around the house and to his curiousity, he entered the room with a dark blue door.

“ ah… so this must be Hanbyul’s room… “ He mumbled as he looked through her room.

Her room was neat and clean as well. Her stuffs were natly packed on the table. His fingers ran on top of the desk. Her cigarettes and her notebook were on the table. “ right… her favourite cigarettes of all time “ He talked to himself. He stole a few glances in her notebook and was surprised to see IKON’s name in it. Bobby and his name were scribbled in it the most and he softened; closing the book.

His fingers stopped running on the surface of the desk while they came contact with her phone. * Her phone… shall I take a look? * He thought and turned it on. There wasn’t much on her phone. Grandma’s the only contact she had and there were no photos of herself, except for a few that she had taken together with grandma.

He took her phone and dialed his number in; calling his phone. He whipped his phone out and saved her number. He saved his number in her phone too. He saved the other six’s numbers just in case she couldn’t reach him. “ there, Kim Hanbyul. Call me if you’re in trouble. “ He mumbled and put her phone back on the table.

B.I exited her room and wandered around before coming to the room with a black door. * Halmoni’s room? * He thought and entered. His heart dropped right that moment. It was his room. Grandma has kept it cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter