#Drug22

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She lit her second cigarette as she walked towards the gate of YG High. She ddint even budge when she saw Song Dana and her friends, and Bobby’s fangirls, Lee Haru and Lee Haul. Dana kept her mirror in her pocket and went after Hanbyul; pulling her bag and made her stop.

Hanbyul scowled and rolled her eyes while Dana smirked. “ Yah Kim Hanbyul~ just when are you going to stop going around IKON? Lee Haru and Lee Haul have seen you with Bobby again on the bleachers at the field the other day.

She shrugged and walked away, leaving Dana there dumbfounded. Dana cursed and went off with her friends. She thought of Bobby as she walked past the field and softened. * I hope he’s okay * She thought and frowned right away when she saw B.I and Lee Hayi from afar.

Not feeling good, she went the other way just to avoid them and those stares and glares from those crazy girls. A boy knocked into her as he came walking past by her. Hanbyul looked at him with an annoyed expression and the guy bowed, apologizing to her.

“ seriously. Whats up with her.. she’s not even at Hayi sunbaenim’s level…. “ He scoffed as he left. He didn’t care if Hanbyul heard him or not.

She heard him. It was obvious. Hanbyul muttered a curse, rolling her eyes and walked away. She stopped when she came face to face with B.I and Hayi. She immediately turned away but B.I called her. He approached her with Hayi and Hanbyul was in an uncomfortable spot.

“ Hanbyul ah… where have you been these days? “ B.I asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

Hayi looked at her with an eyebrow raised. “ Who is she? “ She asked. Hanbyul couldn’t keep her eyes off of Hayi. “ Hayi ah~ she’s the new transfer student. Well not new anymore though… Kim Hanbyul is her name.. Hanbyul ah~ this is Lee Hayi~ “ He introduced the two girls to each other.

Hayi’s face lit up and greeted Hanbyul with a smile, surprising Hanbyul. She gave Hayi a slight nod and a small smile. Hanbyul was curious of her relationship with B.I. She wanted to walk away but she couldn’t now.

B.I looked at her and remembered about Bobby, making him curious why she rejected him. Hanbyul quickly did a slight bow and excused herself to Hayi but B.I was half a second late to stop her.

“ Hayi ah~ I’ll catch up with you later… “ B.I stated and went after Hanbyul. * Yah Kim Hanbin… since when you go after a girl…. * She thought and Junhwe came and greeted her.

He sped up after her while she tried her best to walk fast and B.I reached his hand out and grabbed her wrist, making her stop. “ yah~ whats wrong? “ He asked and shook her head. She lowered her gaze and tried to avoid eye contact with him and he furrowed his eyebrows. * did he know about Bobby’s confession that’s why he went after me? Is he going to ask why I rejected his friend? * She thought.

* why did you reject Bobby….. why are you running away from me? You seem to avoid me… * He thought. He wanted to ask her those questions but he couldn’t get it off his chest.

Bobby appeared behing the pillars, looking at them with laser eyes; his eyes were full of hatred, despise, sorrow, unfair. He was still heartbroken. B.I saw Bobby and wanted to call him but he spun around and left before B.I could catch up. Hanbyul looked at the back of Bobby and frowned. * looks like I really hurt him * She thought.

B.I looked back at Hanbyul and sighed, running after Bobby, leaving her alone there. He stopped Bobby at the field finally and Bobby swore he wanted to punch him at that moment. Bobby hated himself for even thinking evil. He couldn’t control himself.

“ Kimbab~ whats wrong with you? W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter